@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

Your wrong. I never said that. You also didn't answer my question.
Question# 2. If it shows Primus Ray Cypionate is good does it say who donated it and which source it was bought from?

Your wrong. I never said that. You also didn't answer my question.
Question# 2. If it shows Primus Ray Cypionate is good does it say who donated it and which source it was bought from?

Do you think anaboliclab is trying to scam you to buy Naps gear?

Most gear sent to anaboliclab is from customers.

No I don't think that. Again your putting words in my mouth. All I did was ask a question and you avoid them like the plague.
Now, since customers submit these samples who are the customers? Or are they anonymous?

No I don't think that. Again your putting words in my mouth. All I did was ask a question and you avoid them like the plague.
Now, since customers submit these samples who are the customers? Or are they anonymous?

Lol I answer your questions, I'm just showing you what your emplying

They are anonymous customers because they dont want their name next to an illegal substance on the internet.

Oh and just because Geneza is good on anabolic lab doesn't mean it is from any source. Going back to what my point is, naps and you pushing the name.

Naps is scamming people. It had nothing to do with the gear itself.

Well over the years I've bought from them they never scammed me. And when a package was lost in the mail they reshipped it to me right after I submitted a ticket. Why would I say bad things about them if they treated me good?

I've also shared the site with a bunch of my friends and they never had problems either. We still order from Naps.

You also post pics of gear like your advertising for them here. I went through this same thing with hulk.

You also post pics of gear like your advertising for them here. I went through this same thing with hulk.

Look at my media. I post pics from multiple sources, not just Naps. If it makes you feel better I wont post pics here anymore.