Sunaven Laboratories - Canadian Domestic Source

Hi I am new to this board, I am strongly debating trying this place out today. I will be ordering:
Masta-enth x2
Tren-Enth x2
Nolva-ven x1

I am still researching reviews before I place this order. Has anyone Tried these products through this comapany yet or does anyone know off hand were i can get a good honest legitimate review? I am not looking to get stung however all i have seen is a little jibber jabber about delivery issues and no real bad product reviews so I am looking to get the real scoop.

Have
Hi I am new to this board, I am strongly debating trying this place out today. I will be ordering:
Masta-enth x2
Tren-Enth x2
Nolva-ven x1

I am still researching reviews before I place this order. Has anyone Tried these products through this comapany yet or does anyone know off hand were i can get a good honest legitimate review? I am not looking to get stung however all i have seen is a little jibber jabber about delivery issues and no real bad product reviews so I am looking to get the real scoop.
You done an intro in the new member section? First post asking this question? I get it that you need your gear but come on man, go introduce yourself and read, read read!!!. Welcome to meso

My order was not shipped for 2 days after the site said it was according to the shipping package.

He does ship to the USA...

Nick

The method used to send out packages can sometimes take a day to update depending on the time it was dropped off. When it is marked as shipped it is shipped.

Order placed:
Tren enth x2
mast enth x2
Nolva x1

Review on shipping and quality to come aswell as blood work. I am very local to the supplier so we will see if there is any shipping issues. I hope the product is as nice as the packaging :) No tracking # as of yet but its been less then 24hrs so no biggie.

Order placed:
Tren enth x2
mast enth x2
Nolva x1

Review on shipping and quality to come aswell as blood work. I am very local to the supplier so we will see if there is any shipping issues. I hope the product is as nice as the packaging :) No tracking # as of yet but its been less then 24hrs so no biggie.
Don't expect a tracking number you will go nuts waiting for one. It will be there

Don't expect a tracking number you will go nuts waiting for one. It will be there

haha yeah I have been reading all the threads and seen your troubles, but nice to see it showed up. With any kind of business whether legit or not there is always kinks to work out and the first customers are usually the Guinne pigs. I hope SUN has there stuff in order because I will review them on a number of boards honest and truthfully if they do or dont. You noticing any result from ur order so far?

Im done with you Nick.

Post one more comment in here trying to contaminate my customers with your nonsense and I'll post your tracking slip for everyone to see. That has your full name Nick C****** and your full address. Quit with this, it's getting awfully old and annoying to be blatantly honest.

Why is anyone even talking to this guy? What a piece of shit. Any source that would do this has no morals.

THIS SOURCE THREATENS PEOPLE BY REVEALING PERSONAL INFO!!!

DO NOT ORDER!!!

Why is anyone even talking to this guy? What a piece of shit. Any source that would do this has no morals.

DO NOT ORDER!!!

The source was aggravated...and YES it was un-professional but at the same time its something you really do not need to worry about as it is far more illegal to supply then it is to buy ;) I will let u know how my experience is aswell as blood tests in due time...hopefully its all legit and we can all get past the first part of this thread and promote this guy as there is ALOT of bunk in Canada.

The source was aggravated...and YES it was un-professional but at the same time its something you really do not need to worry about as it is far more illegal to supply then it is to buy ;) I will let u know how my experience is aswell as blood tests in due time...hopefully its all legit and we can all get past the first part of this thread and promote this guy as there is ALOT of bunk in Canada.

WTF are you talking about? Unprofessional? That is damn near the worst thing that a source can do. I don't give a shit how aggravated he is. You're a fool if you order from him.

DO NOT ORDER!!!

EXACTLY!! There are other Canadian domestic UGLs on this board with solid track records (from what I've read), without all this non-sense of broken promises, lies, TA breakdowns and worst of all THREATS of divulging personal info!! You live in Canada!! Not the South Pole! You can get a package with out all this fucken drama....

WTF are you talking about? Unprofessional? That is damn near the worst thing that a source can do. I don't give a shit how aggravated he is. You're a fool if you order from him.

I will only be a fool if A it does not show up and B its bunk lol...as i said that was very unprofessional YES and everyone supplier and buyer should be afforded confidentiality. The fact that it was one post and didnt go any further and no names or contacts were released shows me the supplier regretted what he said and prob will not let that happened again. Im sure we have all done things or said something at one point in our lives we regret? Now if there is a second time then YES hammer away, but if he is a good source and follows through with his obligations then i say let this one slide and let him learn from it.

Anyways Im not here to defend past posts between customers and suppliers, I will speak of my own experience if all works out.

Been on the Test E and Dianabol for 3 weeks, will get blood work done soon. Strength has been going up a lot but haven't "blown up."

EXACTLY!! There are other Canadian domestic UGLs on this board with solid track records (from what I've read), without all this non-sense of broken promises, lies, TA breakdowns and worst of all THREATS of divulging personal info!! You live in Canada!! Not the South Pole! You can get a package with out all this fucken drama....

Broken promises? Lies? TA breakdowns? Show me them please.

Out of the current forty-eight customers and seventy-three orders sent out and received I have had three complaints from which two were resolved swiftly and one being this Nick fool who had received his tracking information long ago. Nick has a history of being a troubling customer too.

If you even count Nick as an issue that would still represent that 1.36% of my current customers were unhappy with their order while 100% of paid orders have been received.

Anyways Im not here to defend past posts between customers and suppliers, I will speak of my own experience if all works out.

You will be posting it without this source being able to post back. He's gone. You obviously don't have a clue Mason. Neither does this source.
You don't get to threaten our members. You won't be logging on again. Get the fuck on.