MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

You know, sry for bein a dick about it. Yes it was a stupid question but there are bigger assholes out there I should be a dick to instead. I'm just edgy because my life is shit right now lol ( idk why that's funny) Anyway, as far as dosaging I'll help ya out. take 1 bronk aid with 200 mgs caffeine and half a baby aspirin in the morning, do it again mid day. Some people take this three times a day, I personally don't like to have that much caffeine and ephedrine in a day.
Thank you for the help, bro. I just want add ECA to my cycle: test p + masteron.

I went through exactly what youre going through and you have every right to be a constant, bitter asshole :) My current wife calls me a grumpy old man and I dont give a fuck.

Well in that case, fuck everyone!!! lol Yeah, I've noticed lately my phone rings a bit less and people at work are avoiding me. I don't mind the people at work avoiding me, I hate those bastards anyway but fuck my friends and family could call now and again even if I'm gonna be grumpy haha.

i bought a whole bunch of pharmacom test p and anavar:(. i started 10 days ago. i have some other test p idk if i should switch to that and run his var. Also im getting some deadly pip from pharmacom test p. walking with a limp. anyone experence sort of a flu like symptoms from test. i kind of feel like that .

i bought a whole bunch of pharmacom test p and anavar:(. i started 10 days ago. i have some other test p idk if i should switch to that and run his var. Also im getting some deadly pip from pharmacom test p. walking with a limp. anyone experence sort of a flu like symptoms from test. i kind of feel like that .

Certain ppl experience flu like symptoms for a day or two don't worry about it, just do your bloods if you can it will help

Certain ppl experience flu like symptoms for a day or two don't worry about it, just do your bloods if you can it will help

I want to do bloods but i live in a state where i would have to go to my doctor or go out of state. i do bloods with my doctor when im off to check if everything is normal so far so good.

If your close.to another state taken a weekend trip
I.just went to My dr and told to give me a blood test to check my TT when asked why I said I've been feeling tired low energy she did it wait for the results

I.just went to My dr and told to give me a blood test to check my TT when asked why I said I've been feeling tired low energy she did it wait for the results

i would do that but i recently had it checked by my primary doctor and it was

I might switch my brands of test p. this pharmacom test p pip is killing me. its lasting like 5 days. im on my 6th shot its not getting better and im only taking 50mg eod

You're good dude but this type of information can be found quite easily with a quick google search. It's not really tough info to get.

I might switch my brands of test p. this pharmacom test p pip is killing me. its lasting like 5 days. im on my 6th shot its not getting better and im only taking 50mg eod
Thats strange about the pip. I'm pinning that shit like its going out of style. Quads, glutes and delts 100mg/day and I get zero pip. Maybe people do react different or you have a different batch but that shouldnt matter because we all know they test all there shit and use the same formula for every batch right?

Thats strange about the pip. I'm pinning that shit like its going out of style. Quads, glutes and delts 100mg/day and I get zero pip. Maybe people do react different or you have a different batch but that shouldnt matter because we all know they test all there shit and use the same formula for every batch right?
the last line of your post is the most important issue here.

yea there testing there shit lol . all i know is my grandfather is moving around better then me

Your doing something wrong when pinning way to much pip