@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

How many other sources carry Maha? Be sure to harass them as well since guilty by association. I never told no one to buy Maha dumbass.
You could of manipulated the bloods in hope of a replacement pack it has happened before or you manipulated the bloods since you hopped on Naps hater train since it's cool to sabotage them, we don't know.
Shill you keep saying that word but I don't think you know what it means just heard everyone else saying it.
"shill
A person engaged in covert advertising. The shill attempts to spread buzz by personally endorsing the product in public forums with the pretense of sincerity, when in fact he is being paid for his services."

"A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization."

I know what a shill is, I looked it up and there was a picture you bro. Can you explain that?

Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.

I can read, but you do buy from naps. now backup why!

Take a second and read how stupid you sound.
Why the hell do I gotta back up where i occasionally shop at?
Where do you shop and why?
So stupid bro. You sound like teenagers

"shill
A person engaged in covert advertising. The shill attempts to spread buzz by personally endorsing the product in public forums with the pretense of sincerity, when in fact he is being paid for his services."

"A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization."

I know what a shill is, I looked it up and there was a picture you bro. Can you explain that?

Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.

I don't seem to fit that description so yes you are talking to a wall
Shill picture comment so juvenile and lame you're fucking stupid go back to the bandwagon

Take a second and read how stupid you sound.
Why the hell do I gotta back up where i occasionally shop at?
Where do you shop and why?
So stupid bro. You sound like teenagers
If your not a Shill for naps, why do you buy their gear other than price? You must think it's good correct? So, back it up and you don't see me sucking cock from a source, so no need to back up anything

Do you shop at any of these, Costco, sams club, target, Walmart and why one over the other store it better not be the prices you cheap shill?
Still not seeing how stupid you sound

you don't see me sucking their cock either, i shop Costco because I'm union, never been in a Walmart and no target, next dumb fucking question you shill?

you don't see me sucking their cock either, i shop Costco because I'm union, never been in a Walmart and no target, next dumb fucking question you shill?

Union that explains why you're so stupid
Now interesting you're union so you get perks sounds like a shill to me

never naps especially if my freedom might rely on a couple bucks. still doesn't answer why your always walking around with his dick in your mouth!

Once again copying what someone else already said you follower. Your in the union so obviously you're no leader just another sheep
Follower? show me a post where i am talking about unions... I bet i can show you plenty of you sucking naps off.

never naps especially if my freedom might rely on a couple bucks. still doesn't answer why your always walking around with his dick in your mouth!

I'm not you guys keep trying to shove naps down my throats since you guy do Tren and don't really train.
I've been done but you won't let it go like a bitch

Follower? show me a post where i am talking about unions... I bet i can show you plenty of you sucking naps off.

You saw shit talking and hopped right in and copied what the other 2-3 drama queens were saying. You're dumb I'm done with you
You're just post something someone else already posted because you're slow

Last edited:
Wow I missed a lot while I was at work. This turned into one of my favorite topics to read lol