Strongman strength only cycle

TNE is test no ester. It's similar to test suspension but in oil. If you love test, you'd love TNE. I suggested a low dose to assess tolerance, but if you love test...

It boosts aggression and strength when taken preworkout.
I may take a look into it. How would you compare it to halo? Or is it even comparable to halo? I have used that and I liked it and responded really well. No issues with aggression, but I had incredible focus and it just felt like one of those days in the gym as a newb when everything clicked and the weight moved well.

or maybe more like an intermediate lifter before everything hurt and I kinda knew what I was doing

You should definitely be using Halotestin. 20-40 mg, or as much as you can stand before you want to crazy lol. I will second the TNE, great stuff for immediate strength and aggression. Would work REALLY well combined with Halo.

I may take a look into it. How would you compare it to halo? Or is it even comparable to halo? I have used that and I liked it and responded really well. No issues with aggression, but I had incredible focus and it just felt like one of those days in the gym as a newb when everything clicked and the weight moved well.

or maybe more like an intermediate lifter before everything hurt and I kinda knew what I was doing
Halo is potent, great for aggession, but toxic. It's great pre-competition or to peak and set PRs. TNE is non-toxic, stable, and just makes you feel great, a calm focused strength. You can use it every week of a long-term cycle. I've often used 60-75mg preworkout 2x weekly. A classic strength cycle is test, TNE/test susp, adrol. I handle tren well, but most athletes don't use it.

Core strength, shoulder stability are the paramount concerns before running a cycle like this because you will get strong quickly. Axial loading and overhead log work goes up fast, so you'd want to really plan cycles of peaking rather than a linear progressive approach because your tendons, joints, and core/overhead won't have enough muscular endurance to support the gains.

Halo is potent, great for aggession, but toxic. It's great pre-competition or to peak and set PRs. TNE is non-toxic, stable, and just makes you feel great, a calm focused strength. You can use it every week of a long-term cycle. I've often used 60-75mg preworkout 2x weekly. A classic strength cycle is test, TNE/test susp, adrol. I handle tren well, but most athletes don't use it.

Core strength, shoulder stability are the paramount concerns before running a cycle like this because you will get strong quickly. Axial loading and overhead log work goes up fast, so you'd want to really plan cycles of peaking rather than a linear progressive approach because your tendons, joints, and core/overhead won't have enough muscular endurance to support the gains.
Man you make TNE sound pretty good. I’m intrigued.
It's too bad Marunde's forum shut down. Are there any strength and/or strongman forums you are on?
I wish, I don’t even know of any forums for strongman

TNE is test no ester. It's similar to test suspension but in oil. If you love test, you'd love TNE. I suggested a low dose to assess tolerance, but if you love test...

It boosts aggression and strength when taken preworkout.
So I got some TNE in today. How do I use it? Do I inject IM or subq? I read it has a half life of 30 mins IM, and a little longer subq. How long before the workout do I inject it?

EDIT: I also plan to try 35-40mg for my first go

So I got some TNE in today. How do I use it? Do I inject IM or subq? I read it has a half life of 30 mins IM, and a little longer subq. How long before the workout do I inject it?

EDIT: I also plan to try 35-40mg for my first go
Damn, you are plugged in, good T/A lol. I like to use it IM 45 mins preworkout. For practicality, it was just a little while before I'd head to the gym.

I’ve got some tne I ordered a while ago. I personally didn’t notice too much using it pwo. Not to say others don’t but that’s my experience. Now injectable mtren at 500-1000mcg pwo was awesome
Never messed with MTREN, but I hear that’s some wild stuff.

EDIT: how much TNE were you using?

I’ve got some tne I ordered a while ago. I personally didn’t notice too much using it pwo. Not to say others don’t but that’s my experience. Now injectable mtren at 500-1000mcg pwo was awesome
Really, you didn't get an extremely noticeable strength and aggression boost? Injectable mtren would be NUTS.

Loved it but my stomach can’t handle it.
I was using 100mg tne pwo.
With the mtren how long/how frequently did you use it for? I've honestly heard it's like a street drug and can lead to psych problems, did you have any of that?

I saw you mention using clen in the past on another thread, I wanted to ask you about that too lol. I've heard that it can cause muscle cramps, did you notice that at all?

With the mtren how long/how frequently did you use it for? I've honestly heard it's like a street drug and can lead to psych problems, did you have any of that?

I saw you mention using clen in the past on another thread, I wanted to ask you about that too lol. I've heard that it can cause muscle cramps, did you notice that at all?
I was doing DC training I only used to pwo so it was 3x a week. No psych issues. After the gym I’d feel almost like I was hungover I was so wiped out. Definitely some added aggression during workouts.
I have general anxiety and panic disorder so the clen made my anxiety really bad. I did get muscle spasms a few times in my foot and calves that would wake me up.

I was doing DC training I only used to pwo so it was 3x a week. No psych issues. After the gym I’d feel almost like I was hungover I was so wiped out. Definitely some added aggression during workouts.
I have general anxiety and panic disorder so the clen made my anxiety really bad. I did get muscle spasms a few times in my foot and calves that would wake me up.
More guys should be doing DC. That's great info, appreciate it, I respect your opinions a lot more than most bro so thank you.

I was thinking of taking this clen, but just took 20mcg to assess tolerance and noticed a cramp/spasm (slight but unusual for me) doing some easy light shit on an off day. I think I'm going to say fuck it, not worth the sides, I'm already recomping fine. Noticed my heart beating kinda hard at night too.

More guys should be doing DC. That's great info, appreciate it, I respect your opinions a lot more than most bro so thank you.

I was thinking of taking this clen, but just took 20mcg to assess tolerance and noticed a cramp/spasm (slight but unusual for me) doing some easy light shit on an off day. I think I'm going to say fuck it, not worth the sides, I'm already recomping fine. Noticed my heart beating kinda hard at night too.
Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words.
I can’t handle any stimulants I’ll drink half a monster zero or amino energy drink a day and that’s about it. Even the diet sodas I drink are caffeine free.
I absolutely think most people should do DC training or something similar. They’d get more out that than some high volume rir/rpe junk volume Mike Isratel routine

Last edited:
Ok, I’ll try it out at 45-50 then

Just remember that testosterone converts to estrogen. Testosterone with no ester converts very quickly to estrogen. I personally don’t have bad estrogen sides but I’ve seen a lot of guys refer to TNE as an “estro-bomb”.

So if you find yourself bitching at the end of a workout and asking to speak to your gym’s manager then take your AI a little more frequently.

In my experience, tne gives me energy, halo gives me focus, and anadrol gives me aggression. Tried mtren and felt a little overwhelmed, don't think it helped. About to try Miberlone just to see how it is.

Back