Steroids, Gynecomastia and Gyno Surgery

It healed good and there is zero chance of it growing back, unless he lied about removing the full gland haha. I think more people need to get there glands removed sooner rather than later (for heavy aromatizers/people who get sneaky itch-free gyno growth at least)
Exactly if anyone is even thinking about it just go ahead and get it done. You won't regret it. I wish I would've done it so many years earlier.

I had my surgery done last year, they were a little too aggressive and took out some fat causing slight cavities under my nips that are honestly more noticable than my gyno was... but i have absolutely no gland left and can now run test without flare ups and hardly need an ai... that was more of my concern to begin with so....

I
I had my surgery done last year, they were a little too aggressive and took out some fat causing slight cavities under my nips that are honestly more noticable than my gyno was... but i have absolutely no gland left and can now run test without flare ups and hardly need an ai... that was more of my concern to begin with so....
I’d consider that a win. I’ve had the surgery 4 times now and it still comes back. The first was just lipo because the doc didn’t understand for some reason. Then he revised it and removed most of the gland but left some in so it grew back. Then same thing repeated with leaving some in and it growing back. Then just 6 months ago, got it done again by a different surgeon who was supposed to remove the entire gland but apparently missed something on both sides because it’s back again

If you get super lean they shouldn't be visible. Logically you cannot have a cavity without the surrounding fat

Who are you all going to? This is not a surgery where you just go to anybody and let them operate on you. The line between taking out too much gland and causing a concave and not taking enough and risking regrowth is fine.

There are surgeons who this is one of their specialties and it’s worth it to get it done right. You want someone who does this a lot. Travel if you have to. You will have these nips for life.

Who are you all going to? This is not a surgery where you just go to anybody and let them operate on you. The line between taking out too much gland and causing a concave and not taking enough and risking regrowth is fine.

There are surgeons who this is one of their specialties and it’s worth it to get it done right. You want someone who does this a lot. Travel if you have to. You will have these nips for life.
Exactly! Do ur research guys. I was so worried something like that would happen to me and mine turned out perfect can't see any scar or any imperfections. I reccomend my dr to everyone I talk to about it.

I tried doing research on the forum but haven't found or digged enough if somebody know the following questions please

I booked for a surgery next month,
what supplements may help with recovery? Other than basic stuff like vitamins , diet, speaking about peptides or any specific supplement

I'm in a Test + Bold , and arimidex, currently, I prefer not to stop for the following recovery
I looked up a bit and shouldn't be any important interactions with the following? I was prescribed
- Brand Names: Suprax ; Generic Name: Cefixime
- Brand Names: Fraxiparine; Generic Name: Nadroparin
- paracetamol

Any help is very appreciated, thanks

I tried doing research on the forum but haven't found or digged enough if somebody know the following questions please

what supplements may help with recovery? Other than basic stuff like vitamins , diet, speaking about peptides or any specific supplement

I'm in a Test + Bold , and arimidex, currently, I prefer not to stop for the following recovery
I looked up a bit and shouldn't be any important interactions with the following? I was prescribed
- paracetamol

I will also be getting gyno surgery as well as loose skin removal on my stomach in the coming months and would be interested if anybody has experience using peptides like BCP-157 or steroids like Anavar ( used to help burn victims recover) when recovering from surgeries like gyno removal and skin removal.

- paracetamol

My surgeon prescribed a benzo to take 1 hour before the surgery.

For after the surgery, I was prescribed Percocets and antibiotics. I actively try not use opiates if I do not have to so I only took it the first night and threw the rest out. I wasn’t really in much pain the following days but everyone is different. I think Tylenol and/or Motrin is plenty for pain relief for this.

During surgery it’s pretty painless accept when the local anesthesia is applied. The needle used was like two feet long, no lie. And the surgeon is rubbing it all throughout your chest cavity applying the numbing solution. Maybe your surgeon will do things differently.

If you did not get prescribed a benzo for the surgery, call them asap and request one. For the money you are paying them, they will write you a script for a single benzo at your request no problem. They are shoving BIG ASS needles in your chest. Then they are zapping away at your glands while you are awake bud. You want to relaxed as possible.

You don’t need to do anything special to heal properly but give it time and listen to your surgeon.

You still plan to stay on cycle— whatever. Just stay out the gym so you heal properly and you don’t end up with shitty scars from the incisions because you couldn’t wait to get moving again.

- paracetamol

Drop to a cruise dose of test man u don't wanna have any increased BP during a surgery and there no point in continuing ur cycle while u recover.

If u want to take anything maybe bpc and hgh would be beneficial. I was lifting superrr light weight 2 weeks after my surgery then at 4 weeks I was like like 70% of my usual lifts just to be safe. Everyone recovers slightly different. U don't want to push too hard and make ur recovery longer.

