MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Yeah, of course. I just started the test E as I mentioned a little over a week ago. Obviously bloods won't say shit for EQ or Deca. I'm still finishing another lab's test P, so bloods aren't realistic for 6-8 weeks from now, unfortunately.

However, no issue doing it.
Thanks bro.

I don't know anyone who paid the listed price on the site, by the way. It seems as though discounts are always applied, some have been quite significant. I don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt, so I won't post the % of discounts I've seen.

I paid full price for my shit....Darius wouldn't apply the 20% off due to me being a junior member...even though it was said Meso members would get 20% off. He did take like 30$ off which was the shipping essentially but, yes I paid full price:(

Didn't got a PM or e-mail from you so i don't know what the problem is. Inbox is pretty loaded.
Please resend, I'll reply to all e-mails and PM in a couple of hours.

Here is the reply Darius sent to the original conversation that I started last tues.. 6 days later, the original conversation must have magically appeared.image.jpg

I paid full price for my shit....Darius wouldn't apply the 20% off due to me being a junior member...even though it was said Meso members would get 20% off. He did take like 30$ off which was the shipping essentially but, yes I paid full price:(

10% DISCOUNT for Junior Members, 15-20% for Active and WKMs.
If your order was 300$ worth, then 30$ was the correct deduction.

Wait? I thought he didn't get a pm from me?
Here is the reply Darius sent to the original conversation that I started last tues.. 6 days later, the original conversation must have magically appeared.

Well done, great detective work.
Keep up with these investigations. Get the gear tested.

Maybe you can test your shit gear prior to distributing it...and not put yourself in this situation. The only compensation I want is for me to save a fellow Meso member time and hassle of spending their hard earned money on your underdosed/bunk shit... Yah, I bought into your cute little videos and some of the hype but, if all your product isn't legit then your a not a reputable source.

I'm no detective...I'm just showing facts. Your well known for your customer service...you said I never p.m.'d you? And that its my fault for not emailing you direct? Then you reply to the same private message conversation that you said never happened? No detective work needed you pretty much summed it up for yourself.

Maybe you can test your shit gear prior to distributing it...and not put yourself in this situation. The only compensation I want is for me to save a fellow Meso member time and hassle of spending their hard earned money on your underdosed/bunk shit... Yah, I bought into your cute little videos and some of the hype but, if all your product isn't legit then your a not a reputable source.

I'm no detective...I'm just showing facts. Your well known for your customer service...you said I never p.m.'d you? And that its my fault for not emailing you direct? Then you reply to the same private message conversation that you said never happened? No detective work needed you pretty much summed it up for yourself.
And posting argumentive stuff towards a source/reseller in a open thread is helping you or anyone how? I would agree a e-mail/pm is sufficient. then again you might want some attention I get it..

I'm not looking for any attention.. It's an open thread correct? I'm here to put out my REAL truth so other Meso members do not have to purchase the product I did. You do a customer wrong....your going to get unfortunate results in a open thread, isn't that what it's here for?

I Lol at most of your comments ppl. Srsly.... 90% saying shit is bunk. Almost no bloods to prove it.

Mass spec coming good, we get conspiracy as good as the twin towers one. It must have been bin laden to send you underdosed gear. Cuz you are fucking American and he is back from hell to mess with you....

Give me a fucking break! :)
Go do REAL PROPER BLOOD TEST and done well please and then come back talking.

I Lol at most of your comments ppl. Srsly.... 90% saying shit is bunk. Almost no bloods to prove it.

Mass spec coming good, we get conspiracy as good as the twin towers one. It must have been bin laden to send you underdosed gear. Cuz you are fucking American and he is back from hell to mess with you....

Give me a fucking break! :)
Go do REAL PROPER BLOOD TEST and done well please and then come back talking.

A few vials tested out of tens of thousands and you feel confident to extrapolate that into a source being GTG? Nice try...

Also most of the bloods coming back are showing lower test levels, not in line with the product being properly dosed... Once again, nice try.

Furthermore, AnabolicLabs should NOT be used to determine if a lab is GTG or not. Millard is testing one vial out of tens of thousands floating around on the market. Millard himself also says the results should not be used to determine a lab being GTG.

A few vials tested out of tens of thousands and you feel confident to extrapolate that into a source being GTG? Nice try...

Also most of the bloods coming back are showing lower test levels, not in line with the product being properly dosed... Once again, nice try.

Yeah i Didnt see one test made from a member that wasn't here from 4 days. Not one that stated properly the cycle and the dosage, and especially that didn't first say one thing and 3 posts later the opposite.

Never said source is good to go.
I said that its full of clowns and I don't base my opinion on feelings of stranger but on hard facts. That's it.

Yeah i Didnt see one test made from a member that wasn't here from 4 days. Not one that stated properly the cycle and the dosage, and especially that didn't first say one thing and 3 posts later the opposite.

I said that its full of clowns and I don't base my opinion on feelings of stranger but on hard facts. That's it.
Buy the gear and run it then. It's even better if you buy it from Darius. :rolleyes:

Then you sir should take a leap of faith and join the disappointed bandwagon along with all of us other members who had high hopes for this lab! What do you have to lose (other than half a grand on bad gear)!

Reaks of "Stretch"? Hadn't heard that name in a good while.
I was thinking it reminds me more of "Karl". I laughed him off the board and would like to think I helped get that ball rolling. His outlandish claims of having a factory in South America that produced his own rhgh were laughable. His investing more than a million $$ in the factory. Sound familiar.
Why were you all so quick to drink the kool aid here? Was it the cool video of the vials moving down the conveyor belt? Was it the other slick marketing Pharmacom came up with?
Pretty ballsy to show up a short time after Karl with pretty much the same story, don't you think? I mean, Karl had a line of gear that was established years before Pharmacom. Did he not?
Darius came with the same story as Karl and our own resident wingnut. What was his name? Trainer to the Olympia contenders the guy cbs tapped as "The Most Interesting Man In the World". That's right, Pericles.
His boss talked of trips to the Orient to tour the factory. Far fetched and just outright bullshit.
The same story with different players. The gear is in packaging that's a bit more classy. Even a whore can look dignified if she's wearing Chanel. Take off the wrapping and you've got the same street walking skank.
Listen, I'm not buying any of the stories these people are selling. You've got a couple of different faces selling the same dream. They skype and make a pact to stick to the story. A manufacturing plant in a far off land that only the blessed have seen. A video that made the rounds on the boards purportedly showing a GMP certified plant where the most stringent rules are followed that turns out Test Cyp that is $70 a vial.
Sounds like the story World Pharma and Matthew Jasper have been trying to sell. Pharmacom simply built on that bullshit. WP and Asia Pharma have had a video of their plant circulating on youtube and the boards and it's been there well before these clowns. WP provided the business model...didn't they? It's what they would point to hoping to justify asking $140 for a 10ml vial of Test Cyp.
Same silly story here folks. You all would want to jump off the tallest building you could find if you saw the truth and how Pharmacom shit is made. The burden of proof has magically been taken from these snake oil peddling Charlatan's.
Nothing changes but the names of the players.

Hmmmmmm so how many members get screwed do we realy know? I mean it could be legit or it could be bunk. Whats the general concencous