Sunaven Laboratories - Canadian Domestic Source

Shit!! Y'all sound like my kids!!
Lol right
I haven't received anything back from you guy! Why don't you resend! Not a biggie.
It customer service you got going on here is making many shy away. You can count on that broseph. .

I hope your product is better than your customer service sir.

No your just the absolute worst customer from day one,
Lol right
I haven't received anything back from you guy! Why don't you resend! Not a biggie.
It customer service you got going on here is making many shy away. You can count on that broseph. .

It's serious comedy to come on here and read a comment thinking I would screw them on their order of $280 when I've had over 90 orders sent out this month. Not a huge amount of orders for a source but enough to justify that I gain nothing from screwing you, in fact I'd lose future business.

Your also the same guy that complained here saying I was a "scam" because I didn't respond to your email on a Sunday so keep that in mind.

So let me ask you this.
This should I expect to see my order or should I continue to wait for the tracking number you have promised time and time again?
Well you live and you learn...
I hope no one else has to live and learn the way I did with you.
But im more than sure me sending you hard earned money and not receiving anything in return is quite enough for most members to stay clear of you.

Good day to you sir.

Nick

No your just the absolute worst customer from day one,

Your also the same guy that complained here saying I was a "scam" because I didn't respond to your email on a Sunday so keep that in mind.

No no no my friend that was another gentleman, who also claimed he had received nothing.

Nick

Despite all the bitching and moaning from a few suspect posters, Sunaven has a clean website, and is acting in the utmost professional manner. I'm going to test the waters myself.

You keep failing to answer my question. The only question that matters at this point.
Is the product that I paid for in the mail on its way to me?

So have the 2 clients had their order shipped? I don't get why this has gone on so long.

Did you take payment for something out of stock, or is this just a miscommunication?

So have the 2 clients had their order shipped? I don't get why this has gone on so long.

Did you take payment for something out of stock, or is this just a miscommunication?

They have both been shipped. The other Individual that had an error can confirm this.

Firstly Nick, I had told you that your order has shipped and I was waiting to receive the tracking numbers and I would update you ASAP. I didn't receive them that evening like planned. Like most people, I didn't work this weekend. I've answered your numerous emails just settle down...

As I am aware you and only one other individual need a tracking update. It will come today.

Question... You mentioned that you were waiting on Tracking #s. Yet I thought you had said the below at one point in time!?

Full Disclosure:AnonLab is ran independently by me, myself and I.NEVERwill I acquire anyone to represent my business as I know it best. Providing quality products that you love is my motivation and it is regularly driving me to outperform myself everyday.

Have not received anything yet. No package. No tracking info.

So let me ask you this.
This should I expect to see my order or should I continue to wait for the tracking number you have promised time and time again?
Well you live and you learn...
I hope no one else has to live and learn the way I did with you.
But im more than sure me sending you hard earned money and not receiving anything in return is quite enough for most members to stay clear of you.

Good day to you sir.

Nick

Did you ever get tracking info? I got nothing.

Scam. Ordered around 1 month ago. Nothing has arrived. And was never provided tracking information despite repeatedly asking for it. Have to assume that my money is lost. Don't order from this lab.

You should have received within a week, yet waited a month before bring this to the boards attention, while he continued to ignore your requests for the tracking number? Huge red flag, should have spoken up earlier would have saved nick some money.

You should have received within a week, yet waited a month before bring this to the boards attention, while he continued to ignore your requests for the tracking number? Huge red flag, should have spoken up earlier would have saved nick some money.

Should have. Except he convinced me there was a shipping error while I was impatiently waiting for tracking number. Spoke up as soon as I knew for sure my money was gone. Didn't want to call him out before I was 100% sure.

Should have. Except he convinced me there was a shipping error while I was impatiently waiting for tracking number. Spoke up as soon as I knew for sure my money was gone. Didn't want to call him out before I was 100% sure.

Sorry for kicking you when you’re down Shawn, these scammers are slick, could easily see myself getting take for his bullshit story.