I didn't get any pills before surgery just went in and got numbed up and it wasn't a big deal to me only felt pain one time when he hit a spot with the lips that wasn't numbed.

I do have BPC-157 and TB-500 as well as HGH , kept just in case of muscle injury or something else, and also a bit of Oxandrolone left
Other than glandular removal, the surgeon will use Ultrasonic-Assisted Liposuction (UAL) + Plasma needling
as he assured recovery times are much faster and also very effective methods.
After 3 days you can do light training (like cardio) and after 7-10 days stitches will be removed and you could train with good intensity (if I'm not wrong he said to not exaggerate), in 4 weeks if everything is right I should return to my normal training.
Yes he said something about pain meds but only if necessary (not common in these cases)
Thanks everyone for the anwsers

Tiles Gynecomastia Journey.
Surprisingly enough my Gyno History extends much past my AAS History. I was always a wiery boy. Id have to say that in my opionion as a child, and a teen i was more ectomorph than anything, but my genetic is more of Mesomorph, and it shown as I hit adolescence. I started to fill in , my pecs gained definition and size, but as always my nipples were very small. I always had a V waist line, low BF%, and visable abs.
Somewhere around the age of 12 -13 I was put into residential treatment facilities for troubled teens. Around this time or shortly in the years to come, the facilities such as Califronia Youth Authority, and others, issued me alot of different medications, for depression, rage, violence, etc. Medications that i can recant, are : rispidal, depokote, buspar, wellbutrin, zoloft, zyprexa, seroquil, and ridilin/adarol . This is in the mid to late 1990s, and i have no clue on dosages, or combinations of medications being prescribed to me at that time. Lets say the switch happened at 15 years old. I was approximately 140 pounds, and within 3Months of a certain medication combo, i was lethargic, slower than normal, mentally, and physically, as if there was no more fight in me. I gained 120 pounds of pure fat. 260 Pounds . I remember vividly pounding the shit out of a few people while I had that weight behind my blows. Not to say I didn't wield a punch before , lol. All I can remember is when we discontinued the medications, the weight fell off as fast as it came . I was left with stretch marks on my inner biceps, and on my butt, and hip areas. No loose skin was to be found miraculously, But glandular tissue had developed under my aerolas. My nipples remained forever ''puffy'' .
It Mentally deflating. It could be seen through looser garmets like a cotton shirt . It ruins ones want to go to the local swimming pool, let alone date to some extent. It would be one thing to be born with something, you grow up accepting, but seeing a change in what you admired, to what becomes a mental tumor is a difficult thing. I felt alone, dont think I ever spoke with anyone regarding the matter. At this time the internet wasn't what it is now, you couldn't just Google an answer up or compare cliff notes. One thing I remember doing, this entire last 17 years of living with Gynecomastia, was pinching my nipples before posing, or taking my shirt off, or swimming, as it will give the immediate effect of a smaller original sized nipple for all of 5 minutes. For what ever reason the skin retracts or contracts irrgardless of whether there is glandular tissue behind it or not. I remember in 2012 reading for the first time a realself experience, or maybe it was BB.com idk, but someone else had done the turn your back, and pinch your nipples thing for years too!!!! I remember breathing a sigh of relief, it wasnt just me .
Im not here to quote the occurance of Gyno in males , puberty induced, or other. Im here to share my experience with mine. There is alot of mystery surrounding causes and whether a case of puffy nipples is indeed gynocomastia, or is it fat? Is it pseudo gynecomastia or real gynecomastia? All these things should be questioned. Is there glandular tissue, and extra fat beyond the perimeter of the areola that needs to be addressed as well? But from what Ive gathered , when there is a puffy nipple that was once not that way, it seemingly is the cause of a hard tissue gland behind it. It made my nipples look more dome shaped. I could squeeze behind them and feel hard material , the size of almonds. There seemed to be more than just one lump under each, it spread to the outside perimeter around the nipple.
In 2014 I was on AAS 8 months of the year. The difference was pretty non existent. Then I pushed up to 1g of Test Eth per week, and added DBOL into the equation for a short stint. Arimidex had worked for me previously, but I was making a switch to using Xstane, and at the time wasnt taking it frequently enough, or enough of a dosage to combat the estrogen that was being created . At that time I remember waking up heavier and heavier every day, and my nipples itched, and were as puffy as Ive ever witnessed. The nipple appeared swollen to the max, and at that point , I had my blood checked, and then re checked again to dial my AI dose in. Once that was figured out they returned to orginal puffy state . Did the lumps grow anymore? Im still not sure, and I dont really care. I had already decided at this point that I had spent 17 years thinking about this. If there was a small chance I could metally forget about this whole ordeal, than I would try. At this time I followed JBs thread on his Gyno tale. It made it real for me, hey a guy I know has this same shit, and he is doing something about it. Oh wow I thought, the thought of them cutting open my shit, and that nasty ass gland, i YouTube'd it, and lipo, and could barely watch. But JB is doing it, I haven't heard him mutter one word of fear or discontent . Fuck that I can do this i thought.
