Sunaven Laboratories - Canadian Domestic Source

ATTENTION: I won't have access to my email until Friday evening.

The site will still be live, all tracking information will be updated on site which in turn will also automatically send you an email update.

Notice to customers with live orders:
- All current orders that have been paid for have been shipped.
- If you are PM'ing me about tracking you will have to provide me with a postal code so I can find that information for you.

PM me the link if you can. I think I found it but don't want to use a bunk site and get screwed. Looks legit, just want confirmation.

Scam. Ordered around 1 month ago. Nothing has arrived. And was never provided tracking information despite repeatedly asking for it. Have to assume that my money is lost. Don't order from this lab.

Right, that's why I'm down $300+. What could I possibly have to gain from calling out a legitimate source? Clearly I'm a disgruntled customer who spent money and got nothing for it. Can't get my money back so the only justice I can provide is to prevent this from happening to others.

Right, that's why I'm down $300+. What could I possibly have to gain from calling out a legitimate source? Clearly I'm a disgruntled customer who spent money and got nothing for it. Can't get my money back so the only justice I can provide is to prevent this from happening to others.

What a load of bullocks... All orders placed through the site are shipped and you are sent an email notification with tracking information. If you don't recieve that email then you never went through with your payment. I'm done here with you, you can continue to argue but I'm not going to respond to your nonsense.

In fact, here is the first PM reply I exchanged with you word for word....

" Hi Shawn, I don't see your order on the site either. Please send me your address and what you ordered. I will have it sent out first thing tomorrow morning. Very odd, but I will check to see if a Western Union payment was recorded under your name.

Damn I thought I had every one sent out, sorry. "

I'll show you an email with the MTCN number of my Western Union payment made available to the individual specified by your website. And then you can tell me if you received it or not.

I wouldn't be on here ripping your company if I didn't feel like I lost over 300 bucks. Maybe it was website glitch. I sent my money. It was confirmed by WU. Never received anything. That's all I'm saying.

New labels are finally here! Picture of the finished product:

IMG_0026.jpg

Have you gotten any responses back Nick? I've been looking for a new source for my next cycle and was actually looking forward to trying Sunaven out.

Nope, guy keeps telling me to pm him for tracking # I do and no response I would definitely hold off to we know more.