superior labs

I don't see anyone encouraging anyone here.. Run your gear and shut up about it already.. You've been going on about this for weeks, no one gives a shit anymore. Stop trolling around for attention.
I was thrown off a bit by this roman's post? I thought he quoted the wrong posts or something. He'd like to be significant?
Seems to me the guys to go to about this ugl would be the employees of it. They happen to be pretty well known if not well liked! As soon as he confirms he's on the clock and being paid I'm sure brutus will be over to tell it like it is. As for me, I'm on my break and want to put my feet up and rest my eyes....and mouth. Brutus can speak for me as well. He read the memo we got first thing.
The mantra this week? Fuck labmax fuck meso, fuck labmax fuck meso. Its not always easy keeping the directives Millard gives us separate from the UGL's we work for.....this week looks like it's gonna be a bit easier than others?

ok fuck you guys, all of you cussing me out and calling me retarded because i said im gonna give superior a shot and you actually encourage this dude to go through with it?
Y did u quote me?? As far as I remember I didn't tell u shit regarding Superior, I read the thread but didn't comment

Sounds like it's a done deal for him. Notice the charges are for things allegedly done as far back as June '13. The have been watching for a while it seems. This really sucks. If they would just legalize it we wouldn't have the BS.

FYI.. superior labs via instagram is completely fake. Heads up. Rat out these fools taking folks cash. They only work via Money Gram, they want no ID when pick up your $$$$. Send out a fake list of sups and the email addy is Superiorlab@safe-mail.net. STAY CLEAR OF THESE LOSERS!

FYI.. superior labs via instagram is completely fake. Heads up. Rat out these fools taking folks cash. They only work via Money Gram, they want no ID when pick up your $$$$. Send out a fake list of sups and the email addy is Superiorlab@safe-mail.net. STAY CLEAR OF THESE LOSERS!
Lol, sorry to say this but wtf did you expect buying a scheduled drug from someone off Instagram? At best, they are complete fucktards for advertising on social media and you'll get shitty gear... But more likely a scam or LE

Back