MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Also I knew u werent black haha but u wanted everyone to think u were on the sqs thread saying nigga this and nigga that throwing out fake gang member names. Boy ur really are a fake mother fucker @redrum720

I'm catching up and reading the blood results, very disappointing..the fist 15 pages or so if this thread you had people posting that they were getting good results.. I only have his var and eq. I'll have to bump the doses up I guess. It sucks all the raws are probably coming from China. If you put lip stick on a pig it's still a fucking pig...

I don't think I ever left the impression of not responding to certain problems or avoiding MESO in order to elaborate a vicious strategy with the Pharmacom staff.
Please be patient before launching speculations and conspiracy theories.

Now, regarding several accusations. I have never discredited a Labmax/Mass Spec/Blood Test result that was ever made. On the contrary, I encouraged them and paid them.
New tests are about to be published.

There are many experienced members who are running bloods at this moment so we'll soon know for sure the outcome.

You should NEVER forget that I have and always will, as primary responsibility, the credibility of my name which is DARIUS, not PHARMACOM LABS.
I worked with several manufacturers during my business and always assumed responsibility for the good parts. If bad events are to occur, I'll stand by my principles.

If all the tests (LM, MS, BW) will lead to the conclusion that a certain compound (batch) was under dosed, I won't go to Hawaii to spend your hard earned money, as someone mentioned, but invest my personal money in refunding or sending a new batch to all of you.

I can assure you that my relationship with a manufacturer will last as long as he will meet my standards, which I can assure you, are at a high level. I have no interest in decreasing my sales or jeopardize my reputation.
My inbox is full of labs/manufacturers asking for a partnership or a reseller agreement. They're sending samples, gifts and even proposals of percentage shares from their businesses.

Pharmacom Labs always proved to be an honest manufacturer and a reliable partner all the time and earned my respect and loyalty. I can personally attest that everything seen in the Pharmacom production line videos are real, from my personal trip to Asia. Huge investments were made this year in the manufacturing process, staff, packaging and anti-counterfeiting in order to propel this lab as a top UGL.

I will wait for all the tests made here to be concluded and I'll have a talk with the Pharmacom owner for an official position.

THank you!

Also I knew u werent black haha but u wanted everyone to think u were on the sqs thread saying nigga this and nigga that throwing out fake gang member names. Boy ur really are a fake mother fucker @redrum720

I never said I was black please find that post also they are not fake but please do continue to make a fool out of yourself if u weren't a post whore u will find where I am from please run along now
Another note thank you Darius for your comment and not running away (yet) what would u do if more members and the new tests show low dose or bunk gear

Last edited:
Man this is discouraging, finally thought we had a half ass kinda decent ugl and now here we are again. Fucking bullshit.... Makes me wanna brew my own under dosed shit.
Im on pharmacom sus 300 and var and now im really wishing I had bloods done. Whats even more confusing is Im pretty sure the var is better then the test. wtf....Dont make no sense at all.

Will be interesting to see how this one plays out with Darius.

I don't think I ever left the impression of not responding to certain problems or avoiding MESO in order to elaborate a vicious strategy with the Pharmacom staff.

Now, regarding several accusations. I have never discredited a Labmax/Mass Spec/Blood Test result that was ever made. On the contrary, I encouraged them and paid them.

There are many experienced members who are running bloods at this moment so we'll soon know for sure the outcome.

You should NEVER forget that I have and always will, as primary responsibility, the credibility of my name which is DARIUS, not PHARMACOM LABS.
I worked with several manufacturers during my business and always assumed responsibility for the good parts. If bad events are to occur, I'll stand by my principles.

If all the tests (LM, MS, BW) will lead to the conclusion that a certain compound (batch) was under dosed, I won't go to Hawaii to spend your hard earned money, as someone mentioned, but invest my personal money in refunding or sending a new batch to all of you.

I can assure you that my relationship with a manufacturer will last as long as he will meet my standards, which I can assure you, are at a high level. I have no interest in decreasing my sales or jeopardize my reputation.
My inbox is full of labs/manufacturers asking for a partnership or a reseller agreement. They're sending samples, gifts and even proposals of percentage shares from their businesses.

Pharmacom Labs always proved to be an honest manufacturer and a reliable partner all the time and earned my respect and loyalty. I can personally attest that everything seen in the Pharmacom production line videos are real, from my personal trip to Asia. Huge investments were made this year in the manufacturing process, staff, packaging and anti-counterfeiting in order to propel this lab as a top UGL.

I will wait for all the tests made here to be concluded and I'll have a talk with the Pharmacom owner for an official position.

THank you!
Class act. Anxious to see how all this turns out. I will say I wish I ordered from you instead of Frank but I couldn't resist that god damn $200 worth of free gear. If over time Pharmacom corrects itself and positive bloods start rolling in I will certainly only order from you D. Now I will sit here and lurk/wait like I normally do. Lol

THank you!

I understand this response. But, how can it be explained that bloods indicate each batch is NOT being tested, as we were told? If each batch was tested, there should be no fluctuations, and no issues, right?

Please let me know how those of us with vials from a recent order should react.

Can someone please get Meek to stop acting a fool in every thread he's in... It's getting really annoying.

I said find it any way I finally figured it out your in love with Me I'm flattered but I'm married plus your not an awesome member

Any ways meek do you have any contribution to this thread any bloods of any sort

Haha show ur fat pig body redrum no one gives a fuck about ur skinny ass legs hahaha
No but u sure acted like with ur nigga this and nigga that comments and and ur fake gang names hahaha ur a joke @redrum720
Actually it was this exact thread we are on now. Hmmmmm didnt say it right?
Ur a fucking bad liar
Its been posted faggot what ur blind? Or ur just gonna deny its there hahaha fucking lying sack of shit its there for everyone to read @redrum720

Get the FUCK outta here with your bullshit. WE have MEMBERS here with low bloods and all you wanna do is TROLL postwhore and act like a complete fool. Stop making a ass of your self and take a week away from MESO. We dont need this kinda shit around here.