MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

idk they say small doses more frequently keep estrogen down but i guess you can do the same thing in the muscle.

and i guess if your on trt for your whole life its easier for pinning and blood flow being more constant but i guess this is a discussion for a differant thread.

and i guess if your on trt for your whole life its easier for pinning and blood flow being more constant but i guess this is a discussion for a differant thread.
AI's will keep your estrogen down, not the frequency of pinning (under normal schedules).

im sorry to bring this up in this thread. i was just curious about pharmacoms oil. i know they use raisin seed

im just going off what read (Dr. Cristler) he said you wouldnt need AI's for some cases.
You typically don't need an AI if you run less than 500mg's/week of test.

I'm unsure as to how the various oils will effect your ability to use the product sub-q.

idk they say small doses more frequently keep estrogen down but i guess you can do the same thing in the muscle.
You can draw with your regular gauge and put it in the back of a slin pin to prevent scar tissue issues if pinning a lot. Just pull the plunger out and fill the. Easy site injects with less lumps, lol. But, know bro don't sub q.

I just wanna update on order status my tren came also I didn't mention but my order came.with extra goodies extra bottle of test P and extra bottle of tren A thank you @Darius Pharmacom
Trying to figure out what bloods I need to get so I can run some blood test any help will be appreciated thank you

From where you guys get your steroids?Can you give me some site which is not a scam and ofcourse they have quality products at a good price?Thanks!

Uhmm you can start by reading the first page of this thread
U been here since 2014 meso is not a source board plus we hate giving hand out

I just wanna update on order status my tren came also I didn't mention but my order came.with extra goodies extra bottle of test P and extra bottle of tren A thank you @Darius Pharmacom
Trying to figure out what bloods I need to get so I can run some blood test any help will be appreciated thank you

Thanks for the update!

Any testimonials the hgh? Ive done some research and have found some yays n nays. Really curious.

U just shipped my original order. Quickly too thanks!

From where you guys get your steroids?Can you give me some site which is not a scam and ofcourse they have quality products at a good price?Thanks!
These guys make great stuff, love their Watson cyp!

http://www.actavis.com/home