Sunaven Laboratories - Canadian Domestic Source

Should have. Except he convinced me there was a shipping error while I was impatiently waiting for tracking number. Spoke up as soon as I knew for sure my money was gone. Didn't want to call him out before I was 100% sure.

Holy fuck I'm getting sick of this bullshit. I'll fucking post it here for everyone to see if you would like you piece of shit.

Question... You mentioned that you were waiting on Tracking #s. Yet I thought you had said the below at one point in time!?

Full Disclosure:AnonLab is ran independently by me, myself and I.NEVERwill I acquire anyone to represent my business as I know it best. Providing quality products that you love is my motivation and it is regularly driving me to outperform myself everyday.

The business, product and customer service side of things is ran by me independently. Shipping is done from many different locations therefore I have someone help me out in that area.

Why the fuck are you so angry?? You're the one dicking these guys around, you got some nerve!!

Has it ever crossed your mind that what is being posted is not true? I could post their tracking information here if it makes them(or him) quit their nonsense; but that would be unethical in this area of business.

You can't believe everything you read, these people that are posting have single digit posts, you ever think that it might be the same individual trying to give me a bad reputation?

I'm done sitting here arguing back and forth over something I can't post to verify due to customer security...

Has it ever crossed your mind that what is being posted is not true? I could post their tracking information here if it makes them(or him) quit their nonsense; but that would be unethical in this area of business.

You can't believe everything you read, these people that are posting have single digit posts, you ever think that it might be the same individual trying to give me a bad reputation?

I'm done sitting here arguing back and forth over something I can't post to verify due to customer security...

If I were you, i'd stop taking their bait. If you're quality and service is good, the comments will come. If you're a scammer (not saying you are) those comments will also come quickly enough. Need to get some veterans vouching for your product to develop some cred.

If I were you, i'd stop taking their bait. If you're quality and service is good, the comments will come. If you're a scammer (not saying you are) those comments will also come quickly enough. Need to get some veterans vouching for your product to develop some cred.

Bait? I'm the one who took the bait dude. Would love to see some veterans back this guy.

Ive tried multiple sources here and have been a member for a while. I have emailed you around 5-6 times for tracking number and have NEVER received one!

Ive asked your around 5 times for tracking number. Have received nothing....

Nick has been here longer than you and has quite a few posts, not that that means everything but I'll take his word over yours.. You've admitted he paid you, do you have any proof you've given him a real tracker or that he ever got his shit??

Just zip it... ^^

You could take a screen shot of the email where you sent the tracking, and then blur out the actual number? You should be able to show the conversation and it would be time stamped.

I would have done this right away instead of letting this thread ruin your entire rep. This is crazy that this keeps going on lol.

You could take a screen shot of the email where you sent the tracking, and then blur out the actual number? You should be able to show the conversation and it would be time stamped.

I would have done this right away instead of letting this thread ruin your entire rep. This is crazy that this keeps going on lol.

That my friend is retarded. lol it proves to you he claims to have sent over info but I have received, NOTHING from this guy. Ive tried a few sources on MESO and am a stand up guy. Im just looking for a good source and seem to be having a hell of time doing that.

Nick

if he posted a screen shot that shows a sent message to you via PM or whatever with a date and time and scrached out any personal info it would indeed prove that maybe you just dont know who to navigate your inbox...who knows it could be as simple as that...maybe not but im just saying....Ive never dealt with him personally but have gone back and forth via PM and expeirenced nothing but professionalism....

And before you get any ideas of me being a shill or what not,,,, he's not my source and likely never will be for the fact that Ive found a solid source through alot of research reading through endless amounts of topics/ posts...

That my friend is retarded. lol it proves to you he claims to have sent over info but I have received, NOTHING from this guy. Ive tried a few sources on MESO and am a stand up guy. Im just looking for a good source and seem to be having a hell of time doing that.

Nick

If he can show a PM that is time stamped, it means you are lying.

If he can not, it means he is lying. It's actually a very simple solution to this idiotic back and forth accusation fest.

You could also post your PM screen shot with nothing received, and it should match his when posted?

If he can show a PM that is time stamped, it means you are lying.

If he can not, it means he is lying. It's actually a very simple solution to this idiotic back and forth accusation fest.

You could also post your PM screen shot with nothing received, and it should match his when posted?

Yeah sounds good, cause I ordered from him and didn't have any problems. What is this guy talking about?

Why would a guy go and make boxes, labels, etc to scam a guy that's quite possibly reversed scammed 2 different labs? I have no idea aboit sunaven lab I do know that nick has done this shit 2xs before now. Tjere have been numerous posts by vets stating these glaring facts. For the other gyy, if he was burned he prob should have come forward a little sooner but who fucking knows, could be another lab trying to make this dude look bad. I'll say it again I have no idea about this lab but I do know that it's really difficult to seethis shit happening once again with a third lab by a guy that has been called out for reverse scamming.

Why would a guy go and make boxes, labels, etc to scam a guy that's quite possibly reversed scammed 2 different labs? I have no idea aboit sunaven lab I do know that nick has done this shit 2xs before now. Tjere have been numerous posts by vets stating these glaring facts. For the other gyy, if he was burned he prob should have come forward a little sooner but who fucking knows, could be another lab trying to make this dude look bad. I'll say it again I have no idea about this lab but I do know that it's really difficult to seethis shit happening once again with a third lab by a guy that has been called out for reverse scamming.

Not even going to reply to this non sense. This guy thrives on drama and proving himself.
Grow up. Quit using steroids for what your not man.
MAN UP! BOY!