STOCK UP: Don't say you weren't warned! (US)

Before you even made this thread, the majority of gearheads have already collected stashes that borders manufacturing and distribution. I am talking collection of different ugls they used since the beginning of their steroid journey, anyone here who juiced for more than 10 years have hold on to some random 5ml bottle of tren they can’t throw away because of nostalgia.

Then you add in the various group buy and sales, now you have a small fridge full of gh that you can run for years.

So for older folks who have been around since the 90s-00’s, they already know the drill, no need for any warnings. The new guys will figure it on their own too, it doesn’t take much brain cells. All this paranoia is just unnecessary but just mumblings of bored folks in a steroid forum.
I don't know man. If all this life extension research pans out you may need to hoard four lifetimes worth of stuff. Don't you want to be jacked when you're 350 years old?!

I don't know man. If all this life extension research pans out you may need to hoard four lifetimes worth of stuff. Don't you want to be jacked when you're 350 years old?!
How about just transferring your consciousness to a pre made jacked body? That might be one of our options soon lol.

Do you have any evidence that the US is either planning to, or already has started using this technology operationally to scan cargo / packages at ports of entry into the US?
It’s been a week since I asked this of @Ghoul & no reply from him, despite his having posted again in this thread. I think it’s safe to assume he has no evidence & every one of his many posts on the topic was just baseless speculation & scaremongering.

It’s been a week since I asked this of @Ghoul & no reply from him, despite his having posted again in this thread. I think it’s safe to assume he has no evidence & every one of his many posts on the topic was just baseless speculation & scaremongering.

Suspect bipolar disorder and ADHD. Sometimes he comes online and responds madly every 5 seconds. Other times, when challenged and he doesn't have blog links or reddit posts to cite, he ghosts.

Combined with the character attacks, I think support the BPD/ADHD claim.

The equipment is already 100% in place in the UK. The US will need a few years because they're so expensive.

By getting people through security faster there's more time to shop at the stores and eat at the restaurants on the other side.
This is wrong - the UK’s 3 biggest airports (Heathrow / Gatwick / Manchester) haven’t started using the technology yet & because of technical problems with the technology, both the UK & EU have just brought back the 100ml liquid rule for all flights:

Airport liquid limit: Why have EU and UK brought back 100ml rule?