MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Hahahaha sarcasm oh ok now its sarcasm good cover douche bag. Haha ok Im half the man u are sure whatever u say! LMFAO

After you been burned u gonna burn someone else really your piece of shit and you are what's wrong with meso and society today

How was I burned? All my gear is legit. Ur now turning what u said on me? Hahaha wow thats hilarious! Ur right ur def whats wrong with meso and society hahaha.

I'm starring at a 23gauge inch in half with 3cc split of test e and eq what should be dun here....pin or not to pin??! I love decisions
I would pin. That is what I am doing. We just know it is under dose. Which sucks just another ugl. I believe you said your were going to get bloods so pin get bloods and it will help out the community.

Damn it @Fouts!! Evey time i try to talk myself out of pinning it I read something like that :) I'll pin it and not to get hopes up or anything cuz I'll probably be set ablaze for this I've been on a couple weeks and I'm greasy as opossum

How was I burned? All my gear is legit. Ur now turning what u said on me? Hahaha wow thats hilarious! Ur right ur def whats wrong with meso and society hahaha.

Your literate read wat I said I think we should all ban your ass like that chick
Thank God for the ignore button

Damn it @Fouts!! Evey time i try to talk myself out of pinning it I read something like that :) I'll pin it and not to get hopes up or anything cuz I'll probably be set ablaze for this I've been on a couple weeks and I'm greasy as opossum

It could turn out good still though we just don't know without bloods. How long u been on?

Pin it but go a lil higher see how that works for you just upped the dose

It could turn out good still though we just don't know without bloods. How long u been on?
Yes- keep running. One dude who has like 8 posts on this board, posted bloods. Not trying to discredit him, but also it's tough to take it with the utmost certainty. A few solid members posting bloods would make a huge difference.

@redrum720 are trying to get people to think that that is u in ur avi? Lol does that make u feel better about ur internet personality? Haha

No my life makes me really happy my wife and kid makes me feel better we know your doesn't that's why your here talking crap gibberish your tool go tend to your life go get a hug talk to a psychiatric you have major issues
I made a comment and u jumped on the but sacks I didn't even mention you but u wanted sweaty balls

Hahaha yea sure now ur gonna use someone elses pic to try and justify ur shitty body? A pic thats not even him? Google image search proves its not him so try and google image search mine....u cant find it cause im the only one with it moron. Nice work old man! @MindlessWork

Sponsors

Latest posts