MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

You know what? I've talked some shit here, too...and I hope I have to eat some humble pie here myself. I spent quite a few dollars with Pharmacom, so I hope I turn out to be the asshole, that talks too much shit.
I've got my knife out, getting ready to slice some humble pie up...who wants a slice?

Funny how so many members bashed every ugl on they all have bad gear... Now the Very first set of tests done randomly they all pass with flying colors.. As I said before it seems some people on this board don't know what they are talking about half the time and also they might even go as far as NOT wanting the gear to be real...

I believe the problem if there is a problem lies within the resellers. Could be anything from tampering with product to mislabeling. The more hands the gear touches the less likely you are getting what you paid for

I am truly, truly surprised that all tests showed OVERdosed products, though. Weird.
its not weird... you just got caught up in the trend that Everything is fake without legit proof... now we have some... sure not all that will be tested will be legit.. but im guessing more will be better then anyone thinks...

Im wondering if it was mislabeled testP
I'm starting to think that because the more I start paying attention to it, I have been having mood swings which would be explained by pinning Test P twice a week. I switched to EOD and feel better. Could be placebo and it could just be more normal blood levels of Test E. I really can't speculate. But at the 600 mg/week of Test E I thought I was running, my results should be obvious now being on week 7.

Well unless the people with bad test. Go and actually do test on the gear they were taking. This only tells us that the current batch tested was good. The next batch could be bad u never know. Then the whole issue of Mislabeled. Depending on what gets switched around. Things could get ugly.

My dbol felt very good
On another note I think the reseller is the problem bug time if I would cut my coke before bagging it resellers can learn how to take some oil out put in.some GSO recap it
Suggest look at the top to see if it was tampered

My dbol felt very good
On another note I think the reseller is the problem bug time if I would cut my coke before bagging it resellers can learn how to take some oil out put in.some GSO recap it
Suggest look at the top to see if it was tampered
That seems so unlikely to me, though.

Funny how so many members bashed every ugl on they all have bad gear... Now the Very first set of tests done randomly they all pass with flying colors.. As I said before it seems some people on this board don't know what they are talking about half the time and also they might even go as far as NOT wanting the gear to be real...

I kinda suspected that 1 or 2 got caught up in the firestorm. Didn't get results they expected. Then blame the gear. Or maybe the blood results kinda had negative placebo effect.so one may just give up thinking its pointless. One does not simply wake up inject then go back to sleep. Then gain 20lbs.

Something gotta.give every lab overdose
Darius is good in my book wait til Frank comes in here telling us.I told you so and.praising us over at evo
well...seems like Frank has the right to come say I Told You my Products are not Fake..all the BS he took from members who had his product and many who didn't..i would say he does for sure...

well...seems like Frank has the right to come say I Told You my Products are not Fake..all the BS he took from members who had his product and many who didn't..i would say he does for sure...
Yes he does

I believe Millard is going to test pharmacon every couple of weeks. Don't forget to donate

He.is a prick Darius never spoke bad about us shit even kept saying he wasn't discrediting the blood work or test but he has been.here as.for.Your.boy Frank who spoke very highly of.us and.bailed he has no rights fuck him and anybody who stands behind him

He.is a prick Darius never spoke bad about us shit even kept saying he wasn't discrediting the blood work or test but he has been.here as.for.Your.boy Frank who spoke very highly of.us and.bailed he has no rights fuck him and anybody who stands behind him
Frank definitely needs a lot of help in the personality department, that's why I would only order from darius