MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

I agree that the reseller whoever it may be needs to be checked because as soon as Darius mentioned he was using a reseller shit started coming up bunk.

I've never ran dbol before either but I have ran multiple orals and by day 8 something should be happening. And especially in your case at 70... Definitely no good. Disappointed. Hopefully the other compounds will be good. And I just ordered var from him as well for my girls first cycle since it labmaxed good. Hoping for the best.

I dont recommend bumping up to 70mgs like the other guy did. When I take an oral I feel it fully kick in around 10 to 14 days. I am suprised you dont feel anything at all yet, not even a pump?

Dbol kicks in fast for me anyway. Like a couple days.then the euphoria .well being ,strong kicks in.the good ones make me feel like I'm on a Lil opiate high.

I would lab max it but I really don't see the point in that at all. First, I think that they are kinda BS. Not to say they don't work, they just don't work well enough. And I know wether or not something is working for me so there is not point in testing. I would rather put that money towards some dbol from another source. I do see the point of testing it by it helping out the community but really we should be able to take each others word on if something is bunk or not. Unfortunately there are some assholes who lie about shit and ruin the value of someone else's word.

I would lab max it but I really don't see the point in that at all. First, I think that they are kinda BS. Not to say they don't work, they just don't work well enough. And I know wether or not something is working for me so there is not point in testing. I would rather put that money towards some dbol from another source. I do see the point of testing it by it helping out the community but really we should be able to take each others word on if something is bunk or not. Unfortunately there are some assholes who lie about shit and ruin the value of someone else's word.
Damn fellas! Mine are in the blister packs, all pink, with their logo stamped in them...guess my next purchase will be a labmax. Which, will be fairly easy to spot if it's Dbol or not...Dammit!!

Were they in a blister pack?
Mine are pink with maybe some white.
The reseller seems to be trying to fuck him since he is competition. But who knows.
Mine as well. I had results at 30mg. Not knock out results but exactly what I wanted at 30 along with my tren. Blister pack, pink with a little white, number checked out on official site.

Mine as well. I had results at 30mg. Not knock out results but exactly what I wanted at 30 along with my tren. Blister pack, pink with a little white, number checked out on official site.
Was the number on the packs themselves? Or the box? Mine came without a box, but in blister packs, and I don't see any numbers on the packs...

I'm curious as to why the reseller would send out bunk items. Wouldn't this hurt them as well since its a pharmacom product and they are also a pharmacom reseller?

Mine werent in blisters but he told me aheand of time. Im using 40mg since i keep forgetting to take the fifth one.

I wonder if the reseller shipped them something else? Since the colors dont match

For the past 9 days now I've taken his dbol and proviron. Only things I've noticed and that I feel great and my libido is up. That's it. Got mix 4 and tren ace a couple days ago. Some decent PIP from the mix4, no PIP from tren ace but had my usual tren dreams last night along with some sweat. Walked the dog this morning and had the heavy breathing so at least that's looking good. Still needs some time before a g2g

Mine werent in blisters but he told me aheand of time. Im using 40mg since i keep forgetting to take the fifth one.

I wonder if the reseller shipped them something else? Since the colors dont match
Are you seeing any kind of results or changes at 40mgs? Its looking like if they didn't come in blister packs then those are the ones that are no good. I don't know why though. Im sure that they were in a blister pack and he took them out for shipping purposes...No? Maybe a new batch that pharmacom sent out without blister packs.. what is going on here

Are you seeing any kind of results or changes at 40mgs? Its looking like if they didn't come in blister packs then those are the ones that are no good. I don't know why though. Im sure that they were in a blister pack and he took them out for shipping purposes...No? Maybe a new batch that pharmacom sent out without blister packs.. what is going on here

It looks like the color difference is the issue. I posted good close ups of mine in darius dbol thread. Theres a link a few pages back. The ones not in blister are supposedly for bulk, i was informed before i ordered so wasnt disappointed that they werent. Im getting some good results so far check that thread.

Withoit checking his webpage again i think all orals including the pct have the same shape and stamp, so color could be very important.

Labmax works great for Dbol, I don't get why people keep saying this. Just send me one tab already and I'll do the damn test.