MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

The posts weren't aimed at me. I know that. I just come here to try and find out what's up with these low bloods and have to sort through a bunch of rubbish to try and find what I'm looking for. Just ban the guy or ignore him. Ya know?

I misunderstood your post. Mine were aimed at whoever is dragging this out. If that's you I'm sorry. The truth hurts.

Just dont say anything to meek its his first cycle he dont know how to act, I know thats no excuse but let him be we all know what he is.

I thought Darius had a very good response. I have no faith in pharmacon, but I like darius

Well I'm not going to make a call based on 1 single blood work. Many diff things can go wrong to give u inaccurate results. I have a couple of others saying they have bloods coming up. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO THEM AS YOU HAD PLANED! That will be the only way to know for sure. We might get 2 other test in here with amazing results. Also did the gear maybe come from reseller. That their was a issue with not long ago?

Well I'm not going to make a call based on 1 single blood work.

There are at least two blood test results showing underdosed testosterone products, a mass spec showing bunk Primobolin, many failed Labmax tests, and multiple user reports of bunk or severely underdosed orals, and not to mention the fact that Pharmacon has gone silent since the blood tests were released. How much more evidence do you need?

Many diff things can go wrong to give u inaccurate results.

Such as?

Provided the users has been on the compound long enough to achieve steady state plasma TT levels, and the blood is drawn when plasma TT should be peaking, the only thing that could go wrong is a lab error but that's unlikely to happen to two different users.

Well I'm not going to make a call based on 1 single blood work. Many diff things can go wrong to give u inaccurate results. I have a couple of others saying they have bloods coming up. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO THEM AS YOU HAD PLANED! That will be the only way to know for sure. We might get 2 other test in here with amazing results. Also did the gear maybe come from reseller. That their was a issue with not long ago?
Meso is not like the other boards where excuses are accepted. The only thing that matters here is results, and they have to be good. And as the other guys have pointed out, this isn't the first issue. In fact, I'd say they've been given more slack than other sources

lets not forget why we are here, this is not Facebook so stop fighting

Assuming the test p is dosed at 50mg/ml I wonder if the test e is dosed at half of what it is labeled.
Anyone getting bloods for his test e soon?

Ah shit didn't see 2nd bloods. Well then looks like I might be order somewhere else now. FML I'm back to square 1 on finding somewhere to get it from. Which square 1 would be fukn nowhere. I know none of this is ment for sources. I just can't seem to find anything I feel comfortable with.

Ah shit didn't see 2nd bloods. Well then looks like I might be order somewhere else now. FML I'm back to square 1 on finding somewhere to get it from. Which square 1 would be fukn nowhere. I know none of this is ment for sources. I just can't seem to find anything I feel comfortable with.
You're NOT the lone stranger dude. Just sayin

I still am stocked with Test P. I am planning on doubling up, 100mg/day untill I run out then I'll have more bloods done. Don't want to toss it so I'll play it safe and double up. Either way the bloods will tell the truth in another month

I misunderstood your post. Mine were aimed at whoever is dragging this out. If that's you I'm sorry. The truth hurts.
This is Meek's thread...he's the one you should be bitching to as he's been outed as a queer troll.