MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Lol pathetic next u know u will be photo shopping ur fat old man photos hahaha
Keep talking shit little boy. You might be tough for little Philly born euro trash but I would stomp a bone out of your bitch ass. I love how I figured out you started this thread and live in this thread- so you aren't a gear whore or a schill. YOU ARE A REP.

Lol pathetic next u know u will be photo shopping ur fat old man photos hahaha
You calling me fat? You look like a skinny tweaker just saying.

EDIT: Strong beating you getting from @brutus79 hahaha...you never seem to stop!

In fact you should stop now while you are at it if you want to save whatever reputation you have left. Oh you got NONE left after all that dicksucking shit you posted.

You calling me fat? You look like a skinny tweaker just saying.

EDIT: Strong beating you getting from @brutus79 hahaha...you never seem to stop!

In fact you should stop now while you are at it if you want to save whatever reputation you have left. Oh you got NONE left after all that dicksucking shit you posted.

I like the fact that your trying and getting back up there we all
Gotta start some where
You look good MW

I like the fact that your trying and getting back up there we all
Gotta start some where
You look good MW
Thanks, you look great yourself. I take good care of myself nowadays as I used to be real fat as a kid...no more!

Being 51 gives me a more somber outlook on life and it is all the more important to me to keep myself fit.

Keep talking shit little boy. You might be tough for little Philly born euro trash but I would stomp a bone out of your bitch ass. I love how I figured out you started this thread and live in this thread- so you aren't a gear whore or a schill. YOU ARE A REP.
Isn't that bannable for being a rep on here for a source without disclosing that fact? If true Meek should go join Alex in banned camp ;)

Aaaw poor old man and for the last time haha thats not redrum in his avi moron google image search proves it god u are all so stupid!

Why do you have to mention ppl when you talk we and Google ppl I guess that's what you did u Google dirty ass and that's the Avi u picked
Fudge packers fucking pillow biter