Sunaven Laboratories - Canadian Domestic Source

You sissy punk!! Can't handle the "emotional sides??" Fucking bitch!! Yeah, you got good gear and are a little fag cunt and can't handle it? Punk! After all the labs you badmouthed and now you know!! This is not an endorsement for Sun labs, I'm just so sick of seeing this fucking bitch run around talking shit it's what you get punk! He served your ass faggot!!!
little mayo so tuff behind that keyboard. lol

little mayo so tuff behind that keyboard. lol
You kniw what man, you aren't my concern. If you want to lie and talk shit this isn't my business. I wasn't going to say anything back but I can't stoop down to your level of deceit. So, my bad, have a good life. @Sunaven I apologize bro. To all of the rest of you, same. Not my concern. Hope alls well in the neighborhood.

Hey Sunaven, could not send you a PM, maybe because my posts are still fairly low? Or maybe I just don't know what I am doing. However, sent you an email via hotmail. Maybe it got blocked? I did not receive a reply

I'm done now, no more orders will be taken. I was unaware of the amount of people that are just out to cause problems and for that reason I am going to just stick to providing to my local friends.

private sources, not having to advertise in the open, seem the smart way to go..

I'm done now, no more orders will be taken. I was unaware of the amount of people that are just out to cause problems and for that reason I am going to just stick to providing to my local friends.[/QUOTE

Even though Sunaven is now a private lab operation, I want to say that I did receive the package he sent me, and I did quite like the results I got from both the Test Prop and the Tren Ace. I got what I would expect from a decent quality UGL.
Although with their TrenAce I did get hard as a rock, I did not get the usual insomnia and night sweats. I did find that fact a little weird as I always do get night sweats and insomnia on Tren.
Color of the solution was also very light brown, not the more common dark brown, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is bad.

Test E @ 250mg/ml on the other hand gave me a lot more water retention and bloating that I ever had with TestE. It also gave me a bad moon face. It almost seemed to me as if it was cut with a Nandrolone derivative.
Substituting the TestE from a TestE of another reputable lab @ the same dosage did get rid of the moon face and the extra bloat after a couple of weeks without it ever coming back.

Overall if this lab was still open, I will order the product I liked and use other labs for the products I did not trust contained what was specified on the label.

Just my 2 cents in case this lab sprung up to a public operation again.

Just wondering, If a source goes private, how would people get to read positive/negative about the source. How would one be able to even warn people if the source decides to start acting shady?

Just wondering, If a source goes private, how would people get to read positive/negative about the source. How would one be able to even warn people if the source decides to start acting shady?

private, does not matter he is still operating under some nick name, just post his name

This guy is blacklisted on another site... I'd stay clear...

This guy is blacklisted on another site... I'd stay clear...

do you mean Sunaven ?

As far as I remember he had positive feedback and some of his gear was tested. His test enan was a pass and something else.
Actually I was thinking to try some of his gear.

do you mean Sunaven ?

As far as I remember he had positive feedback and some of his gear was tested. His test enan was a pass and something else.
Actually I was thinking to try some of his gear.
Yezzir... I mean Sunaven.

Code:
http://www.reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk/wiki/shitlist

He's number #6 on the "shit list" one below Spetz and just above Hoyt labs and Astro labs...

Bunk products, undelivered products and no response... He did the same here with 2 members, one who has no credibility (reverse scammer) and another who I spoke to privately and IMO believe...