Sunaven Laboratories - Canadian Domestic Source

Well, I'll have to give a full report while I take the dbol then. :) probably going to order Thursday!

If it'll help people, I'll give a detailed report weekly while I try out the gear. I'll be running test prop 100mg EOD, tren ace at 50mg ED and dbol at 30mg ED.

Dbol weeks 1-6
Tren and test weeks 1-10

That'd be awesome, the more reviews the better. Let me know when you order and I'll give you a special discount.

I'm looking forward to trying out the Test Prop, Tren Ace and Dbol. I've dealt with several sources over the years and have been let down multiple times. Stayed with one for years, but now need a domestic. Stoked to read that everyone has been pleased! How's the Dbol and Tren?
You and me both man. I have some Test prop in the mail on its way to me.
Will let all know how it goes.

Nothing. I would advise people to hold off on orders till we hear back from the guy.

Nick

Relax... This cat ain't gonna scram over 3 bills...

I'm not tryin to break your left nut, but you just ordered from him... He's not gonna give you a play-by-play... I'd make you sweat it out if I were him... That's just me though...

Nothing. I would advise people to hold off on orders till we hear back from the guy.

Nick
Damn brother chill out. It's only been 1 week since you placed your order and you're telling folks to not order? I know you need that tracking number like right now, so would you like a binky you can suck on while you wait?

Nick

Firstly Nick, I had told you that your order has shipped and I was waiting to receive the tracking numbers and I would update you ASAP. I didn't receive them that evening like planned. Like most people, I didn't work this weekend. I've answered your numerous emails just settle down...

As I am aware you and only one other individual need a tracking update. It will come today.

Lots of mixed stuff on Accordo, I wouldn't bother with them personally. Not sure if that's even their site either but it could be.
Had this up on another thread about naps accordo straight garbage. Used it to cruise went an got bloods cause i didnt feel right little to no test at all.