MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Ill sell it to a bro dude at my gym and make my money back

I order dbol from d But got 2 meaning one came from him another from his reseller one was pinkish with like white spots the other pink started the pink one at 20mg and felt good went to 30mg really kicked in kept taking at 40mg for the last 2 more weeks really nice back pumps (tighting in the back) I'm thinking one is good the Other no good
Same as my test p I order 2 vials but got 3 no charge maybe they new it was under dose and he but the test p and second dbol (pinkish white spot) where from reseller not d

I started off at 60mg. And I've never used Dbol before, but as started before, I really didn't feel anything on the Pharmacom stuff, so I switched it up, since I have the other brand as well. I guess I can't even say back pumps, because I'm not sure what that is lol, but my back was kinda hurting, and I'd sit down and it went away, and when I took off my socks, there was a noticeable "ring" where my sockband was, indicating a bit of water retention...that's my report! @tacevedo

honestly I think for one day it's too early to tell even for water retention, don't get carried away by any sort of placebo effect.

Probably a stupid question but how do we know which is from a reseller? All my stuff came from Europe which is where he said he ships from..

Probably a stupid question but how do we know which is from a reseller? All my stuff came from Europe which is where he said he ships from..

Now that is the question the answer it wouldn't matter right now. U could ask him none came from China both came from Europe 2different location

593db1c925808914aba8d87209bd532c.jpg

It's here.

All original packing, made it just fine, TA was wonderful which is why I've been going with Darius for awhile. Top notch customer service... Feast your eyes on that mix#5. I did 1cc in my right quad yesterday and absolutely murdered shoulders.

It's here.

All original packing, made it just fine, TA was wonderful which is why I've been going with Darius for awhile. Top notch customer service... Feast your eyes on that mix#5. I did 1cc in my right quad yesterday and absolutely murdered shoulders.

Hope you were that 10% that got quality gear u should at least lab max it just saying

It's here.

I'm pretty sure getting your oil from d isn't something to brag about on this board. Getting oil with hormone is though. Come back in a month and share your experience.

I'm pretty sure getting your oil from d isn't something to brag about on this board. Getting oil with hormone is though. Come back in a month and share your experience.

Settle down bro.

Yea, I've been using D for awhile now. And I will let you all know how it goes.

After reading through your post history I don't think anyone would have to wait and see what you are going to say about Darius.
I've not had a bad experience, can you blame me?
And don't jump to conclusions. I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, including yourself, even though you're clearly mad

Last edited:
I've not had a bad experience, can you blame me?
And don't jump to conclusions. I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, including yourself, even though you're clearly mad
Not mad clearly. I just see through bullshit better than most. Your first post here was a cycle log 4 weeks in. You constantly stressed and wrote in every message that the gear was from Darius. Including who the gear was from in the initial post was sufficient but you included it in every single post. Odd?

Now bad reports are surfacing and here you are posting pics of a supposed fresh order singing praise again. It really doesn't take much intellect to see the motives here.

I am all for people posting experiences good or bad but your remarks go a few steps passed simple experience.

Indeed, dickriding dealers is very unnecessary behavior and throws up red flags. Maybe some people really are just satisfied customers, and it's a great thing when gear is point, sharing experiences/posting reviews/bloodwork are all beneficial to everybody but there's no need to come off like a shill and all but march down the street blowing trumpets about a source. Save that shit for censored boards.

Well, I can only attest to Darius' professionalism that he displayed to me.

However, as I've mentioned, I cannot personally attest to whether or not pharmacom products are quality, yet. I wish I could.

I have been on 100 mg a day of the var for 9 days. I dont know how I am supposed to feel on a dose that high of var, but I certainly do not feel any different. I was hoping for a nose bleed or something.

Not mad clearly. I just see through bullshit better than most. Your first post here was a cycle log 4 weeks in. You constantly stressed and wrote in every message that the gear was from Darius. Including who the gear was from in the initial post was sufficient but you included it in every single post. Odd?

Now bad reports are surfacing and here you are posting pics of a supposed fresh order singing praise again. It really doesn't take much intellect to see the motives here.

I am all for people posting experiences good or bad but your remarks go a few steps passed simple experience.

Well at least Darius uses a lot of kind words and lube before fucking everyone in the ass. Frank on the other hand just hits it dry and angry.