MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Oh I will! Just not very excited about the chosen brand right now, you know?

Someone's gotta take it in the butt for the team!

And hey, at least you know you can double or triple all your doses and have a great cycle with a maybe not so great feeling butt :confused:

Someone's gotta take it in the butt for the team!

And hey, at least you know you can double or triple all your doses and have a great cycle with a maybe not so great feeling butt :confused:
Better than a schlong in the butt though haha

Im just saying they probably produce these test products for about $9 or less a 10ml? and retail is $50
With that kind of mark up you cant make a decent product?

Im just saying they probably produce these test products for about $9 or less a 10ml? and retail is $50
With that kind of mark up you cant make a decent product?

Why do that when you can fire up a fancy website and some videos, get everyone buying your shit, then disappear when bloodwork starts showing your products suck and start all over again with a new lab name? It's all about the quick buck.

I
Why do that when you can fire up a fancy website and some videos, get everyone buying your shit, then disappear when bloodwork starts showing your products suck and start all over again with a new lab name? It's all about the quick buck.
I know but be up and running for 6 months. Not a month and bail.
If he just offed a shitload of vials at meso of some low dosed shit he got stuck with i get it. But he could double up and stay afloat he could have been the main squeeze.

I

If he just offed a shitload of vials at meso of some low dosed shit he got stuck with i get it. But he could double up and stay afloat he could have been the main squeeze.

Oh I agree...I was being sarcastic. This business isn't that hard to do well in. By consistently selling properly dosed, sterile gear that is what it says on the vial, gets through customs and makes it here quickly some of these international sellers could clean up for years.

Somehow they can't seem to do that though.

Oh I agree...I was being sarcastic. This business isn't that hard to do well in. By consistently selling properly dosed, sterile gear that is what it says on the vial, gets through customs and makes it here quickly some of these international sellers could clean up for years.

Somehow they can't seem to do that though.
It takes a lot of care and patience, which these guys don't always have. Agreed on the points though. Sellers that have all their ducks in a row will do darn well.

I

Seems like this lab blew in with all these glowing things to say about their products then when things went to shit they bail...all in less than one month? Come on, something isn't right in Denmark.

Not sure if you guy have read yet, but head over to fuckhead (Frank) thread...he's throwing D under the bus on other boards, it sounds like, and saying the guys who got the blood work done are unreliable sources...everything you would expect from a stand up "businessman" just an FYI

Not sure if you guy have read yet, but head over to fuckhead (Frank) thread...he's throwing D under the bus on other boards, it sounds like, and saying the guys who got the blood work done are unreliable sources...everything you would expect from a stand up "businessman" just an FYI
So whoever is on those boards that also are from here they should all shut Frankie down hard.