MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

@Mr.B66 and as I said I apologize if my info was wrong. I must have read it wrong.
Not trying to be a dick brother, its just im running pharmacom sus right now and i should be getting blood results real soon and i fear i may be in the same boat so im a little irritated.

@Mr.B66 no problem man I totally understand. Its my fault I should have read things over a bit more.

Also I would be worried too if I was running it as well. Hopefully shit will get worked out. Good luck bro let us know how ur blood results are.

I've been pinning 300mg/wk of Darius Test C250 for 5 weeks and will get my bloods done on June 1st through labcorp. So I'll post results here and in the labs/bloods testing threads.

Energy wise, I can tell you I have not noticed any increase at any level. I can't wait to check my bloods to know for sure tho.

I'm a disable veteran and take testosterone to try to get me to normal energy levels. My injuries include severe sleep apnea and the only thing I found to overcome chronic fatigue is testosterone and my preference is cyp.

Finding supply has been more frustrating than I expected.

Attachments

• pharmacom_vials.jpg
    pharmacom_vials.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 32
Thanks, I am pinning 100mg eod. I injected 1200mg in 3 weeks and 2 days and gave blood the next day. 16 hours after last injection. Yes that's just under 4x. Was really hoping for better
That's not what I was hoping to see at all! Were u pinning ED? Or EOD? I had my blood drawn (different lab) at 16 hours and got a much higher number than that but I was running 75mg Ed so about 525mg/wk

Still I came back about 7X at 16 hours post inj and only 2 1/2 weeks in. You're 3 weeks in and gave blood at same time and you are less than 4X? Fuck! Please post the report tonight just for confirmation.

Sorry to hear this man. Hope this gets made right somehow.
That's not what I was hoping to see at all! Were u pinning ED? Or EOD? I had my blood drawn (different lab) at 16 hours and got a much higher number than that but I was running 75mg Ed so about 525mg/wk

Still I came back about 7X at 16 hours post inj and only 2 1/2 weeks in. You're 3 weeks in and gave blood at same time and you are less than 4X? Fuck! Please post the report tonight just for confirmation.

Sorry to hear this man. Hope this gets made right somehow.

Holy HELL!!! This is getting depressing I've just started pharmacom test e and eq
Welcome to the UGL club. It is depressing but it's always hit or miss, even from the same lab. I never had blood tests done before from this UGL stuff and always got bashed for claiming
underdosed product. Yes, I can feel the effects of the juice but nowhere near close to pharm grade stuff. Been cycling off and on since 1998 with a few years off in the early 2000's and I always know good gear when I'm on it. Now I have no doubt to trust how I feel based on results of the real quality goods

Well if this is correct you can group me into the category of "Got fucked."My prop should be arriving soon.Im curious as to what the explanation is for this..

50 MG dbol ed for for more than 2 weeks if properly dosed would have pumps so bad walking would be close to impossible.

I can only feel a slight pump, I was expecting alot more so Im certain they are underdosed at this point. Thanks for the feedback brutus, always appreciated.

Well if they are doing the proper testing on the raws they should know this beforehand right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Is this all because of low quality powder coming to the UGL's from China or is it downright scamming?

The problem is that Pharmacom has been putting out these videos of their production and claiming they test all of their raws. Had they not done this, then MAYBE they could argue that the raw supplier screwed them or whatever. But with all of the claims that have been made, anything other than extremely on point products, makes them scammers in my opinion.

And to be clear I mean to say nothing bad about D as he is not making the product seems to at least try to figure things out and want to make things right.

The problem is that Pharmacom has been putting out these videos of their production and claiming they test all of their raws. Had they not done this, then MAYBE they could argue that the raw supplier screwed them or whatever. But with all of the claims that have been made, anything other than extremely on point products, makes them scammers in my opinion.

And to be clear I mean to say nothing bad about D as he is not making the product seems to at least try to figure things out and want to make things right.
Exactly. They included pictures of a mass spec machine and everything. If they have an in house mass spec then everything should always be on point. So far it seems to be anything but.

You're right, Darius doesn't makethe stuff and he does seem to encourage bloods. Just ddon't know how something like this is ever made right short of a full refund. Comping me gear is questionable if the gear is in question.
Like I posted earlier I could feel the gear working but just not like what I expect to feel. Sad but I see my expectations being lowered based on what I've experienced the past few years

Sponsors

Latest posts