MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

I use 1.5"for glutes. You might be leaking out a little bit when your done causing some of the oil to stay sub q not intramuscular. Hold the needle in for 30-60 seconds when done to ensure oil is absorbed. Maybe you're pinning too fast and pulling out too quickly. I do this in my quads and have zero pip.

I use 1.5"for glutes. You might be leaking out a little bit when your done causing some of the oil to stay sub q not intramuscular. Hold the needle in for 30-60 seconds when done to ensure oil is absorbed. Maybe you're pinning too fast and pulling out too quickly. I do this in my quads and have zero pip.
i will try what u said, i first went to my quad and had the same pip as my glutes

I hate pinning glutes. Seem to never get it right. Been pinning quads and ventroglutes this time around and loving it so far.

I hate pinning glutes. Seem to never get it right. Been pinning quads and ventroglutes this time around and loving it so far.

Unfortunately I have never figured out ventro since I can't turn hand Way diagram shows. Once I did though I know I would have it down

I pin everything with a 27g
1.25 glutes
1.0 for delts and quads.
Warm your gear up. It will flow much easier thru 27 and helps with pip. Anything bigger feels like a shutgun blast now

Unfortunately I have never figured out ventro since I can't turn hand Way diagram shows. Once I did though I know I would have it down

Oh man, it's my favorite place to pin. I've got a pic somewhere with an x on where to pin. If I can find it I'll post it up.

I pin everything with a 27g
1.25 glutes
1.0 for delts and quads.
Warm your gear up. It will flow much easier thru 27 and helps with pip. Anything bigger feels like a shutgun blast now

Where are you getting 27g pins? Been trying to find them all over. Guess I'm not looking hard enough.

After pinning subq with 27g 1/2" going back to 25g has seemed horrible.