Sunaven Laboratories - Canadian Domestic Source

HAHAHAHA stupid as FUARK!
I think there's something wrong with this motherfucker right here. lol. I love how you play ignorant at times when it calls for a legit answer. Classic. You actually remind me of a younger version of Karl in some ways.o_O

My intentions on this board are to become a Vet and only provide the truth about sources and currently have the funds to do so.
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE MY FRIEND.
Im here to help other members out with these new sources. I want No bad blood with anyone here and only call people out when push comes to shove and it needs to be done to benefit my community of brothers here.

Respect,

Nick

That's the best thing I've heard you say since you got here. But understand you should have stayed out of my post about the WU funds since it didn't pertain to you.

sounds like a whole lot of BS to me.....

a low blow on the personal detail threat, but i could kinda see where the frustration lies....

You want to be a vet here and help others...what burn sources. Fuck you nick!! Fucking chump ass bitch!! Me stay of juice? Eat shit little cunt! @nick505

You want to be a vet here and help others...what burn sources. Fuck you nick!! Fucking chump ass bitch!! Me stay of juice? Eat shit little cunt! @nick505
Word to your mother bro ;).

Suprise suprise look what I got in the mail today. Still stand my statements about customer service and him not sending a tracking #. Probably never had one. Anyways pinned today will run some bloods in about a month here.

Nick

Attachments

• 1415058018955.jpg
    1415058018955.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 65
Word to your mother bro ;).

Suprise suprise look what I got in the mail today. Still stand my statements about customer service and him not sending a tracking #. Probably never had one. Anyways pinned today will run some bloods in about a month here.

Nick
OK so Nick you got your gear and I am happy for you.:) Now when you get those labs done after 4-5 weeks, you must get your e2 and LH/TSH. If you say you want to be taken seriously and hopefully be a vet here someday, then you must do this on any and all labs you get. Otherwise no one will believe you are even taking the gear you say you are. You are already under suspicion by some vets and myself, and that will certainly continue if you don't get the correct labs done. Sorry to be the bearer of the news but it needs to be said. On another note, any thoughts of doing a cycle log for all to see since you are starting a new lab's gear. Would look good on your resume'.

OK so Nick you got your gear and I am happy for you.:) Now when you get those labs done after 4-5 weeks, you must get your e2 and LH/TSH. If you say you want to be taken seriously and hopefully be a vet here someday, then you must do this on any and all labs you get. Otherwise no one will believe you are even taking the gear you say you are. You are already under suspicion by some vets and myself, and that will certainly continue if you don't get the correct labs done. Sorry to be the bearer of the news but it needs to be said. On another note, any thoughts of doing a cycle log for all to see since you are starting a new lab's gear. Would look good on your resume'.

Pretty sure this clown (Nick) just burnt every bridge with every lab on here who watched this unfold.

Sunaven,
I have been monitoring this thread. Any delays in shipping we should know about?
Have you shipped all last week's order? Mine has not shipped

Sunaven,
I have been monitoring this thread. Any delays in shipping we should know about?
Have you shipped all last week's order? Mine has not shipped
My order was not shipped for 2 days after the site said it was according to the shipping package.
do you ship also international to USA, I am thinking to try something.
He does ship to the USA...

Nick

some guy posted test e results, looks like g2g but I am not sure about the potency

test e is easy to check just go for blood test and see the levels.