MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Just received my gear. Very quick delivery and great communication. Starting test e, eq, and dbol cycle this weekend and I can't fucking wait. Very excited for this cycle. Will probably run a log if anyone cares. Gong to do blood work when I get going and I'll post them here.

Thanks for the update!
Please do keep a log + blood work, it will get you 100$ free store credit on PharmacomStore.

Darius, you mentioned a while back that you were testing some new products...one of which, i believe you said was Mast E. Can you provide a status update on where you're at on the testing and a possible ETA on availability?

thanks!

As promised I would update after first pin of pharmacom test e300. Drew smooth and injected smooth. Pinned yesterday no issues and today feels like I was kicked by a mule.

As promised I would update after first pin of pharmacom test e300. Drew smooth and injected smooth. Pinned yesterday no issues and today feels like I was kicked by a mule.
Then you're doing something wrong. I'm pinning 3 CC's of a gear a day (which includes Darius' eq, deca and test E) absolutely as smooth as imaginable with no PIP issues (at least that would be out of the ordinary for 3cc'a of gear).

Try heating the barrel of the syringe under warm water until the oil thins out. Buy a heating bad at Walgreens for your ass, and sit on it 10 minutes prior
Injection. If you're having further issues, investigate further into your techniques.

bad-meme-u-die.jpg

Injection site? Gauge? I've been pinning prop from another lab and the shakier I am the more PIP I'll have. It took me a while to refine my technique but it can make a major difference like wunderpus said. Now I barely get any PIP from the same test prop that I used to think was harsh as fuck.

Then you're doing something wrong. I'm pinning 3 CC's of a gear a day (which includes Darius' eq, deca and test E) absolutely as smooth as imaginable with no PIP issues (at least that would be out of the ordinary for 3cc'a of gear).

Try heating the barrel of the syringe under warm water until the oil thins out. Buy a heating bad at Walgreens for your ass, and sit on it 10 minutes prior
Injection. If you're having further issues, investigate further into your techniques.
Damn.... Wtf is your cycle looking like

I agree pharmacom gear doesn't give any pip except his mix 3, that shit gives me the worst pip I've ever experienced. Swells fucken bad too...

Damn.... Wtf is your cycle looking like

I agree pharmacom gear doesn't give any pip except his mix 3, that shit gives me the worst pip I've ever experienced. Swells fucken bad too...

I don't know if he literally meant pinning every day. I don't see the point in pinning long esters everyday, may as well pin short esters. And pinning 3 cc of long esters everyday sounds like overkill. Then again I've seen guys run over a gram of test a week and upwards of a gram of tren. But they pin twice a week and have to worry about preventing serious gyno, high blood pressure, and a whole bunch of side effects from running high doses of gear over long periods of time.

Last edited:
I don't know if he literally meant pinning every day. I don't see the point in pinning long esters everyday, may as well pin short esters. And pinning 3 cc of long esters everyday sounds like overkill. Then again I've seen guys run over a gram of test a week and upwards of a gram of tren. But they pin twice a week and have to worry about preventing serious gyno, high blood pressure, and a whole bunch of side effects from running high doses of gear over long periods of time.

Damn I didn't even catch that. That would be some serious volume!

Yeah, literally 3 CC's a day gentlemen.

You can look at the cycle on my log. The reason for so much volume at the moment is the transition of short esters to long esters. After that, it'll look more like 3cc's EOD.