STOCK UP: Don't say you weren't warned! (US)

Before you even made this thread, the majority of gearheads have already collected stashes that borders manufacturing and distribution. I am talking collection of different ugls they used since the beginning of their steroid journey, anyone here who juiced for more than 10 years have hold on to some random 5ml bottle of tren they can’t throw away because of nostalgia.

Then you add in the various group buy and sales, now you have a small fridge full of gh that you can run for years.

So for older folks who have been around since the 90s-00’s, they already know the drill, no need for any warnings. The new guys will figure it on their own too, it doesn’t take much brain cells. All this paranoia is just unnecessary but just mumblings of bored folks in a steroid forum.
I don't know man. If all this life extension research pans out you may need to hoard four lifetimes worth of stuff. Don't you want to be jacked when you're 350 years old?!

I don't know man. If all this life extension research pans out you may need to hoard four lifetimes worth of stuff. Don't you want to be jacked when you're 350 years old?!
How about just transferring your consciousness to a pre made jacked body? That might be one of our options soon lol.