MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Also. Does @Darius PharmacomStore product come with scratch off confirmation codes I read about?

If you don't ask for the stealth shipping, all the vials and orals are sent in their original packaging.
Scratch codes or not, quality badges or not etc , it doesn't matter. You're buying from a legit and authorized Pharmacom Labs reseller, the first to sell this brand starting from 2008. All the products are directly imported from the manufacturer.

I'll be honest and inform everyone that till this moment there was never an attempt or a case of a counterfeited Pharmacom product on the market.
All the Pharmacom gear on sale worldwide is 100% original from the manufacturer, so if it's not expired or stored in bad conditions it cannot be bunk.

If things will change, I'll let you know to watch out for fakes. Till then, feel free to buy from the best, the fastest or the most competitive reseller you consider. :)

Last edited:
If you don't ask for the stealth shipping, all the vials and orals are sent in their original packaging.
Scratch codes or not, quality badges or not etc , it doesn't matter. You're buying from a legit and authorized Pharmacom Labs reseller, the first to sell this brand starting from 2008. All the products are directly imported from the manufacturer.

I'll be honest and inform everyone that till this moment there was never an attempt or a case of a counterfeited Pharmacom product on the market.
All the Pharmacom gear on sale worldwide is 100% original from the manufacturer, so if it's not expired or stored in bad conditions it cannot be bunk.

If things will change, I'll let you know to watch out for fakes. Till then, feel free to buy from the best, the fastest or the most competitive reseller you consider. :)
Thanks bro. Looking forward to receiving my gear.

Got my package a few days back, fast and reliable. Have yet to try out the Tren A and Test P yet, I laughed for a moment at the stealth shipping.

Thanks a lot Darius, will be doing log soon.

Got my package a few days back, fast and reliable. Have yet to try out the Tren A and Test P yet, I laughed for a moment at the stealth shipping.

Thanks a lot Darius, will be doing log soon.
The tren is legit. Haven't tried the prop... Yet. I'm sure you won't be disappointed

Hard to argue :)

Never had an issue with you, fantastic service and even better gear. No need to look anywhere else

Longtime lurker, first post.

Just received first order from Darius, communication was very professional. Packaging was very discreet and arrived in 9 days.

Order:
Test 300
Clomid
Arimidex

Day after first pin, so far so good!

Ok so @Darius PharmacomStore do your products come with the scartch off security codes or not?? Im just curious not that i care about a code or whatever, but i was jusy wondering why it wouldnt have them if everything is coming straight from the factory... I know basicstero did not have them on his donestic bottles he sent out but he explained why... But other than that it seems like all international orders would have them.. I read a post u made that made me think that maybe they did not have the security codes but i may have just read the post wrong so i wanted to just verify.. Thanks

"If you don't ask for the stealth shipping, all the vials and orals are sent in their original packaging."

Seems easy enough to understand. Original packaging = labels and scratch off codes etc.

Ok so @Darius PharmacomStore do your products come with the scartch off security codes or not?? Im just curious not that i care about a code or whatever, but i was jusy wondering why it wouldnt have them if everything is coming straight from the factory... I know basicstero did not have them on his donestic bottles he sent out but he explained why... But other than that it seems like all international orders would have them.. I read a post u made that made me think that maybe they did not have the security codes but i may have just read the post wrong so i wanted to just verify.. Thanks

All products are shipped in the original packaging. If you require stealth, we'll use our special disguise.

There are cases where we may run out of stock of some labels, badges or boxes. The explanation? They're sent separately from the manufacturer. Why? I consider all shipments coming from ASIA to Europe/America risky, with a high seizure rate so I prefer the stealth packaging always on, for my bulk purchases. That means the original packaging will be manually attached at our location.

This scratch code/badges discussion is senseless. Being the oldest reseller for Pharmacom it would be my direct benefit to allow these suspicions regarding authenticity to take birth. From more than 12 sources selling Pharmacom at this moment customers will turn to the oldest, the most reviewed and respectable, like PharmacomStore.

That is not the case. As I mentioned before, you can safely choose the fastest, the cheapest or the most reputable Pharmacom reseller you consider.

I was honest and informed everyone that till this moment there was never an attempt or a case of a counterfeited Pharmacom product on the market.

All the security measures against counterfeiting were taken to prevent possible attempts not because of actual fakes existing on the market.

If things will change, I'll be the first one to inform.

CUSTOMER NOTICE!

There is a labor day holiday in many countries starting from today and everything's closed till Monday.
Payments and shipments will be slightly delayed.

Thank you for the understanding!

CUSTOMER NOTICE!

There is a labor day holiday in many countries starting from today and everything's closed till Monday.
Payments and shipments will be slightly delayed.

Thank you for the understanding!
Hello Darius.
I hope that the other week to give me an answer how to proceed.
Good weekend and labor day

Got my second order in... Same great T/A, same great packaging job. Still pleased with the gear. Thanks for the great service, Darius. I'm sure many of us will continue to support your business into the future if nothing changes or goes south.