Steroids in Thailand 2022 my experience

Zirpon

you often hear that it is easy to get steroids otc in thailand. the reality on the ground in 2022 is more complex.
let me explain. when you go to a pharmacy in Thailand and ask for steroids they will often give you a catalogue like this:
Screenshot_3.jpgScreenshot_4.jpg
but every thing here is fake. i know because i bought fake testosterone and fake t3.
Screenshot_2.jpg
i learned that only the stuff they put in the front of the shop in the glass cabinet and where you can see it is once you enter the pharmacy is real because it is regulated by the thai fda. and it is all pharma grade. but any thing they bring from the back storage is fake. this is what you can find in the front of the shop:Screenshot_6.jpgScreenshot_7.jpgScreenshot_9.jpg
so otc you can only get legit bayer testoviron. testosterone propionate, testosterone cyp and ancillaries like clomid, tamoxifen and metformin. the bayer testoviron is legit i did a blood test to verify it
this is after injecting 400 ML of testovirong (100mg of pure testosterone e) (you can also see the price for each blood test)
Screenshot_25.jpgScreenshot_11.jpg
so to get legit dbol anadrol and winstrol i had to travel 20 minutes from he center of Bangkok to the march pharmaceuticals factory and British dispensary factory
this is the march pharmaceutical factory you can buy all the products they manufacture in the factory store (they gave me free citronella shampoo after buying dbol and winstrol) :
Screenshot_15.jpgScreenshot_16.jpgScreenshot_17.jpgScreenshot_14.jpgScreenshot_13.jpg Screenshot_18.jpgScreenshot_24.jpg
this is the British dispensary factory(where you buy anadrol) :

Screenshot_19.jpgScreenshot_20.jpgScreenshot_21.jpgScreenshot_23.jpg
this is everything i brought back home luckily customs didn't catch me:

Screenshot_22.jpg
i can answer question in the comments and i hope more people will share reliable ways of getting steroids in Thailand

the caber and raloxifene is from dubai not thailand. i wasn't able to find raloxifene and caber in thailand but you can buy prami in thailand for a good price. the price of 1 ampoule of bayer tesovirong is 200 baht and the price for 10 amopules of march test prop is 600 baht. in march factory everything they sell is buy 1 get 1 free. so the price for dbol is 6000 baht but you get 2 bottles not 1 and each bottle contains 500 pills so in total it costs 6000 baht for 1000 pills. winstrol costs 2000 baht for 400 pills. and anadrol 1800 baht for 100 pills

Last edited:
btw i tried the winstrol and anadrol and they did nothing for me only gave me a mild headache. but the dbol was fucking amazing the best pump and strengths gains i ever felt and the mood boosting effect is true. after taking dbol i get this tony huge ''everything is awesome vibe''. i just couldn't stop smiling. but the downside is that at the gym my blood pressure went up so much that i felt like my heart so about to explode. so far the most dbol ive taken at one time was 20MG (2 pills)

the caber and raloxifene is from dubai not thailand. i wasn't able to find raloxifene and caber in thailand but you can buy prami in thailand for a good price. the price of 1 ampoule of bayer tesovirong is 200 baht and the price for 10 amopules of march test prop is 600 baht. in march factory everything they sell is buy 1 get 1 free. so the price for dbol is 6000 baht but you get 2 bottles not 1 and each bottle contains 500 pills so in total it costs 6000 baht for 1000 pills. winstrol costs 2000 baht for 400 pills. and anadrol 1800 baht for 100 pills
Hi, my question is why the high price? You can get the same brand dianabol in many thailand pharmacies for 1200 baht. Also testosterone propinate 25 mg??? What do you want that for? you will need to inject one box every day.

Hi, my question is why the high price? You can get the same brand dianabol in many thailand pharmacies for 1200 baht. Also testosterone propinate 25 mg??? What do you want that for? you will need to inject one box every day.
That box is 10 vials at 1ml each. Each ml is 25mg of Testp. 250mg a box. Are you taking almost 2grams of Test a week?

