Steroid infection - Eminence Labs

Hello friends, a week ago I injected testosterone from a laboratory Eminence Labs, after a few days I felt irritation and imflammation in the area of the quadriset and right now I am with the area very red and voting a strange liquid, mixed with blood, I do not know if Go to the doctor or keep taking medicatio

Hello friends, a week ago I injected testosterone from a laboratory Eminence Labs, after a few days I felt irritation and imflammation in the area of the quadriset and right now I am with the area very red and voting a strange liquid, mixed with blood, I do not know if Go to the doctor or keep taking medicatio

You mention you are taking medication already. What are you taking and is it for the infection?

That sounds like an infection so get to a doc fast and get it checked. Most likely you will get antibiotics.

Go to doc nothing has ever come out of my injection sight besides blood or oil immediately after injection anything besides that is not good no matter what it is

Doc immediately. They’ll probably give you a huge pin of antibiotics and a script for pills to follow on. Don’t fuck with this. If it’s red, hot, and there’s discharge this is serious.

First post and I think he’s died now. That’s a shame.

Lesson for the new guys. You need to know what you’re doing before you start. This could have been the gear or it could easily have been bad injection technique. Do your research.

You are the infection...not the steroids...stop ruining testosterone by attaching it to yourself...testosterone deserves better

Doc, what is the possibility of getting a heart infection (endocarditis) from a misplaced injection? Thanks

What do you mean by a misplaced injection?

Outliers aside and assuming the product is sterile, I suspect the chances of acquiring endocarditis from a single AAS related abscess approximates zero.

But neither will make much of a difference if an abscess has developed, bc the latter must be DRAINED.

When I had cellulitis they gave me broad spectrum IV antibiotics and allowed the abscesses to drain on their own, still have the scars. Not from roid use, never figured out why or which bacteria even caused it.