MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

I started this thread faggot. Now I dont hear u saying that to the real bitches on this thread who continuously are the ones starting the shit. Fuck u pussy u clearly are another awesome member dick rider. @jabrel3

@johnnyBALLZ and @CdnGuy haha u 2 are unbelievable sure blame it on me for starting a thread asking a question. Typical troll work. I have no control over what it turns into. U both are fucking trolls sucking each others cocks. Hey johnny no balls why dont u go back to faking mass spec tests with ur butt buddies brutus and cbs. U all were kicked off every other forum for trolling and lying about shit. Now ur on meso cause its the only place u can get away with it. And u all use ur "awesome member" status to lure others into ur horse shit. All of u are a fucking joke. If anybody does any digging on these fools u will know better than to trust anything these idiots say.
Hahaha admitted it, your asshole is still sore and you guzzled a ton for your years supply of free Pharmcom and just found out it might be bunk gear......you-mad-cuzzz.jpeg

I started this thread faggot. Now I dont hear u saying that to the real bitches on this thread who continuously are the ones starting the shit. Fuck u pussy u clearly are another awesome member dick rider. @jabrel3
You seem upset son. Calm down before you have a stroke!

@MEEKmlz
Observation: 99% of your posts are you arguing, name calling, being defensive, bitching about something, discrediting members that have been here much much longer than you. Have you made any contribution to meso at all? Haven't you figured out that your behavior keeps perpetuating the long spiraling descent to the demise of your reputation here. If you would have just blown it off from the begining none of this hating on meek would be happening. Why don't you just be a man and let the comments slide and taper off. You keep making it worse. You're blinded by trying to defend something that can't be defended. No matter what you say you can't win. Just take it like a man already.

@MEEKmlz
Observation: 99% of your posts are you arguing, name calling, being defensive, bitching about something, discrediting members that have been here much much longer than you. Have you made any contribution to meso at all? Haven't you figured out that your behavior keeps perpetuating the long spiraling descent to the demise of your reputation here. If you would have just blown it off from the begining none of this hating on meek would be happening. Why don't you just be a man and let the comments slide and taper off. You keep making it worse. You're blinded by trying to defend something that can't be defended. No matter what you say you can't win. Just take it like a man already.

It's his first cycle. He's probably a hugely over emotional vagina right now, possibly on pct I really don't know.

Give him a few months to recover and maybe he'll be ok.

Take what like a man that people made up a bunch of shit about me that has been proven to be false? No thanks only a bitch would let that go.

Soooo how does pharmacom pass lab max (var,tbol,dbol etc..)
But bloods are way way low goes to show u can't trust lab max
I know i know lab max will tell u only that there is some type of chemical in it ( steroids) but still it passed with flying colors
More bloods should be done

Soooo how does pharmacom pass lab max (var,tbol,dbol etc..)
But bloods are way way low goes to show u can't trust lab max
I know i know lab max will tell u only that there is some type of chemical in it ( steroids) but still it passed with flying colors
More bloods should be done

Easy. The gear is "real" but it is like any other UGL, they get their raws from China and every batch is different. Most of the time it is moderately to heavily under dosed and often times the more expensive compounds are replaced with cheaper ones or God knows what. Sometimes you might get good batches but most times you won't.

Darius also states most of our gear was sent from his resellers the one that failed the first test are we still waiting on new MS

Just wanna know if I should go sell the rest at the gym

So u complain about gear being under dosed and how wrong it is to do that to people. Yet if ur gear is shit ur just gonna go sell it at ur gym? Haha wow! Ur a winner! Guess that only applies to meso members who are in the special club right? I hope u go sell it at ur gym and I hope u get ur ass beat with a plate for screwing people over. Cut ur losses like a man broski;)

Darius also states most of our gear was sent from his resellers the one that failed the first test are we still waiting on new MS

Just wanna know if I should go sell the rest at the gym
I personally would not sell it. That makes you no better then them selling under dose gear.just count it up as a lose. If you do sell it. tell them it is very under dose.

So u complain about gear being under dosed and how wrong it is to do that to people. Yet if ur gear is shit ur just gonna go sell it at ur gym? Haha wow! Ur a winner! Guess that only applies to meso members who are in the special club right? I hope u go sell it at ur gym and I hope u get ur ass beat with a plate for screwing people over. Cut ur losses like a man broski;)
Holy fuck did I just hear meek goof say be a man?!?!? Meek5f3a87299a5dc8674e27ec13a5a55c41.jpeg

Guess you have no idea what sarcasm is probably cuz your been in Europe for so long I've been happy with my dbol and tren
And your have the man I am or any other for that fact

I'm starring at a 23gauge inch in half with 3cc split of test e and eq what should be dun here....pin or not to pin??! I love decisions

Hahahaha sarcasm oh ok now its sarcasm good cover douche bag. Haha ok Im half the man u are sure whatever u say! LMFAO

I personally would not sell it. That makes you no better then them selling under dose gear.just count it up as a lose. If you do sell it. tell them it is very under dose.

That last part was a j/k would never do some one dirty like that it sad to see ppl trying to make gain of bad gear