MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

I'm here and for those of you who didn't noticed, yesterday I wrote a pretty detailed opinion about the recent events.
I read all of your posts and already started an investigation. I have never discredited and never will, the tests and bloods made here, but I can't jump to conclusions after only 2 blood tests being made. Many guys have results using the same products and my inbox is full of positive feedback.
More than 80% of my clientele are returning customers with dozens of orders placed. Those are facts, PharmacomStore is 7 years old.
For me that's pretty reassuring concerning the Pharmacom's quality.

From what I heard, thanks to Millard we now have a place where all the things can be tested so we could send more products that way for a concrete analysis. Who's interested in sending the gear there, PM or e-mail me and I'll pay the testing cost through bank transfer.
The same for those of you who can perform any kind of test, I'll cover the costs.

Pharmacom manufacturers a new batch each 2 weeks, for all the line, except the HGH. If a certain batch had a dosing problem, we'll have to identify it. I'll take all blame for it and reship all the products from a new batch, which will be prior tested by Millard, to ensure a proper concentration is present.

I don't expect you guys to believe it or take Pharmacom presentation videos as a proof of a certain manufacturing quality standard, but the owner invested almost half a million in the last 6 months in the brand development, equipment, staff. You just can't put that amount of money, without having serious intentions, in a business that has its success directly correlated with the customer's feedback on the boards.
Feel free to disagree but that's my logic.

Even if your utopian and absurd scenarios that Frank will never answer again and Pharmacom will disappear will come true, I'll still be here and make things right if that will be the case.
Now please let me know if me - Darius, as a reseller, something else I can do to reassure all of you of my total cooperation in this matter and the certainty that I'll be responsible for everything I sell or sold.

Darius, as always, your replies inspire me to trust you as a reseller. Pharmacom or not, I am comfortable sending you my hard earned money. I am curious to see how the tests go, as I am sitting on 3 out of 4 of the samples sent in to Millard's testing lab.

I'm here and for those of you who didn't noticed, yesterday I wrote a pretty detailed opinion about the recent events.
I read all of your posts and already started an investigation. I have never discredited and never will, the tests and bloods made here, but I can't jump to conclusions after only 2 blood tests being made. Many guys have results using the same products and my inbox is full of positive feedback.
More than 80% of my clientele are returning customers with dozens of orders placed. Those are facts, PharmacomStore is 7 years old.

From what I heard, thanks to Millard we now have a place where all the things can be tested so we could send more products that way for a concrete analysis. Who's interested in sending the gear there, PM or e-mail me and I'll pay the testing cost through bank transfer.
The same for those of you who can perform any kind of test, I'll cover the costs.

Pharmacom manufacturers a new batch each 2 weeks, for all the line, except the HGH. If a certain batch had a dosing problem, we'll have to identify it. I'll take all blame for it and reship all the products from a new batch, which will be prior tested by Millard, to ensure a proper concentration is present.

I don't expect you guys to believe it or take Pharmacom presentation videos as a proof of a certain manufacturing quality standard, but the owner invested almost half a million in the last 6 months in the brand development, equipment, staff. You just can't put that amount of money, without having serious intentions, in a business that has its success directly correlated with the customer's feedback on the boards.

Even if your utopian and absurd scenarios that Frank will never answer again and Pharmacom will disappear will come true, I'll still be here and make things right if that will be the case.
Now please let me know if me - Darius, as a reseller, something else I can do to reassure all of you of my total cooperation in this matter and the certainty that I'll be responsible for everything I sell or sold.
well said...

darius, have you had any resolution with what the members are claiming underdosed dbol, and failed primo testing (failed labmax and mass spec)

@devildog93 @rpbb I agree 100%, if there was a way of "holding them accountable". I keep seeing this but nobody ever does anything except what they do now, SAY that it's bunk or under dosed and run the lab off. That is everyone's way of "holding them accountable". That doesn't work. All it does is make people do what I've already been saying, just stop buying if you're not comfortable. And a select few on this board are quite comical... They talk about wanting to help the community and help people save their hard earned money but when it comes to giving out their "go-to" source with great gear... Well, they won't help anymore. Kind of hypocritical if you ask me. I have ran 1 decent cycle. 1. Of properly dosed gear. Believe me when I tell you there is a very very slim to none chance that you are going to get properly dosed gear anywhere and if any of you disagree... Well then share your source if you really want to help.
well said, and I take the same guess as you with the sources

This man at least stands behind his morals and business attitude. " I might of sold you this car I thought was fully functioning, but it's not so I am going to do whatever I can to fix this issue even if it is a Nissan, Ford, Chevy ect. recall problem."

That's called doing right by me in MY opinion.
I will give you props on that Darius. [emoji108][emoji106]

You don't consider making sales illegal regulation? How about banning testing? Possession?

Making sales illegal is regulation but that doesn't mean the black market itself is being regulated. The black market is a cause/effect of the regulation. Same with the rest. Don't get me wrong I'm all for individual choice and legalization but it's the regulation/over-regulation of the white market that's causing that. Not regulation of the black market.

Unfortunately, I don't think you will be able to have anything tested by Millard's harm reduction service. The samples are being collected randomly by individuals without the seller's prior notice.

