MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Got this from the pharmacom site.
Dear customers! Last time we received lot of claims that our resellers sell fake pills and HGH because they can not be checked in the respective section of our site.
We would like to calm everyone down and explain the situation. Only our oils are supplied with check codes. Our pills in blisters and HGH do not have them, but have a lot of protection elements so that any counterfeits are hardly possible. A very expensive equipment is required for this. It is much easier and cheaper for forgers to counterfeit some other poorly secured brands and products. No one forger will invest lot of money into such a questionable affair. Mates, our pills have only batch numbers and you always try to check the authenticity by entering these batch numbers. Thousands of packages can have the same batch number and any forger would be able just to copy it.
It's saying they do have a batch number..

Dear customers! Last time we received lot of claims that our resellers sell fake pills and HGH because they can not be checked in the respective section of our site.
We would like to calm everyone down and explain the situation. Only our oils are supplied with check codes. Our pills in blisters and HGH do not have them, but have a lot of protection elements so that any counterfeits are hardly possible. A very expensive equipment is required for this. It is much easier and cheaper for forgers to counterfeit some other poorly secured brands and products. No one forger will invest lot of money into such a questionable affair. Mates, our pills have only batch numbers and you always try to check the authenticity by entering these batch numbers. Thousands of packages can have the same batch number and any forger would be able just to copy it.
What. A. Crock. Of. Shit.

IF THERE IS A BATCH NUMBER ANYWHERE ON THESE DBOL BLISTERS, THAN CALL ME A LIAR, BUT IF I'M LYING, I'M DYING MAN! There's NO numbers of ANY kind...NO BATCH NUMBERS, NO LOT NUMBERS, NOTHING! Now, the blister pack on the left, is PHARMACOM. The blister pack on the right, BALKAN. You can CLEARLY SEE the one on the left has NO numbers whatever, while the one on the right, doe indeed have batch, and lot numbers on it...there you go!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
IF THERE IS A BATCH NUMBER ANYWHERE ON THESE DBOL BLISTERS, THAN CALL ME A LIAR, BUT IF I'M LYING, I'M DYING MAN! There's NO numbers of ANY kind...NO BATCH NUMBERS, NO LOT NUMBERS, NOTHING!
Maybe ask frank where they would be located...loose tabs people received from darius are SOL.. but the the orals boxed with blisters should have a code from what they say ...you check the box as well as the blisters? I do know alpha pharma prints batch and authentic code directly on the box....

Ok...called a friend that is currently using pharmacom... On boxes of orals the back side of the box bottom right below the exp date is batch codes on the orals...

Are the pill colors consistent for each compound? I've placed two orders with Darius. I ordered Var with both orders. The Var was loose for the first order and in blisters with the second one. They are different colors.

Ok...called a friend that is currently using pharmacom... On boxes of orals the back side of the box bottom right below the exp date is batch codes on the orals...
It's funny, because when you get your shipment, and the orals aren't even in a box, then you can't really check it! Why wouldn't it come on the blister pack, like the above photo is beyond me...just saying.

Are the pill colors consistent for each compound? I've placed two orders with Darius. I ordered Var with both orders. The Var was loose for the first order and in blisters with the second one. They are different colors.
I've received 2 orders of Dbol, both in blister packs, but all same color. I read somewhere in this thread WAY earlier, that someone had the same issue, not sure about that bro!

But when you never even get the box it comes in, it's kinda hard to check it out...you know?
Ok..point taken...well then...I just assumed everyone got the boxes with blisters inside..and some of the darius people got little baggies with just pills...I have a few things to do...I asked my friend to send pictures with codes on the various compounds so later I will try and post...maybe it will help for the people who did get boxes

Ok..point taken...well then...I just assumed everyone got the boxes with blisters inside..and some of the darius people got little baggies with just pills...
I've gotten both, in the blister pack, and loose in baggies. Never got a batch number though. Different compound loose in the baggy...

I also received my tbol in a little dope baggy. So basically if you bought from darius and not the domestic reseller you probably have under dosed gear that's awesome!

These are the anavar pills in the blisters. They are an orange color. I included the batch number on the box. Hope this helps. image.jpgimage.jpg

Edit: I forgot to say that I got these from Frank but I wanted to show you want it looked like.

Last edited: