MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

947859aa1daab4f6d6c9be9608c6a5a4.jpg

So anyways... My order for sust and winny should be here soon. Anyone have any experience with Darius' winny?? It's going to go on top of 300mg test p 500mg tren a and 500mg mast p..

So anyways... My order for sust and winny should be here soon. Anyone have any experience with Darius' winny?? It's going to go on top of 300mg test p 500mg tren a and 500mg mast p..
Now THATS a fuckin cycle !!! You should be a shredded beast after this one.

My bad for going.on with that pos it's a source thread And that cycle looks good

@redrum720 bro i like your picture an I'm about that life and assuming you are too, don't let anger get the best of you because you know you don't want you know who to have a foot hold on you Ephesians 4:27
also don't let anyone have they hand on the temperature gauge of your joy because only one person should have his hand on that ok :D
(had to say that before leaving to go to the gym)

Drizzy posted a thread about it in the pic's section. Had positive things to say, and he's a reputable member.

Also, why is a vagina fighting with Jesus on this thread?

@redrum720 bro i like your picture an I'm about that life and assuming you are too, don't let anger get the best of you because you know you don't want you know who to have a foot hold on you Ephesians 4:27
also don't let anyone have they hand on the temperature gauge of your joy because only one person should have his hand on that ok :D
(had to say that before leaving to go to the gym)

Your right my wife was saying the same thing she was like look at you, you turned your life around
Thanks for those words kill it at the gym

Drizzy posted a thread about it in the pic's section. Had positive things to say, and he's a reputable member.

Also, why is a vagina fighting with Jesus on this thread?

You killed me hahaha no more fighting unless it's a scammer
Also got a lil bloat and good pump from the dbol