MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

I'm purchasing a labmax next week...I have some from another ugl I need to test anyway...

That's great and much appreciated but those LM kits take a good while to come in, at least mine did. I have a bunch laying around so my offer still stands for anyone who has the Dbol.

My thing is.. I know my body and I know when I feel different and I damn sure know how much I weigh and what kind of weight I lift on and off enhancements. If it's dbol then there's not enough in it to make a difference and it's extremely underdosed. I'll save my 80$ and buy some different dbol instead of a flashlight and a test to tell me what I already know.

Well, one way or another, my gear is getting tested...and you can bet your ass that no matter if the results are good or bad for this UGL. The truth will set us free...at least for this batch! Lol

Appreciate the offer though jabrel. Well known member and everything but unfortunately I'm basically brand new and have no idea who you are so I'm uncomfortable sending anything. Sure you can understand that

Appreciate the offer though jabrel. Well known member and everything but unfortunately I'm basically brand new and have no idea who you are so I'm uncomfortable sending anything. Sure you can understand that

I mean I sort of understand. You are willing to send money and receive a pack in return containing schedule 3 drugs across international lines to a completely unknown person on the other side. But not willing to put 1 tab in an envelope with a fake name on it, and drop it in a random mailbox so it is untraceable and send it to someone who has clearly put there time in here? Not to mention sending it domestically and I also see you are in my same state.

Just thought I would point out the way I see it and maybe you understand how it can be done safely, not bashing you in any way shape or form brother. [emoji106]

Haha. Touché. You have a point. However, these sources deal with hundreds if not thousands of people. If they were LE or if LE was watching I highly doubt they would target me for my small orders. Knock on wood. Now in this situation it would only be you and I. If you were in fact LE it would be extremely easy to target me being that I discussed this and there are not hundreds of people involved and I sent it directly to you. You know more than I do about the whole mailing process though so I'm sure you're right lol. And I'm sure you're not LE brother, no disrespect. Just stating my concern.

Haha. Touché. You have a point. However, these sources deal with hundreds if not thousands of people. If they were LE or if LE was watching I highly doubt they would target me for my small orders. Knock on wood. Now in this situation it would only be you and I. If you were in fact LE it would be extremely easy to target me being that I discussed this and there are not hundreds of people involved and I sent it directly to you. You know more than I do about the whole mailing process though so I'm sure you're right lol. And I'm sure you're not LE brother, no disrespect. Just stating my concern.
How many kingpins brought down by one snitch or some bitch. It just takes one little hangup to throw a wrench in your empire

Right, if I'm LE then Hillary will be next U.S. president [emoji23]

But seriously, I like seeing new members trying to be careful as you are. A lot of dipshits come here and become clear hazards to everyone within days.

I just picked up my dbol. He said they would come bulk but I got blister packs.

Attachments

• IMG958174.jpg
    IMG958174.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 46
I just picked up my dbol. He said they would come bulk but I got blister packs.
That's exactly how mine came also. From reading the above posts, it sounds like the ones they are having problems with, are the ones not in the blister packs, and are discolored...at least that's what I've gathered...

That's exactly how mine came also. From reading the above posts, it sounds like the ones they are having problems with, are the ones not in the blister packs, and are discolored...at least that's what I've gathered...

With any ugl you can have a good batch and then shitty batch. Thats why the recommendation to mass spec is a good idea and all but not realistic. We would have to test every order that came through.

I personally am keeping faith in Darius and his business. I hate to say this, but we're expecting far too much from our illicit drug dealers. Would anyone buying cocaine really ask for mass specs to prove 99% purity... When you look at that example it puts our complaints into perspective. Sure we wish we could find a UGL that never had purity issues, or issues with their raw supplier... But that is unrealistic in the world of buying drugs that would make you a felon if caught.

I guess you skipped all the post where i said mine were not in blister packs?

