MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Frank definitely needs a lot of help in the personality department, that's why I would only order from darius
We'll at least we know all there products are not bunk.. I honestly think they get. Bad batch of d Bol and did not intentionally put out bunk gear.. I have a friends who has never done any steroids and is on there d Bol at 70 mg a day for two weeks and feels nothing.. I really think they just got a bad batch that's all.. But it's good to know that everything is not and there test e is actually over dosed a little!!!

Still waiting on the test p testing, and the tren a. There's no way the tren is dosed correctly.

We all know every UGL and private labs at one point or another have a bad batch just how they respond and there action very little would do what Darius did and handle it like he did
That being said for me it's gonna be a while before another order one test doesn't make a lab a gtg

Well, this is interesting-

View attachment 25214

@CensoredBoardsSuck, I'm curious on your thoughts here.

My thoughts are that this is very encouraging but it's important to remember that this is only a single test on a single compound. Repeated tests will be needed to establish a pattern but the fact that all 5 labs' Test E seems to have passed is very good news. At the very least, it seems to suggest that good Test E is readily available at this point in time.

My thoughts are that this is very encouraging but it's important to remember that this is only a single test on a single compound. Repeated tests will be needed to establish a pattern but the fact that all 5 labs' Test E seems to have passed is very good news. At the very least, it seems to suggest that good Test E is readily available at this point in time.
That's why we need to keep the labs on their toes...keeping vigilant is key

Do you at all think it's interesting all of them were overdosed?

I'm not discrediting the testing program, it just seems QUITE contrary to what I personally suspected.

I'm not discrediting the testing program, it just seems QUITE contrary to what I personally suspected.

I wouldn't consider any of those products "overdosed." They are all within the acceptable standard for pharm grade products.

I find it peculiar as well. But hey, the numbers don't lie. And that's a good thing for us (for once) at least as far as Test E is concerned...

CBS is correct one test doesn't really mean a lot test e is readily available but what about test P or C we all need to contribute to these testing so we can compare and follow the pattern
Spread the word go fund me needs a money
We all need to do our part this stuff is going into our bodies

CBS is correct one test doesn't really mean a lot test e is readily available but what about test P or C we all need to contribute to these testing so we can compare and follow the pattern
Agreed 100% man! I'll be making my first donation on PAYDAY! Lol

Agreed!! I already donated and will continue to do so monthly.
As CBS stated in an earlier post this will make the labs HAVE to make their gear on point, or they will be left by the wayside.

True, so properly dosed.. Either way, incredible to me. I am SHOCKED. Especially at Geneza.

It is surprising be caution is still warranted. Like I said last night, IMO, Geneza is no better and no worse than anyone else. If Geneza had failed, I would expect most of the others to have failed as well. Wait for more tests, especially on other compounds. It's still way to early to start drawing sweeping conclusions based on one test.

I've first recieved dbol from D as a replacement for bad dbol I got way back it was good, so I ordered more.

These weren't in blisters and are not as good, at the same dose of 60mg I could not deadlift and could barely squat from back pumps . On these I do both no problem and def don't feel the same

I believe we should involve sources to donate like 500$ each every month to millard. No favouritism or anything because of donation, but that would indirectly help their business if they have nothing to hide and would help US immensely in having the lab tests funded properly :)

I believe we should involve sources to donate like 500$ each every month to millard. No favouritism or anything because of donation, but that would indirectly help their business if they have nothing to hide and would help US immensely in having the lab tests funded properly :)
Am I missing something with how Millard has communicated the role of this testing programme? I see it that sources can contribute funds, but will not get to choose what products get tested. Nor is this intended to be used as pseudo for board fees to assist their business. having sources mandated to pay monthly just doesn't seem consistent with the intention of the testing IMO

After all the current tests will be finished I've decided to sponsor Millard's testing campaign to have 1 Mass spec conducted on 5 Pharmacom products each 2 weeks.
All purchases will be of course made anonymously and the products being selected the most popular (test, tren, eq, deca ..)

It was D, the one who said it, I just don't think millard will go for it, because there is no way to keep it anonymous knowing it's coming from D.

It was D, the one who said it, I just don't think millard will go for it, because there is no way to keep it anonymous knowing it's coming from D.
That's what I saw also. I'm just wondering where the idea that Millard indicated this would happen came from

That's what I saw also. I'm just wondering where the idea that Millard indicated this would happen came from

I don't think Darius fully understands how this is gonna work, in a sense if he is providing the gear to be tested, the gear passes, then people are only gonna want to order from him, therefore eliminating the competition like frank and other re-sellers.