Steroids, Gynecomastia and Gyno Surgery

I got a quote from another surgeon for like 7k which is obviously way better than the 10k(s) I was quoted and these two guys seem more concentrated on gyno- did your guy take it all out or leave a little so didnt concave
From what i’ve heard, a full gland removal is really the way to go for people who will continue taking gear. This is difficult for lots of surgeons to get perfect and they seem to charge more from the people I’ve talked to who have gotten full gland removals

I bought a vial of Aqualyx online(deoxycholic acid) and injected .2ml at 4 locations around each nipple after seeing the same procotol from a friend (who posted his success in another community). Nipples look amazing, removed all the fat in the area, and you can't even notice the tiny bit of glandular tissue left over.

Did you have glandular tissue behind the nipples, confirmed by ultrasound? I'm going to have a hard time believing this took care of true glandular gynecomastia in which surgery is required for most cases after its set in.
This is interesting. I tried that with a weird scar tissue lump I had on my delt from a very old jab. Something similar to lipoma but ultrasound confirmed it's like scar tissue and not fat.

I read all about the injectable lipolysis compounds and the only thing that can dissolve scar tissue is collagenase. They use it for scars and things like lipomas. It works well because lipomas usually have a hard capsule around them and collagenase can dissolve it.

That got me thinking would it also have that effect on gyno glands. Probably not?

Last edited:
I got a quote from another surgeon for like 7k which is obviously way better than the 10k(s) I was quoted and these two guys seem more concentrated on gyno- did your guy take it all out or leave a little so didnt concave
He was talking about leaving the tiniest amount for that reason during my consult amd I told him I want it all gone and plan to continue using steroids. If I remember right he put the tiniest bit of fat under the nipple to keep from concaving. He knows what he's doing though. I was worried picking a surgeon too but am so happy with my results. Best thing for my self confidence that I've ever done you won't regret getting it done. He also dose a little lipo around the area as well to get it to look optimal.

He was talking about leaving the tiniest amount for that reason during my consult amd I told him I want it all gone and plan to continue using steroids. If I remember right he put the tiniest bit of fat under the nipple to keep from concaving. He knows what he's doing though. I was worried picking a surgeon too but am so happy with my results. Best thing for my self confidence that I've ever done you won't regret getting it done. He also dose a little lipo around the area as well to get it to look optimal.
Yea thats the only thing im worried about besides Frankenstein nipples lol. I am on TRT and dont want it to come back - I have had it since puberty but ill have spikes where it will be super sensitive for like weeks.

The doctor im looking at is Dr. Khalifeh

I think the doctor im looking at and the one u mentioned are about equidistant to each other from my location about 2 hours away just trying to figure out which one to pick

Yea thats the only thing im worried about besides Frankenstein nipples lol. I am on TRT and dont want it to come back - I have had it since puberty but ill have spikes where it will be super sensitive for like weeks.

I think the doctor im looking at and the one u mentioned are about equidistant to each other from my location about 2 hours away just trying to figure out which one to pick
I’ve at least heard of him mentioned on Reddit and other forums as doing a good job. Can’t attest to it myself tho

Yea man I used to have to run nolva during all my cycles to keep gyno down I had it from puberty as well. I haven't had any gyno issues at all since surgery and have ran some high doses and no ai now and no puffiness or anything.

Khalifeh is going to remove like everything. He told me it was full removal. Every doc, even those who do full removal have to leave some type of tissue behind the nipple to prevent concaving of the nipples. Some are just more aggressive in their approach of removing more of the gland. At least that is what he told me.

I had some puffiness from puberty and Khalifeh took care of it. It’s the primary procedure he does for men. It was quite a lot of crap that he pulled out of my breast and none of it was from AAS use.

He does this procedure a lot. You can find videos of him doing it on YouTube.

If he tells you Lipo is included to help contour your chest that might just be some selling though. He told me that and once the glands were gone, there was not much to lipo. So he stuck a long ass liposuction needle in my pecs and went through the motions and sucked up like zero fat for like 5 minutes to compete his end of the bargain.

Good luck.

I started on TRT sport in the summer. I had old gyno from 10 years prior cycles and maybe some puberty gyno too.

Over this time I've gotten flare ups but also had shrunken the gyno to what I believe was a smaller size than before and lost a lot of BF. In many ways my gyno and chest look better this summer than it had in years. But I had a flare in November and then another one over the last few weeks.

I've hit the aromasin too hard many of these times but this time I crashed my E2 all the way down to <2

And my gyno hasn't been responding to nolva or ralo yet either.

After I got a handle in December I tried my TRT lower at 120mg week—no ai—and now considering 100mg a week.

I did have one other variable come into the mix on this flare and that was starting Wellbutrin. I read this can negate nolva. Perhaps it can ralo too, but I've weened myself off the Wellbutrin and it'll have cleared my system in about two days.

My main question is if I should take some dbol to get myself out of a <2 faster or stick with 100mg of test see how long that takes to get it back up.

