MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Lol 20g will make it much worse my friend not only pip from a big needle but pip from a high concentration. Your only injectable is test isn't it? Mixing would def help

Hate to switch topics but has anyone had issues sending a moneygram? I received a phone call and they said my payment was declined due to too many reports of scams? From what I have gathered Pharmacom seems to be one of the better sources?

sounds good, is that kind of a common thing? This was my first order so I have been worried I'd "mess up" somehow

I'm not sure bout money gram I always use western union and I've used Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart before with no problems. I'm sure someone with experience with money gram will help ya. Welcome to meso by the way!

sounds good, is that kind of a common thing? This was my first order so I have been worried I'd "mess up" somehow

I hit a snag with MG a little while ago. Shit was odd too. I'll just say I'll be using WU from now on. Never had an issue with them before.

I have a friend that works for WU he has a PDF with all their policies and procedures for transfers. I will see if I can get that off of him. It is much more in detail than anything on their website.

I have a friend that works for WU he has a PDF with all their policies and procedures for transfers. I will see if I can get that off of him. It is much more in detail than anything on their website.

Yeah and that's probably not a good idea to post, just sayin [emoji16]

Day 16 on dbol 50mgs ed. Take 30mgs morning 20mgs night. I can feel a slight dbol such as very minor back pump and some stength but overall was expecting a bit more from this. Im going to up the dose tomorrow as Im starting to believe the possibility of it being underdosed. I will do 50mgs morning and 30 at night. Will update in a few days.

Day 16 on dbol 50mgs ed. Take 30mgs morning 20mgs night. I can feel a slight dbol such as very minor back pump and some stength but overall was expecting a bit more from this. Im going to up the dose tomorrow as Im starting to believe the possibility of it being underdosed. I will do 50mgs morning and 30 at night. Will update in a few days.
Bottom line IME is if you feel something is under dosed, it is !!!! This shit about being a non responder to a certain compound is BS. I have responded great to everything I've ever run, except when it was under dosed period!!!!!

Bottom line IME is if you feel something is under dosed, it is !!!! This shit about being a non responder to a certain compound is BS. I have responded great to everything I've ever run, except when it was under dosed period!!!!!

Lol yea thats complete bullshit. I think any lab can be hit or miss, Ive had great luck with orals in the past and terrible luck as well. I took tbol once and had to run it at 70mgs to get desired results. Im not saying with 100% certainty that the dbol is underdosed at this point but should have a better perspective in a few days when I up the dose.

Lol yea thats complete bullshit. I think any lab can be hit or miss, Ive had great luck with orals in the past and terrible luck as well. I took tbol once and had to run it at 70mgs to get desired results. Im not saying with 100% certainty that the dbol is underdosed at this point but should have a better perspective in a few days when I up the dose.

Im on day 5 at 100 mg and feel nothing yet.

BTW brother I'm not passing judgement on this lab or your d-bol im just saying to the new guys that if you don't get results from a compound, don't let anybody tell you that somehow its your fault and your body just doesn't respond to said compound.

BTW brother I'm not passing judgement on this lab or your d-bol im just saying to the new guys that if you don't get results from a compound, don't let anybody tell you that somehow its your fault and your body just doesn't respond to said compound.

Its all good, theres no medical reports that supports the androgen receptor down regulation or burn out myth, Ive looked all over and it doesnt exist. Its up to us to look out for each other.

Im on day 5 at 100 mg and feel nothing yet.
Bullshit. You have been already called out by a guy on basicstero thread.

You review are straight up garbage. Please be honest, good or bad is not the culprit it's giving honest review that's important.

Bullshit. You have been already called out by a guy on basicstero thread.

You review are straight up garbage. Please be honest, good or bad is not the culprit it's giving honest review that's important.

Sorry i dont understand. What do you mean ?