MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

About two weeks into my tren/test bulk. 350mg/wk of tren ace and test prop. My avatar was taken at the tail end of my cut cycle... This is two weeks into Darius, gear, post training shoulders with a pump...View attachment 23409
Damn man thats some good shit there. I'm currently on day 1 of my tren/test cut, will be using 350mg wk of ace and 240mg wk of prop. I'm already sweating more at the gym, any idea when I'll see noticeable changes?
Ps: Did it in the gluten and totally no pip or cough at all

Damn man thats some good shit there. I'm currently on day 1 of my tren/test cut, will be using 350mg wk of ace and 240mg wk of prop. I'm already sweating more at the gym, any idea when I'll see noticeable changes?
Ps: Did it in the gluten and totally no pip or cough at all
I'm 4 weeks on Darius' pharmacom tren a. Sweating like a pig, generally hot all the time and strong as fuck.

For me, tren sides hit me after a week. Strength and that "God" feeling are all in by 3-4 weeks.

I won't use a defensive strategy by attacking or incriminating Flenser's rightness or the Labmax accuracy.
I think he, like everyone here wants to be sure of what's injected and I appreciate the intentions of sharing the results good or bad with the community.

Please remember that part of my current 100$ free store credit is to have a full log of your cycle, including a Labmax, Mass Spec or bloods.

Briefly, just a few technical info about a Labmax. It's a colorimetric test where some chemical reactions occur. Those reactions are not unique to one or a certain steroid compound or ester.

Reactions and colors obtained can be different depending on the carrier oil that is being used.

The previous Testosterone vial sent for Labmax by Ironwill failed and now it passed. The thread is still there to check.

A mod from here explained everything much better than I could:

"
for example with testosterone propionate as powder, there’s no color change for either Test A or Test B, but testosterone propionate provided in oil solution is reported to give olive green for A and yellow for B. Why a different result than when supplied as powder?

The steroid is the same. That’s not the reason. Rather, the chemical properties of the particular carrier used must have provided the color change, for example by reaction with double bonds in fatty acids of the oil.

Another example would be the result with testosterone enanthate. There’s no chemical reason why in any colorimetric test testosterone enanthate would react differently than testosterone propionate. But here, they obtained a completely different color result than with the enanthate. This would be from the carrier being different.

Now what if the carrier used in your product was different than in the product they tested? Perhaps your supplier used ethyl oleate while their product happened to use, say, sesame oil. Or your supplier used different amounts of benzyl alcohol or benzyl benzoate than their product used.

The test might well then produce a different color pattern than what their chart says.
"

This business is no longer just my income it's part of my life. My bulk purchases from Pharmacom are quite substantial and I'm taking all the possible measures to make sure the gear stands to the same reputation being attributed to me.
I would have no interest in continuing a partnership with a shady manufacturer.

I consider that we should guide this debate towards a constructive solution for the future. Seems like MESO community is avid for lab test so let's implement an unquestionable way of testing the gear, the mass spectrometry.

I agree it's unrealistic to ask a customer or MESO member to spend hundreds of dollars on a professional test, so I will. Till things will clarify I'll assign 1.000$ monthly budget for Mass Spec testing. I'll send you the samples for free and wire the funds through a transfer company or bank account. Feel free to choose which mass spec laboratory you want and have the results published here.

I can also send further products from the same batch for Labmax testing to Flenser if needed. I'm sure that most probably the Test, Tren and Anavar that already passed may now very well fail.

I'm not afraid of the mass hysteria recently developed over this issue nor my active customers. Pharmacom gear continues to ran out of stock faster than I can restock.

Nevertheless i expect some induced placebo PMs of members not feeling the Dbol kicking in after 3 days or Testosterone not properly increasing the libido.

I'm 4 weeks on Darius' pharmacom tren a. Sweating like a pig, generally hot all the time and strong as fuck.

For me, tren sides hit me after a week. Strength and that "God" feeling are all in by 3-4 weeks.

Thanks for the update bro!

He may seem like a good guy. However, I won't order international due to the long wait times and to many things can go wrong.

I agree labmax doesn't really prove much, but it's better than nothing.

Order as you guys want. But until this stuff gets settled I would hold off...IMO.

All that I can say is I'm eating 5,000kcal a day, which is roughly 2,000kcal over my BMR, and I don't appear to be putting on much fat at all and seem to be getting bigger. Not blowing the fuck up in my eyes, but slowly getting bigger which I'll take. I'd be getting fat as hell eating as much as I am if there was hardly anything in the gear I'm pinning. Not counting my chickens before they hatch based upon a Labmax test that I don't even trust anymore.

He may seem like a good guy. However, I won't order international due to the long wait times and to many things can go wrong.

I agree labmax doesn't really prove much, but it's better than nothing.

Order as you guys want. But until this stuff gets settled I would hold off...IMO.
Box, I know where you've ordered before, talk about long wait times....

A week or so is pretty standard with Darius, based off member's here. A week is nothing bro. Also, at least the source is offering solutions to our problems, and trying to work with us. I'm willing to give him a try based off of his actions on this board alone.

Bloods should start trickling in hopefully. I agree that labmax is questionable on some products, but again better than nothing. Getting with captain or Dr. Jim to find out how you would go about testing your own stock would be a step in the right direction i think.

Obviously this would not take the place of member testing, but just another layer of data. Coming from the supplier side of things i would want to know what my stock looked like. If this bit into my budget by 5%, then i would adjust prices accordingly. I don't think a lot of us would mind if we knew the supplier was as interested in a good product as we were.

I think it is like this: As a supplier i would be skeptical of member testing to some degree. much like buyers will be skeptical of end user testing. If we both did testing and tried to get the two to meet at a good point we could both agree with i think that would be ideal. I think most members would be happy with a product tested by both that agreed at 75% purity, and would be willing to pay for that. I guess the problem would be if you were getting that batch as a end user.

Hey D got my stuff to day bro. I think my ol lady was more excited than I was. I woke up to go to work and she came in sayin your stuff got here... she was hopping around like a rabbit on crack...

Hey D got my stuff to day bro. I think my ol lady was more excited than I was. I woke up to go to work and she came in sayin your stuff got here... she was hopping around like a rabbit on crack...
What'd you order bro? and congrats! How long did it take?

Order was shipped on April 27 and got it today. So roughly about 6,7 days.. got deca, sustanon, test e, adex, eq, hgh...

Yeah it was my first time getting hgh and I thought I was gettin two packs of 10 but miss read. Also it is two vials with just powder. But I don't know what to mix with

Order was shipped on April 27 and got it today. So roughly about 6,7 days.. got deca, sustanon, test e, adex, eq, hgh...
Please let me know how the sustanon, deca, eq and HGH are...!

How many iu's a day of HGH are you going to run? Also, I ordered their adex, hoping it solid! I don't like to fuck with my AI's.