My last 1/2 aromasin pill was Sunday morning and got the results of E2 at <2 later that night.

I started on TRT sport in the summer. I had old gyno from 10 years prior cycles and maybe some puberty gyno too.

Over this time I've gotten flare ups but also had shrunken the gyno to what I believe was a smaller size than before and lost a lot of BF. In many ways my gyno and chest look better this summer than it had in years. But I had a flare in November and then another one over the last few weeks.

I've hit the aromasin too hard many of these times but this time I crashed my E2 all the way down to <2

And my gyno hasn't been responding to nolva or ralo yet either.

After I got a handle in December I tried my TRT lower at 120mg week—no ai—and now considering 100mg a week.

I did have one other variable come into the mix on this flare and that was starting Wellbutrin. I read this can negate nolva. Perhaps it can ralo too, but I've weened myself off the Wellbutrin and it'll have cleared my system in about two days.

My main question is if I should take some dbol to get myself out of a <2 faster or stick with 100mg of test see how long that takes to get it back up.

My last 1/2 aromasin pill was Sunday morning and got the results of E2 at <2 later that night.
Damn I can relate to this Ive been on wellbutrine for 34 days now and Ive had my gyno flare up like crazy. Nolva hasn't been working I got my E2 lowered since my last blood work but still have sensitive nips. I was thinking of tossing in some letro anyone got any advice?

Damn I can relate to this Ive been on wellbutrine for 34 days now and Ive had my gyno flare up like crazy. Nolva hasn't been working I got my E2 lowered since my last blood work but still have sensitive nips. I was thinking of tossing in some letro anyone got any advice?
I'll keep you posted on my progress. Weened off Wellbutrin 200mg in three days and my last dose of 50mg of Wellbutrin was Saturday. I think it should clear my system by this coming Wednesday. My e2 has been crushed since last Wednesday—the blood test reported Sunday—but probably even before then and no improvement. I'm hoping Wellbutrin is the culprit.

Wellbutrin causes nolva to not work. It is a strong inhibitor of an enzyme in the liver called CYP2D6 that is needed to convert nolva into its active form.

If you are prescribed bupropion and need a serm for gyno get raloxifene. Don’t stop taking your likely psych prescribed bupropion.

I made this mistake too before I did more research because not many people know about bupropion’s effect on tamoxifen users.

I paid 7k for full gland removal in chicago, only local anesthetic.. so i was fully awake..one of my nipples apparently still has some estrogen sensitive tissue, because if i go above 80 e2 itll swell and start to grow. If i run 10mg nolva for 2 days and take a.i im fine, but im kind of upset i paid so much and its not completely taken care of.

But i dont want my e2 that high anyway because id get acne and depression so who cares.. atleast i have less tissue to be sensitive to the e2 so its not flaring up at 40 or 50 e2 like it used to. Seems like the more tissue you have, the less wiggle room you have on estrogen before you get more growth

I would be pi
I paid 7k for full gland removal in chicago, only local anesthetic.. so i was fully awake..one of my nipples apparently still has some estrogen sensitive tissue, because if i go above 80 e2 itll swell and start to grow. If i run 10mg nolva for 2 days and take a.i im fine, but im kind of upset i paid so much and its not completely taken care of.

But i dont want my e2 that high anyway because id get acne and depression so who cares.. atleast i have less tissue to be sensitive to the e2 so its not flaring up at 40 or 50 e2 like it used to. Seems like the more tissue you have, the less wiggle room you have on estrogen before you get more growth
I would of told the doctor i plan on running test, i need fully removed

Same thing happened to me but on both sides and paid $9200 plus travel

I would of told the doctor i plan on running test, i need fully removed
Where did i say I didnt? Maybe if you wouldve said that, i wouldve aswell, especially since i was the one selecting a surgeon, having a consultation, getting pre surgery labs including hormone, filling out my medical history and current medicationa, flying to chicago, paying $7000, and literally talking to my surgeon face to face while he was cutting the tissue under my nipples.

But im glad the idea to mention that popped into your head in ten seconds and thought you could chime in to tell me im an idiot and that i messed up my surgery cause i forgot to mention something.

Last edited:
I got full gland removal in central florida for $2250. Mine weren't really bad to begin with and I had shrunk them down with ralox before as well. I figured it would make sense to just get them our now. Made it a lot cheaper and recovery a lot easier. Its pretty crazy because it was cheaper than one of my tattoos.

I got full gland removal in central florida for $2250. Mine weren't really bad to begin with and I had shrunk them down with ralox before as well. I figured it would make sense to just get them our now. Made it a lot cheaper and recovery a lot easier. Its pretty crazy because it was cheaper than one of my tattoos.
Thats a really really good deal. Have you had any growth since? Your nips look alright?

Thats a really really good deal. Have you had any growth since? Your nips look alright?
It healed good and there is zero chance of it growing back, unless he lied about removing the full gland haha. I think more people need to get there glands removed sooner rather than later (for heavy aromatizers/people who get sneaky itch-free gyno growth at least)

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back