Unfortunately, I don't think you will be able to have anything tested by Millard's harm reduction service. The samples are being collected randomly by individuals without the seller's prior notice.
Which is EXACTLY how is should be. Seems like a ,more or less, fool proof strategy. I'm very pleased this is going on.

Best way to do it as it reduces the seller's influence on the testing process

Making sales illegal is regulation but that doesn't mean the black market itself is being regulated. The black market is a cause/effect of the regulation. Same with the rest. Don't get me wrong I'm all for individual choice and legalization but it's the regulation/over-regulation of the white market that's causing that. Not regulation of the black market.
I don't see much of a distinction. Different types of drugs, for example, have different penalties attached for possession. You will be in more trouble for holding testosterone than for adex, yet both are found on the black market AND the government regulated markets. There are no free markets, just different shades of grey and black.

Thanks for chiming in and being solid darius, I understand life isn't perfect its nice to see you step up even in less than tolerable circumstances.

Are you the next stretch? We get it. You're saving face so you can hope on and rep for another company. I can't believe you guys are taking fucking bait. It reminds me of good cop bad cop. Good rep, shit rep. Darius, Frank.

I highly doubt pharmacom dropped half a mil into development, staff and quality control. They made some cheap ass videos and put fancy labels on their underdosed shit gear, while charging a premium. Fuck pharmacom and fuck your fake ass attitude.

Some of you saying quit whining cause you're buying illegal drugs make me want to start a lab...Hell, if I know my customers just accept that being ripped off is part of the business then I might as well take the easy road since I know you will just cut your losses. Now for a name.. I'm thinking " I'll fuck you but if you bitch I'll call you dirty slipper cells labs"

@sin So please tell me sir, what do you do when you get ripped off or get stuck with under dosed gear? You must hunt these guys down and get your money back huh? Because unless you do that you are "accepting it". I find it absolutely hilarious what some here consider "holding them accountable". Yes, by all means inform the community of your results based off blood work and testing but don't come stating your opinion based off 1 other persons blood test if you aren't even into your cycle long enough to figure it out yourself. It's useless info.

I don't see much of a distinction. Different types of drugs, for example, have different penalties attached for possession. You will be in more trouble for holding testosterone than for adex, yet both are found on the black market AND the government regulated markets. There are no free markets, just different shades of grey and black.

I think I see what you're trying to say now. Governmental authority is applied to the white market but it's effects are leaked into the black market in certain ways which is technically regulation. I was trying to get across that the normal regulatory bodies like FDA, OSHA, etc have no direct control over the black market.

One things for sure. Darius's response to this issue is very different than Franks. Non flattering statements have been made directed towards both men. One response has been defensive and condecending. One has been positive and reassuring. Not that ultimately that means a fair conclusion to this situation but it does say something about their willingness to take accountability and work towards resolution.

As much as D may have good intentions for his customers...bottom line he's at the mercy of pharmacom just like the guy buying the gear. Zero control of raws... so buyer beware!! Shitty for members that are dealing with the problem, no disrespect.

Some of you saying quit whining cause you're buying illegal drugs make me want to start a lab...Hell, if I know my customers just accept that being ripped off is part of the business then I might as well take the easy road since I know you will just cut your losses. Now for a name.. I'm thinking " I'll fuck you but if you bitch I'll call you dirty slipper cells labs"

Those damn slipper cells!!!

Well you've got a source posting up videos and pictures of their expensive testing equip and state of the art production line, coupled with products coming in highly polished packaging complete with inserts, nice boxes, etc. And let's not forget the prices that are much higher than the average UGL..most average joe guys around here are going to be impressed with the product and certainly be under the impression they're getting something good and paying a premium for it. The buyers aren't exactly gullible in this situation, pharmacom just went to unheard of lengths to trick people into buying their garbage. If anything, they're probably just normal guys that have been burned a few times and impressed by the videos, packaging, website, etc. decide to fork out some extra cash in hopes of getting something proper for once, instead they get some of the worst testing gear we've seen. Pretty damn sad honestly
It's fucking horrible that it's happened and I would like to string up this dude and torture him for awhile but this scam sounds the same as Astro Labs, nice packaging, pictures of super cool lab equipment....
All I'm saying is if it sounds too good be true then it likely is too good. In the year I've been here I've seen at least 30-40 labs come through and all failed for one reason or another. Every single lab that comes on here claims to be the best. They go to varying lengths to show us how good hey are. Do you know how many of those labs are around??? Zero.
I don't know how many time the longer tenured members on Meso have to warn everybody that it's a snake pit in the UG but most don't listen. They all think they have found the golden cow, because they are different or special. People listen to shills because they want to believe so desperately that they didn't get suckered. It's happened to all of us, I'm no different except that I learn from past mistakes.
We should all be thinking about this when we buy from an UGL...if this lab was so damn good then why are they here peddling their oils? They would by so damn busy and have a closed membership.
Let's not gloss over the fact that there is no such thing as almost pharma. Even if they had all this fancy brewing equipment, if you put shit in you get shit out. There is no such thing as kinda pregnant, I kinda have cancer and these meds are kinda pharma.
I have no dog in this fight, except that I hate seeing guys get burned. But I also hate seeing guys play the victim and letting these sources swindle people. We need to have a much more critical non trusting eye when dealing with this. I mean hell we all hate car salesmen, but at the end of the day at least we get what you paid for. But these sources come along and some of you treat them like its the second coming of Christ.