MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

I can safely say the gear I have from him is not bunk. Not saying that dbol the one guy got wasn't bunk, but he's never ran dbol before. Who knows, maybe he's a slow responder. I've heard of people taking epistane which was the most popular and renowned designer steroid and not getting anything out of it. The non-responder theory spawned from such experiences.

I forgot to add an "if" into the last sentence.

That's exactly how mine came also. From reading the above posts, it sounds like the ones they are having problems with, are the ones not in the blister packs, and are discolored...at least that's what I've gathered...

That is not correct!

Nobodys expecting 99 % purity mate. Thats not the point...

Darius may did not do it on purpose. But he sold bunk gear, thats an absolute nogo for me.

NO! I will not further comment about this matter. Soon, we'll talk strictly on what the results from an independent lab will say.
I'm already preparing things helped by several members here.

I can safely say the gear I have from him is not bunk. Not saying that dbol the one guy got wasn't bunk, but he's never ran dbol before. Who knows, maybe he's a slow responder. I've heard of people taking epistane which was the most popular and renowned designer steroid and not getting anything out of it. The non-responder theory spawned from such experiences.

I have to agree with you here. And @Darius PharmacomStore yes things unravle quickly here, i was just looking at some guys said different colors. Yet not every color in every light looks the same to everyone. Im happy with what i got its definately good so im not sure what the issue could be.

I would like to see testing before this goes any further as well. Im tired of shoot first ask later around here no matter the thread.

Regarding the last Labmax done by Flenser. Passed TEST & TREN, failed EQ & Primo.
(testosterone failed also several months ago, check thread, now it was a pass)

I've already explained in a previous post a technical opinion on the Labmax and how reactions and colors can be obtained differently depending on the carrier oil that is being used.
Everything was also very well explained in a MESO article by one of the mods here ( a must read):
https://thinksteroids.com/articles/labmax-steroid-identification-test-kits/

Anyway, several days ago I restocked most of the products, including the Test, Tren, Eq, Primo. They're from the last batch manufactured by Pharmacom in April.
The ones from the LABMAX Test are from January.

From what I understood they had a change in their carrier oil, including the percentage of benzyl benzoate and ethyl oleate used.

I would be very curious of a new Labmax of all the 4 compounds from the new changed batch again before the mass spec. It's a personal curiosity and I really want to get to the bottom of this.

Flenser agreed to have them tested again so I already prepared the package.
I'm not trusting the Labmax but same as you, I want to get to the bottom of this.

Many thanks to Flenser, you're very lucky to have him as a member here!

You're a good man Darius, thank you for looking into this and making it right, or at least trying....Yes, flenser is a great asset to this community...

That's fair. I will gladly purchase a labmax now and test it if he is covering all costs if it fails. Like I said, I have had nothing but great transactions with Darius and he has done more than enough for me. All I'm stating is that what I'm using is not working. Look at my pic, I'm not a first time user of AAS. I know what I'm doing with training and diet. But I will purchase the labmax today and will put up the results ASAP. If it comes back good I will gladly keep my mouth closed and apologize and keep my comments to myself until I test a compound in the future.

Regarding the last Labmax done by Flenser. Passed TEST & TREN, failed EQ & Primo.
(testosterone failed also several months ago, check thread, now it was a pass)

I've already explained in a previous post a technical opinion on the Labmax and how reactions and colors can be obtained differently depending on the carrier oil that is being used.
Everything was also very well explained in a MESO article by one of the mods here ( a must read):
https://thinksteroids.com/articles/labmax-steroid-identification-test-kits/

Anyway, several days ago I restocked most of the products, including the Test, Tren, Eq, Primo. They're from the last batch manufactured by Pharmacom in April.
The ones from the LABMAX Test are from January.

From what I understood they had a change in their carrier oil, including the percentage of benzyl benzoate and ethyl oleate used.

I would be very curious of a new Labmax of all the 4 compounds from the new changed batch again before the mass spec. It's a personal curiosity and I really want to get to the bottom of this.

Flenser agreed to have them tested again so I already prepared the package.
I'm not trusting the Labmax but same as you, I want to get to the bottom of this.

Many thanks to Flenser, you're very lucky to have him as a member here!
That is a must read, and sheds a lot of light on the testing not being a "conclusive" result...thanks.

That's fair. I will gladly purchase a labmax now and test it if he is covering all costs if it fails. Like I said, I have had nothing but great transactions with Darius and he has done more than enough for me.

Thank you, please do.
E-mail me and I'll bank transfer you the cost.

If anyone interested in purchasing Labmax to test their gear, please send me an e-mail with your order number attached and a pic with the actual testing procedure.
I'll cover all the costs, bank transfer, WU/MG, bitcoin.

That's fair. I will gladly purchase a labmax now and test it if he is covering all costs if it fails. Like I said, I have had nothing but great transactions with Darius and he has done more than enough for me. All I'm stating is that what I'm using is not working. Look at my pic, I'm not a first time user of AAS. I know what I'm doing with training and diet. But I will purchase the labmax today and will put up the results ASAP. If it comes back good I will gladly keep my mouth closed and apologize and keep my comments to myself until I test a compound in the future.

Just so you guys know me and Johnny are taking care of it, if you want to wait, I should have Darius's Dbol lab maxed by next Monday the latest. Also will have a few other things tested.

Well we will have two tests then to confirm. I should have mine done by this Thursday or Friday. I paid for fed ex two day because I'm an impatient bastard. Also bought one to test the var again when it comes in.

My thing is.. I know my body and I know when I feel different and I damn sure know how much I weigh and what kind of weight I lift on and off enhancements. If it's dbol then there's not enough in it to make a difference and it's extremely underdosed. I'll save my 80$ and buy some different dbol instead of a flashlight and a test to tell me what I already know.
I feel the same way bro. I always know by how I feel when I'm on something thats worth a shit. It dont matter to me if a test tells me it has a certain substance in it if it dont tell me how much

It looks like the color difference is the issue. I posted good close ups of mine in darius dbol thread. Theres a link a few pages back. The ones not in blister are supposedly for bulk, i was informed before i ordered so wasnt disappointed that they werent. Im getting some good results so far check that thread.

Withoit checking his webpage again i think all orals including the pct have the same shape and stamp, so color could be very important.

I just picked up my dbol. He said they would come bulk but I got blister packs.

That's exactly how mine came also. From reading the above posts, it sounds like the ones they are having problems with, are the ones not in the blister packs, and are discolored...at least that's what I've gathered...

Dbol bulk or blisters, have the same color, concentration and quality. People are just seeing different colors.
They're from the same batch, we received half in blisters and half in orals.

Receiving orals in bulk from the lab it's much safer and discreet and we also need them in bulk form for the stealth packaging (if required).

I sent several samples of bulk Dbol to several members here, so they can share feedback.