And that was that. I started calling around , researching , doing my OCD thing. I use the power of Google to search out just about anything. I read tons of articles on it, doctor testominials , different forum etc. They all indicated mostly the same thing. If your very low bf% , and its just puffy nipples, than its mostly just gland probably. Now let me state , If i were loaded, i would seek out the best names in the buisness. Would you have brain surgery in Bismark North Dakota, or At a Major hopspital in Seattle? I know which I would prefer. The rule stands here, that a major metropolitan are , is most likely going to have more specialized fields of interest, and therefore a superior plastic surgeon. However I didnt have the means. I found a board certified plastic surgeon 3 hours one way from me, that had a decent portfolio of boob jobs, and seemed to say he was well versed in gyno. He was also the county's on call OR surgeon for immediate emergency traumas at the Hospital relating to plastic surgery, so that made me feel slightly better. Either way finding info on health grades, and or independently researching him was a pain in the ass, and I got nowhere. I sent pictures of my condition in, and they quoted me @ 2,000.00 US for glandular excision under local anesthesia , with oral sedation, ie hydrocodone, and Valium.
We booked a date, and things were set. I prepared. Bought a few things id need like 20 Gatorades, and some easy meals around the house. Cleared my schedule. Got my friend to drive me to and from . For about 2 weeks prior I was very very nervous. Am I making the right decision? Hell most people cant even see it, so why should I care anymore. .. all these things. Then id catch myself looking in the mirror at these damn puffy fucking things!! fuck it whats the worst that could happen?? I was nervous about the local more than anything.
Day of surgery. Doc comes in , I'm sleep deprived ,nervous and could barely sleep the night before. He calms me down , draws some marks around my nipples takes pics, and gives me some pills. 30 minutes latter they bring me into another room. I'm walking and talking but def more tired than usual and slurred. I lay back they drape me up, so my face is looking right at a curtain. Its bright but i don't seem to care. The doctor gives me local through a serious of shots with a 30g syringe into my pecs , and to my relief I don't feel a thing. Hardly a sting of the needle. In fact I feel great. What a relief i think to myself, and I carry on slight conversation with the doc, and nurse as it proceeds. Its over as fast as it started, and my friend helps me into my truck . They wrapped each nip in gauze taped it up, and then ace bandage compressed it over me. The stitches were steri strips. I was to leave it alone for 48hrs, then remove and shower, and re gauze and compress. by 36 hrs i didn't need the gauze,and dropped to the compress. The process was virtually pain free. Id get a twinge here and there, and still 5 days post as I write this I'm not pushing it, but not in pain. I want to flex my chest but I refuse too lol .
The ace bandage compress is no good, its constantly slips down the nipples and actually does the opposite of its intension. I found it better to wear a compress UA shirt , then wrap over that if additional compress is needed. I found the best was actually a UA shirt ''compress ''cut , and one size to small to be the best. Right now Im still healing, and my biggest concern is the nipple returning to its original size. They are still bigger than they should be , i cant tell if its shrunk at all yet. There are two of those steri strip stitches on each nipple basically criss cross at a 45 degree angle, so I'm not sure if there making the top of my nipple kind of jut out, or if swelling just needs to go down, and for the nipple to get used to all the room it has now. Anyways I'm nervous and hopeful.
I hope this experience may help someone make a rational decision in dealing with their individual case. I will report back as I heal and supply pictures along the way. The first two pictures are the glands excised. The next is a natural pre op side shot, of the puffiness of the right nipple. The following is pre op when the nipple is pinched and contracts to smaller more normal size, more concurrent with what it used to be . The last pic is 48 hrs post op . Next pics will be at 2 weeks and 4 post . View attachment 21087View attachment 21088 View attachment 21089View attachment 21090View attachment 21091
Looks like he did a good job mate. Looks great.

That would be nice. I’m flying in Saturday. Surgery Monday, then leaving Wednesday. I volunteered to do a video so maybe you’ll see me on the YouTube lol
Almost a year later, if you’re still active, I’m booking my appointment with caridi tomorrow, how’d your operation go? What did you like and dislike?

Almost a year later, if you’re still active, I’m booking my appointment with caridi tomorrow, how’d your operation go? What did you like and dislike?
It’s been 7 months since surgery now and the gyno came back so he apparently didn’t remove all of it like he claims to. BOTH sides it came back too. So gotta see now if he’ll do the revision

Idk why or how but Equipoise completely eviscerates my gyno. I never develop much to begin with unless estrogen is out of range but 200mg of Eq a week makes it disappear. Anyone else have similar experience?

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back