Sunaven Laboratories - Canadian Domestic Source

Due to this thread, the fact sunaven has Disappeared on eroids aswell and the fact $ was not picked up and product shipped yesterday afternoon as promised I decided to take the peoples advice who know more then me and Cancel my western union. I am not overly eager to get burned or even worse inject myself with something bad. A am seeking however a well reviewed (real reviews) Canadian source if anyone decides to point me in the right direction.

Due to this thread, the fact sunaven has Disappeared on eroids aswell and the fact $ was not picked up and product shipped yesterday afternoon as promised I decided to take the peoples advice who know more then me and Cancel my western union. I am not overly eager to get burned or even worse inject myself with something bad. A am seeking however a well reviewed (real reviews) Canadian source if anyone decides to point me in the right direction.

Smart choice.

Ahhh... Berry berry smahht stoneman ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@nick505 please don't get bloods, or if you do, do not show them to the board... You would only be doing everyone a disservice. Your comments display your lack of knowledge fully. Your balls would not shrink in a week. The fact that you don't "feel" the stuff is good is not a reason for anyone in this thread to buy or not to buy. I say this because your history with sources is questionable. You said you were going to wait 4-5 weeks to get bloods, then you made a comment after being on for 1 week that you'd be getting bloods next week. Just fucking stop. You are not doing ANY good, I literally have no idea why you keep posting your bloods or say you are going to do so for the board. Your credibility is destroyed.

My advice, scrap your screen name, and start with a new one that doesn't include your name with area code, nor pic of your face or car ;)

Good thing Sunaven is gone anyway, that bitch-boy should sure as fuck not be around if he has threatened to post member's info for any reason.

You guys know that sunaven is just serving out a temporary suspension and knows that he will be able to log on shortly? The fact this nick is such a punk bitch with a mouth that just screams at me to fuck it a lifetime ban surely would be out of line. A 2 day ban should give sunaven enough time to formulate a plan to have nick visited by someone like myself who has handed out lessons to many smart mouthed little guys like nick.

You guys know that sunaven is just serving out a temporary suspension and knows that he will be able to log on shortly? The fact this nick is such a punk bitch with a mouth that just screams at me to fuck it a lifetime ban surely would be out of line. A 2 day ban should give sunaven enough time to formulate a plan to have nick visited by someone like myself who has handed out lessons to many smart mouthed little guys like nick.
I didn't know that's how it worked. So he is just banned for 2 days for his threats?

Calm down their killer. From reading your past posts I can see your quick to anger there buddy. But I am an Asshole lol takes one to know one ;]

Hey guys not to blow the whistle or anything. ive been on his test p and tren for about a week now and don't feel shit from the tren or test. and my balls are still as big as fucking apples not normal on a cycle for me.

I never received any tracking info from Sunapuss or I would of not been buggin the shit out of this thread. Claims he sent it multiple times. I have no reason to lie about this clown.

I wouldn't order from this guy atleast till I get my bloods in a week or so.

Ive been angry as fuck lately probably cus I just ended things with the slut I tried to turn into a house wife LOL
Nick
You'rena fucking lame chump!! Labs in a week ...again!!! Hahaha, so fucking pathetic!! Go home guy!I hooe the "poison" comment didnt scare you off of actually taking the gear, again like you did the last 3 labs. Hahaha

LOL
fuck you guys. Its test PROP have you guys never takin it?
Maybe Im jumpin the gun here but Ive been pounding the calories and putting on fat so I don't know.
Like I said don't know till I take bloods. So chill the Fuck out Fuckers!

Respect
Nick
You are such a dipshit!! You stated that you want to ve a vet here, good luck chump. All you do Is lie and try and get free gear, what the fuck are you doing here? Are you wkng with a lab or a cop or just a stupid little boy that REALLY needs some hugs? God, I really hope you have a good life and are well taken care of by god or karma or whatever holds this shit together.

I didn't know that's how it worked. So he is just banned for 2 days for his threats?
There isn't anything set in stone. He hasn't had any other issues with his behavior. Normally no chances with that shit but who knows what this nick was like in emails? I may ask him for this nick's addy and see if I know any solid bro's out his way...it's a small world.

There isn't anything set in stone. He hasn't had any other issues with his behavior. Normally no chances with that shit but who knows what this nick was like in emails? I may ask him for this nick's addy and see if I know any solid bro's out his way...it's a small world.
Pm sent

Good someone mentioned he was away for just 2days. Hopefully he get's to send goods and everyone still missing stuff.

As you are all aware, I had a two day suspension, I was not avoiding any of you. I am deeply sorry for my response to Nick and would like to say that it will never happen again, it was foolish and in an act of anger in regards to my reputation without much thought put into it.
Good someone mentioned he was away for just 2days. Hopefully he get's to send goods and everyone still missing stuff.

Please PM me like I had mentioned earlier, thanks.

I haven't dissapeared from eroids, I just haven't recieved a response to be added to their source list yet. Your order was ready to be shipped, but I was unable to contact you due to the 2 day suspension I had recieved. Either way your order has now been removed due to cancellation of payment.

I'm still operating well and haven't had any actual issues with orders, just waiting for Sean to PM me so I can sort out his problem.

If anyone else has any questions please PM me, thanks.

Update*
Guys tren seems legit was on 200mg eod for about 3-4 days didnt like all the emotional sides decided to can the shit for now.
Still waiting to get some bloods on his Test-P.

Nick

Update*
Guys tren seems legit was on 200mg eod for about 3-4 days didnt like all the emotional sides decided to can the shit for now.
Still waiting to get some bloods on his Test-P.

Nick
You sissy punk!! Can't handle the "emotional sides??" Fucking bitch!! Yeah, you got good gear and are a little fag cunt and can't handle it? Punk! After all the labs you badmouthed and now you know!! This is not an endorsement for Sun labs, I'm just so sick of seeing this fucking bitch run around talking shit it's what you get punk! He served your ass faggot!!!