MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

They are using the same raws for long esters, correct me if im wrong. So why should the test e be any better?
No, that's not at all how it works. The different test esters will be different raws. Pharmacom isn't attaching an ester to a test molecule in house.

This^^^^ so in fact the test E could be alot better or for that matter worse than the test P and C and so on.... But lets hope not!!

This^^^^ so in fact the test E could be alot better or for that matter worse than the test P and C and so on.... But lets hope not!!
We will see! Based on the labmax, who knows? Mercury believes the intensity of the glow, indicates the concentration of the hormone within the oil. This is hard to debate.

Did I read that wrong? You did bloods after 3 weeks? Bloods are done after 6+ weeks when your body's fully saturated with the hormone.

We will see! Based on the labmax, who knows? Mercury believes the intensity of the glow, indicates the concentration of the hormone within the oil. This is hard to debate.
Yup saw that, he believes it is weak but who knows!! Although it seems the labmax ive seen on a cpl of pharm grade oils lit up like plutonium !!!!!

Yup saw that, he believes it is weak but who knows!! Although it seems the labmax ive seen on a cpl of pharm grade oils lit up like plutonium !!!!!
Everyone says to discredit labmax, but it sure as shit glows when it's testing pharm grade or tren made from fina pellets...

But, oh no, it's not very accurate with UGL's because (insert claim here).

Everyone says to discredit labmax, but it sure as shit glows when it's testing pharm grade or tren made from fina pellets...

But, oh no, it's not very accurate with UGL's because (insert claim here).
Could not have said it better WP!!!!!

Don't want to make any waves or break any rules but out test prop 10ml 100mg lab tested at 110mg and is only 19. With free priority shipping that takes 2-4 days with a 98% delivery success rate. Hope that helps.
Yeah, you joined today, seems legit!

Ill take 400 vials!!! Oh! And can i use my credit card?
Here's where they source their raws-

http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Grape-Seed-Ounce/dp/B000RZPVV6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432670799&sr=8-1&keywords=grape+seed+oil

Don't want to make any waves or break any rules but out test prop 10ml 100mg lab tested at 110mg and is only 19. With free priority shipping that takes 2-4 days with a 98% delivery success rate. Hope that helps.
Who the fuck are you?

GTFO Pharmacom's thread

NOBODY WANTS YOUR BATHTUB BREW

Well I'm running pharmacom test
E and i know 6 weweeks is the norm for bloods but I'm thinking I can get away with 4 weeks. Really because I don't want to keep pinning this if it is under dosed. Thoughts??

Well I'm running pharmacom test
E and i know 6 weweeks is the norm for bloods but I'm thinking I can get away with for weeks. Really because I don't want to keep pinning this if it is under dosed
I understand this mentality. But, jeopardizing the validity of your tests would further confuse us all.

We know there IS test E in there, how much, who knows?

We must wait it out. Unfortunately this is a marathon, not a sprint. Use restraint, it will be best.

I've been pinning 300mg/wk of Darius Test C250 for 5 weeks and will get my bloods done on June 1st through labcorp. So I'll post results here and in the labs/bloods testing threads.

Energy wise, I can tell you I have not noticed any increase at any level. I can't wait to check my bloods to know for sure tho.

I'm a disable veteran and take testosterone to try to get me to normal energy levels. My injuries include severe sleep apnea and the only thing I found to overcome chronic fatigue is testosterone and my preference is cyp.

Finding supply has been more frustrating than I expected.
Disabled veteran for sleep apnea? You kidding me? Also what were re you test levels before taking gear?

Disabled veteran for sleep apnea? You kidding me? Also what were re you test levels before taking gear?
You're missing the point.

He's taking test to offset the side effects of his sleep apnea, not to treat the actual apnea. With his sleep cycles being interrupted by the apnea episodes, his hormonal levels are surely being fucked up.