MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Just got back from the lab. Gave blood to test the Test P from Darius I've been running at 400mg/wk for the past 3 weeks. Should have the results back in 5 business days and I'll post the results in the lab testing forum.
Be Very interested to see these results.

testing after 14 days of running a long ester isnt going to give you anything . and when you are already running 500 mg of a different gear it wont even be out of your system, that will be a totally useless test.

I'm putting this here for Darius and all others who may be interested. First off I am not a kid and not new to this game or the gear but I am however new to this forum. Having said that and after some disappointing gear sources over the past few years, I decided to give Darius and Pharmacom my business and have received some Test E300 and will pin my first of this tomorrow. I have been running 500mg per week of Test E for the past 6 weeks but I'm certain it is underdosed to be kind. In exacly 2 weeks from today I will have bloods drawn and see where I am after 2 weeks of 600mg per week. If you are aware of the half life and full life of this ester you will know that my bloods will show how well dosed and legit pharmacom is in that short of time. I will update after first pin with pip and other info.

Agreed it is only a baseline and it will be almost totally this new gear was my point. I .don't type what I'm thinking too well. Bloods will be 18 Days after last pin of other gear. Then again in 8 weeks after those for accurate results.

Some may be interested to know about this others may not. The product came well packaged and intact. Slight yellow tint which to me seemed hella yellow as I am used to pharmacy test for most of my gear life that has always been free of any noticeable tint. However make no bones about it I DID HAVE TO sign for this. I don't really give a shit about singing for my packages personally but I have read where some get their panties in a bunch over this. All in all...well done as far as packaging, shipping, and time from order to front door. Will let you all know how first pin goes tomorrow. Eat well brothers!

Is anyone else having to sign for these packs in the states?

Yea bro. I did for my second and third pack. But the first was left in my mailbox.

Been signing. Its a tad scary

As I mentioned in my previous posts we never require a signature upon delivery. Some states, depending on the local post legislation, can ask for one or just leave the package in the mailbox.
My shipping success rate to US is 100% since 2011 and it can be verified on several other boards.

From my experience, worst case scenario for a seizure, is a seizure letter. If the order is smaller than 10-15 vials the risk for unwanted consequences is non existent.
Prescription drugs are number 2 most common seizures made by US customs, more than 20.000/day so it's absurd to think they would start an investigation for several vials.

Just received my gear. Very quick delivery and great communication. Starting test e, eq, and dbol cycle this weekend and I can't fucking wait. Very excited for this cycle. Will probably run a log if anyone cares. Gong to do blood work when I get going and I'll post them here.