QUOTE="c_bigsby, post: 1290874, member: 66796"]I've never ran dbol before either but I have ran multiple orals and by day 8 something should be happening. And especially in your case at 70... Definitely no good. Disappointed. Hopefully the other compounds will be good. And I just ordered var from him as well for my girls first cycle since it labmaxed good. Hoping for the best.[/QUOTE]

Well I was doing 30 for around 3 days, bumped to 40 for another 4-5 days and felt nothing. So I said fuck it and at 70 now till I run out, first run with dbol so I have nothing to compare it to. Ill report back in a few days, only have a few days worth left anyways

For the past 9 days now I've taken his dbol and proviron. Only things I've noticed and that I feel great and my libido is up. That's it. Got mix 4 and tren ace a couple days ago. Some decent PIP from the mix4, no PIP from tren ace but had my usual tren dreams last night along with some sweat. Walked the dog this morning and had the heavy breathing so at least that's looking good. Still needs some time before a g2g

C_bigsby and Stan24, both admit first time users of Dbol.
C_bigsby also states about a libido increase but no other effects.

You should definitely experience really good results from a 3-4 weeks cycle of 30-40mg ED of Dbol but from all the previous cases saw in the past nothing will surprise me.
I have no knowledge of your stats, diet, training routine or previous cycles. From my point of view you can be 2 first time users of AAS expecting some kind of miracles, even if probably that's not the case here and you're sharing an honest feedback.

That is why I prefer not to comment to these rare cases of "no results" feedback. Pharmacom orals have already a strong reputation. They're reviewed on many boards, especially the Dbol; I think more than 300 UNIQUE reviews + pics only on my Eroids page in the last 2 months.

Sharing your experiences with the community is great, i want it to be the main purpose of my thread but don't be surprised if a wave of negative placebo effect will link to other first time users of a compound or to some inexperienced members.

I wonder if any of those came from the reseller he used. I like mine. But doesnt mean we got the same ones either so keep everyone updated.

All the pills are the same, DBOL 10mg, Pharmacom, pink pills. Indeed, there are some minuscules dots of white particles, that was always the color of it, even when they had different shapes.
Blisters or not, they're the same.
My reseller was only used for shipping packages with injectables, not pills.

Were they in a blister pack?
Mine are pink with maybe some white.
The reseller seems to be trying to fuck him since he is competition. But who knows.

They are definitely pharmacom. If not, they are a damn good counterfeit. The logo is stamped in them.

Was the number on the packs themselves? Or the box? Mine came without a box, but in blister packs, and I don't see any numbers on the packs...

I've already stated in my previous posts, there was no such case of a counterfeited Pharmacom till this moment.

The respect I have for MESO makes me log in every day here and answer to all of your questions and misunderstandings. Even so, if I'm not able to reply to a recent topic within 10-12 hours I sadly see how things erroneously start to evolve, from a rumor leading to strange interpretations.
I won't even think if a health or family problem will keep me away from MESO for 3 days ...

I have several resellers. They're purchasing bulk orders and they sell locally or online.
It's my gear, Pharmacom gear, 100%.

Due to a stock problem last month, a moment of bad inspiration made me ask one of them, to ship some packages for me (42 to be exactly). He was fully stocked and I through he could easily help. It was one of the worst decision ever made since I'm in this business. Packages were delayed, tracking codes misspelled, dubious packaging (see ta previous pic posted).

All my packages are coming from Europe, since 2009, so please stop further interpretations. Delivery takes 6-7 days to US, in 95% of the cases, already confirmed by many members here.

Now, regarding the oral packaging. I normally ship in original blisters if stealth packaging isn't required. Anyway, if we receive info of a possible custom control we remove the blisters, tin foil is an alert for the Xrays.
Several orders last month were indeed sent with no blisters. They're the same pills, same concentration, same quality.

Please send everything for Labmax that was received loosed and not in blisters and share the results on MESO. I'll cover all the costs for the test and resend your order.

Box? batch code? quality badge? blisters? ... please STOP! If your order was placed through PharmacomStore you received an original and authentic product.

Nobodys expecting 99 % purity mate. Thats not the point...

Darius may did not do it on purpose. But he sold bunk gear, thats an absolute nogo for me.

I can safely say the gear I have from him is not bunk. Not saying that dbol the one guy got wasn't bunk, but he's never ran dbol before. Who knows, maybe he's a slow responder. I've heard of people taking epistane which was the most popular and renowned designer steroid and not getting anything out of it. The non-responder theory spawned from such experiences.