MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Well I think those descent bloods on that sust came from that promo deal, so your chances are improved. I still have a few fricking weeks to get bloods on my test e to see if it is any good fingers are crossed

Are the pill colors consistent for each compound? I've placed two orders with Darius. I ordered Var with both orders. The Var was loose for the first order and in blisters with the second one. They are different colors.

All my anavar which is 400 pills (200 from each) between frank and Darius are both pinkish orange not this orange color below this member received then again it could be a lighting issue from the picture

These are the anavar pills in the blisters. They are an orange color. I included the batch number on the box. Hope this helps. View attachment 25065View attachment 25066

Edit: I forgot to say that I got these from Frank but I wanted to show you want it looked like.

All my anavar which is 400 pills (200 from each) between frank and Darius are both pinkish orange not this orange color below this member received then again it could be a lighting issue from the picture

The lighting in my room isn't the greatest but in person the pills are clearly orange to me and not pink at all. I could just be partially color blind to it or we got different pills. I wonder what would be the reason for the color difference.

Ill sell it to a bro dude at my gym and make my money back
Well I think those descent bloods on that sust came from that promo deal, so your chances are improved. I still have a few fricking weeks to get bloods on my test e to see if it is any good fingers are crossed
TTGB I really hope your bloods are good. We appreciate you staying on course and continuing with your planned cycle. If you're 3 or 4 weks in now then you should start noticing differences in the gym soon.

The blisters come out of a box. I'm guessing you didn't receive the box bro. Calm down and turn caps lock off.

IF THERE IS A BATCH NUMBER ANYWHERE ON THESE DBOL BLISTERS, THAN CALL ME A LIAR, BUT IF I'M LYING, I'M DYING MAN! There's NO numbers of ANY kind...NO BATCH NUMBERS, NO LOT NUMBERS, NOTHING! Now, the blister pack on the left, is PHARMACOM. The blister pack on the right, BALKAN. You can CLEARLY SEE the one on the left has NO numbers whatever, while the one on the right, doe indeed have batch, and lot numbers on it...there you go!

how many mgs you taking of the new brand? You can tell its legit dbol?
I started off at 60mg. And I've never used Dbol before, but as started before, I really didn't feel anything on the Pharmacom stuff, so I switched it up, since I have the other brand as well. I guess I can't even say back pumps, because I'm not sure what that is lol, but my back was kinda hurting, and I'd sit down and it went away, and when I took off my socks, there was a noticeable "ring" where my sockband was, indicating a bit of water retention...that's my report! @tacevedo

I started off at 60mg. And I've never used Dbol before, but as started before, I really didn't feel anything on the Pharmacom stuff, so I switched it up, since I have the other brand as well. I guess I can't even say back pumps, because I'm not sure what that is lol, but my back was kinda hurting, and I'd sit down and it went away, and when I took off my socks, there was a noticeable "ring" where my sockband was, indicating a bit of water retention...that's my report! @tacevedo
Just an honest account of how the shit is making me feel fellas...

I go to 630, which is not bad considering I got shitty knees. 400 is bitch weight lol

LMAO busted...we knew he's gay most likely from that POF profile rigs found :D

Bet he had a hardon after that session haha

He was a bitch u pushed him and fell for it he put the pic up and rigs gotem one of my legs pushes more weights than he ever will. Shit one my legs is bigger than him

He was a bitch u pushed him and fell for it he put the pic up and rigs gotem one of my legs pushes more weights than he ever will. Shit one my legs is bigger than him
Lol..i found that pic in his log too, the only pic he put up. No other progress pics he put up.

meek talked mad shit so i called him on it and he fell for it thus got exposed.

notice Willie hasn't posted in a while as well? Hmmmm