Or did I read that wrong?

still seems like a waste of pinning and money, not for everyone that for sure. He said he paid 600 baht for that. In thailand pharmacies you can find the brand Testolic for 500 baht 10 amps 100 mg each and cypionax 10 amps 200 mg each for 600 baht. And you don't need to make a trip to the factory. I would make the trip, It's good to buy directly from the source that's for sure, but it seems like a big ripoff, I guess pharmacies have discounted prices that you can't get.

you often hear that it is easy to get steroids otc in thailand. the reality on the ground in 2022 is more complex.
let me explain. when you go to a pharmacy in Thailand and ask for steroids they will often give you a catalogue like this:
View attachment 166686View attachment 166687
but every thing here is fake. i know because i bought fake testosterone and fake t3.
View attachment 166688
i learned that only the stuff they put in the front of the shop in the glass cabinet and where you can see it is once you enter the pharmacy is real because it is regulated by the thai fda. and it is all pharma grade. but any thing they bring from the back storage is fake. this is what you can find in the front of the shop:View attachment 166689View attachment 166690View attachment 166693
so otc you can only get legit bayer testoviron. testosterone propionate, testosterone cyp and ancillaries like clomid, tamoxifen and metformin. the bayer testoviron is legit i did a blood test to verify it
this is after injecting 400 ML of testovirong (100mg of pure testosterone e) (you can also see the price for each blood test)
View attachment 166692View attachment 166691
so to get legit dbol anadrol and winstrol i had to travel 20 minutes from he center of Bangkok to the march pharmaceuticals factory and British dispensary factory
this is the march pharmaceutical factory you can buy all the products they manufacture in the factory store (they gave me free citronella shampoo after buying dbol and winstrol) :
View attachment 166696View attachment 166697View attachment 166698View attachment 166695View attachment 166694 View attachment 166703View attachment 166705

View attachment 166699View attachment 166700View attachment 166701View attachment 166702

View attachment 166704
i can answer question in the comments and i hope more people will share reliable ways of getting steroids in Thailand
Great post , really informative.

Is there anyway of buying off March and British disp online from them direct?

2011 I had some amazing Blue hearts absolutely phenomenal.

i bought the dbol straight from the factory just to be sure it is not fake. i bought fake gear in thai pharmacies before so i got a little PTSD from that. but now with the power of hindsight i think i made a mistake not buying the 1200 baht version. i bought the test prop in siam pharmacy near phloen chit train station dan the bodybuilders in thailand says in his book that he really likes test prop so i just wanted to try it. the march test prop was right in front of me in the pharmacy so i bought to try it out. only later i learned that they also have testolic for cheaper.

View attachment 166686View attachment 166687
View attachment 166688
i learned that only the stuff they put in the front of the shop in the glass cabinet and where you can see it is once you enter the pharmacy is real because it is regulated by the thai fda. and it is all pharma grade. but any thing they bring from the back storage is fake. this is what you can find in the front of the shop:View attachment 166689View attachment 166690View attachment 166693
View attachment 166692View attachment 166691
View attachment 166696View attachment 166697View attachment 166698View attachment 166695View attachment 166694 View attachment 166703View attachment 166705

View attachment 166699View attachment 166700View attachment 166701View attachment 166702

View attachment 166704
I know this pharmacy of your picture with the Testoviron in the window. Always stock up here. Gear is good to go. Blood work shows test levels off the charts. Currently running 2ml a week.

Another Thai-boy here, great info! I avoid BKK like the plague after finding several fake suppliers there, Phuket and Pattaya seems to have more in order, but avoid smaller/ unpopular pharmacies.
Depending what I want I rather contact a supplier in Phuket who brings in things from EU and send out domestically.
I also know that some more popular pharmacies with papers in order have started producing their own stuff with contacts in EU, so the market is definitely growing.

Besides that you always get a decent amount of personal suppliers after a while, but for the holiday (ladyboy seeking) tourist - take your time and don't rush the buy.
Super cheap here with any med you want, which I love since you are allowed to self-medicate yourself.
Do some abuse it? Ofc! But freedom here is fantastic!

Back