Sunaven Laboratories - Canadian Domestic Source

I just sent an order, so I will give my feedback on customer service/shipping shortly. I'm running a good old fashioned test/dbol cycle, so results and bloods shouldn't be too hard to track.

There is a reason for a minimum order, and that's to rid the sources of all the minuscule orders when they get busy; why waste time packaging and sending a single vial of Test-P when you have several other larger orders to accommodate. Although, I am willing to remove the minimum order for the time being for people to test products at their willing...

100% agree. And most importantly, it also reduces exposure on the shipping staff which are the front line. Unless youre a lab in it's infant stage, which the above is clearly not, a minimum helps protects the lab and ensure longevity in an otherwise volatile and risky market. Exceptions for new clients are often made.

Many people have been contacting me about actual pictures verifying that I have product, with date and what not. Took a quick picture of one of our boxes last night for your pleasure.
20140924_123250.jpg

Hey guys and gals, please place orders through the website instead of email. It's getting confusing when you place an order through the site while at the same time your trying to place it through email. You are still able to get the 10% discount on future orders from test submissions, just mention it in the order comments as I will be keeping close track of everyone whom tests. Thanks!

Hey guys and gals, please place orders through the website instead of email. It's getting confusing when you place an order through the site while at the same time your trying to place it through email. You are still able to get the 10% discount on future orders from test submissions, just mention it in the order comments as I will be keeping close track of everyone whom tests. Thanks!

Only problem is that the orals aren't up on the website yet!

I'm aware, but it seems like everyone who makes a comment about a lab who hasn;t been on the board for a long time gets accused of it.
Think of what your saying, the labs who can get through the gauntlet and prove their gear is quality instead of having a few trolls come on hawking it deserve to be on here, all others be gone - of course unless you enjoy being scammed over an over again. Not this guy!

Running a straight TEST E cycle at 500 mg a week renrambo??
Yep! it's my first cycle so I'm keeping it simple.
Week 1 500mg weekly
Week 2 500mg weekly
Week 3 500mg weekly
Week 4 500mg weekly
Week 5 500mg weekly
Week 6 500mg weekly
Week 7 500mg weekly
Week 8 500mg weekly
Week 9 500mg weekly
Week 10 500mg weekly
Week 11 500mg weekly
Week 12 500mg weekly
Week 13 OFF
Week 14 OFF
Week 15 PCT
Week 16 PCT
Week 17 PCT

I may wanna grab a bit of dbol and run it for a few weeks tho.. ahah

Yep! it's my first cycle so I'm keeping it simple.
Week 1 500mg weekly
Week 2 500mg weekly
Week 3 500mg weekly
Week 4 500mg weekly
Week 5 500mg weekly
Week 6 500mg weekly
Week 7 500mg weekly
Week 8 500mg weekly
Week 9 500mg weekly
Week 10 500mg weekly
Week 11 500mg weekly
Week 12 500mg weekly
Week 13 OFF
Week 14 OFF
Week 15 PCT
Week 16 PCT
Week 17 PCT

I may wanna grab a bit of dbol and run it for a few weeks tho.. ahah

This is good. In correlation with human data, I plateau on this cycle after week 8-9. Depending on your results you might wanna up your dosing after that.