Subq vs IM

I get such bad swelling and pip on .2ml shots when I go subq on my stomach.

I can shoot .2ml IM anywhere and get zero pip or swelling.

I just stick to IM.
30 gauge 1//2" needle in the butt cheek. I have injected .7ml so often i cant remember and rotate cheeks. Zero lumps or redness. Only time there is a sense of lump is if i rub my cheek hard after.

When you guys heat the vile your saying you heat up the whole like 10ml vile of test? I've heard of people doing that but I'm worried about the heat cycles degrading the compound or something. Tried heating up the syringe by pouring hot water over it after I loaded the test this morning. Not sure it it helped at all.

When you guys heat the vile your saying you heat up the whole like 10ml vile of test? I've heard of people doing that but I'm worried about the heat cycles degrading the compound or something. Tried heating up the syringe by pouring hot water over it after I loaded the test this morning. Not sure it it helped at all.
Yes, i put the whole vial in a coffee mug, heat water in an electric kettle, an pour that in the mug for about 10 minutes. Then draw and inject. I have never noticed any degradation.

I don't do well with subq in stomach...anybody like love handle area? Not much fat on legs to hit.. I could see subq glutes.. but if I'm sticking a needle in glute, I'm just pushing the extra half inch and going in muscle

I don't do well with subq in stomach...anybody like love handle area? Not much fat on legs to hit.. I could see subq glutes.. but if I'm sticking a needle in glute, I'm just pushing the extra half inch and going in muscle

If you're putting it into the ass you might have issues with lumps and sitting. Happened to me before and since then I always inject subq stomach or love handles.

If you're putting it into the ass you might have issues with lumps and sitting. Happened to me before and since then I always inject subq stomach or love handles.
you do not do IM shots in glute you do them in ventroglute.. same with Subq you use the fat on the top of the glute, it becomes obvious when u sit down and a pillow of fat formes between the love handles and glutes that is where u pin, no problems sitting down and plenty of fat on most people.

you do not do IM shots in glute you do them in ventroglute.. same with Subq you use the fat on the top of the glute, it becomes obvious when u sit down and a pillow of fat formes between the love handles and glutes that is where u pin, no problems sitting down and plenty of fat on most people.
No man I do IM in my glute. Dorsal glute I guess. I have done IM in ventroglute before.. different place though. I guess that makes sense about sub q in ventro though, ill give it a shot. How much volume do you do VG subq?

30 gauge 1//2" needle in the butt cheek. I have injected .7ml so often i cant remember and rotate cheeks. Zero lumps or redness. Only time there is a sense of lump is if i rub my cheek hard after.
I shoot using 29g 1/2inch slin pins into my butt cheeks shallow IM no worries.

I'm not fat so can hit the muscle fine.

carrier oil and test ester and BA% is going to make a difference on the size of lump and redness that you get when doing subq.
you have to experiment to figure out which oil works best for u and also if using UGL gear stay away from test e, Go for test cyp or better yet test undecanoate.

Hi. Can you pls elaborate on why to stay away from Test-E for UGL? Is this for finished oils or raws as well ?

Thanks

Hi. Can you pls elaborate on why to stay away from Test-E for UGL? Is this for finished oils or raws as well ?

Thanks
test e raws have been pip city for a few years, some people do not have a bad reaction but its best to avoid.
test cyp is basically the same thing only no Pip

For my experience subq is too aggressive on the skin unless you change the injection spot frequently...

I subq my trt, primo, and NPP. Never injected more than .7ml in one spot and always rotate butt cheeks. No lumps and the only PIP i get is when I forget to warm the vial prior to injection. It has always worked well for me and blood work is very nice.
Do you mix them all in the same vial? I pin 0,12ml ED of test E with 29g/0,5in slin pin in my butt cheeks and it goes well. Couple first injections hurt a little and had a slight bruising probably from a vessel but now i'm having a good pace. About a week ago i pierced my cheek (closer to hip basically) and i felt a sting before i push, i took off the needle and had 1-2 drops of blood, probably hit a vessel again.. I injected half cm away and it went smooth. I'm trying to do more on the butt side but i just can't turn too much to pinch the skin with my other hand. Also, i'm doing it 90* although some say for subq you better do it 45* angle but i have enough fat perhaps to sustain it. When i get leaner i maybe try the 8mm instead of the 12,7 which is the half inch.

I don't like the idea of heating everyday a whole vial, i just heat my syringe with a hair dryer for about 30 seconds and it's fine. I pin through 29 gauge Test E in castor oil which is thick like a syrup.

I have given up on the SubQ I couldn't find a spot that I wasn't getting some welting or bumps. Gone to intra muscle once every 3 days and I don't really notice a significant difference in anything other than I don't get bumps.