MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

TD. Got my orals last week. (7 days). The others took a little longer than expected but when I contacted Darius he explained what was going on and why and he did more than make it right in my book for having to wait a little longer. Great communication the whole time. Ordered dbol, arimidex, proviron, mix4, and tren a. Will be running a log and getting bloods halfway through.

Ive been looking for an npp labmax but haven't found any. Interested to see if someone else knows.

Ok so my pharmacom gear finally came in today. I will be as brief and honest as I can. Ordered gear nearly 2 months ago. A couple bottles of test and some clomid. Sent money. Darius said his receiver got flagged so I would have to pick up my money and resend. When I called wu the automated system said money was picked up. I thought he scammed me and gave him some choice words after a few days back and fourth. Turns out he was right. When I called back and got a person on the line they gave me a mtcn to pick it up. I resent and he got cash no problem. Gave me tracking the next day. Threw a free bottle in for my troubles and gave me
Discount on my next order. I was impressed with this. I posted about it briefly before. So three weeks later I get a pack. As soon as I see it I know there is no liquid in it. Open it and it's just clomid. I email D and he breaks me the bad news. Apparently he got too busy and outsourced some of his orders to another reseller. This reseller never sent my shit. He was very apologetic and said he would ship private courier right away. He did. The method he used took forevvvveeeerrrrr. He said he wouldn't use them ever again. All in all it took about 2 months to get my test. Don't get me wrong. He answered every email. Admitted his faults and I respect him and his patience with me. But on the other side of things I think I need to say a few things I'm feeling. I chose pharmacom gear strictly on the reputation of Darius because I wanted to deal with him exclusively. I don't know the reputation of the resellers he is using and I wouldn't order pharmacom through anyone but him at the time. The other thing is the package that came today made my heart drop when the mailman handed it to me he was looking at me and it shady as fuck. I wouldn't order internationally again because I'd be scared of this pack being suspicious as fuck. I will post a pic of it when I am done. The other question I have is with the questioning of the failed labmaxes is it possible this was an order filled by a reseller that Darius outsourced to when he was slammed and they may have fucked someone? Darius can elaborate on this. At the end of it all I did get my gear and he was honest about the mistakes and you can't ask for more than that. He has already told me that he won't again use outsourcing in light of what happened. This is an honest review fellas. And thank u for the extra test Darius

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 142
Please everyone understand that my post is not trying to down Darius or pharmacom in any way. I only hope to make the process better for future orders/members. I could post the email where I called him a scamming piece of shit and he didn't lose his cool. He said he was sorry it happened and understands that my frustrations come from getting fucked by other labs. He ensured me that is not how he operates and gave me a discount and a free bottle. I really believe he is as honest as they come. I just hope the logistical stuff gets addressed

Sponsors

Latest posts