@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

Still you're a Pharmasource eu shill
Brother, you were doing well. Your on a roll here don't make yourself look stupid by saying this. It's like saying the sky is green. Just plain silly. Nobody is gonna take you seriously.

Same with me homie all different sources but I get labeled as Naps shill lol! Obviously you throw your pussy to whoever gives you a deal. See how stupid you guys look like hypocritical liberals.

Motherfucker read...where do I in any of my fucking posts shill for a source? Wait let me answer that! Never.... so your ate up with the dumbass! You wanna take up for a source and slob on their knobs and protect others sucking him off then you are a fucking shill! Period!

Motherfucker read...where do I in any of my fucking posts shill for a source? Wait let me answer that! Never.... so your ate up with the dumbass! You wanna take up for a source and slob on their knobs and protect others sucking him off then you are a fucking shill! Period!
That about sums it up. These two really need to throw in the towel, huh? Its amusing how they come here thinking they're gonna be able to undermine us like Meso would take their "opinions" over our word. [emoji1]

I shared my experience and common sense ordering strategy and you bitches call me a shill you're sharing gear pics while claiming drooling over them you're no different than supermason

That about sums it up. These two really need to throw in the towel, huh? Its amusing how they come here thinking they're gonna be able to undermine us like Meso would take their "opinions" over our word. [emoji1]

Don't give a fuck what any of you bitch tit mufukas think your opinions are like assholes everyone has it your opinion is not any special than the next asshole.

I shared my experience and common sense ordering strategy and you bitches call me a shill you're sharing gear pics while claiming drooling over them you're no different than supermason
Tell everyone how you find it as "common sense" to order from these fucks? Do you know their history?

Tell everyone how you find it as "common sense" to order from these fucks? Do you know their history?
Of course I know their history you guys keep posting about it duh![emoji23]
Common sense: don't want to wait 45 days for your pack don't order from any source on a holiday. Most of you I guess never did mail order roids back in the day where 30 day t/a was normal because that's the biggest complaint I've seen with many international sources.

IMG_1866.PNG IMG_1863.PNG IMG_1865.PNG IMG_1865.PNG

Is mine anywhere like you and your fucking gear pics? Here's a few for you.... seems your actually no different than supermason huh? Fuck you that was just a quick search! You've been sucking on naps dick since you signed up here!

Last edited:
Brother, you were doing well. Your on a roll here don't make yourself look stupid by saying this. It's like saying the sky is green. Just plain silly. Nobody is gonna take you seriously.
+1

@DHulk I was getting to like you and your posts but just slow your roll. I have no dog in this fight but you are starting to look ridiculous. People accuse me of being too polite however o_O

+1

@DHulk I was getting to like you and your posts but just slow your roll. I have no dog in this fight but you are starting to look ridiculous. People accuse me of being too polite however o_O
Being nice is for friends we are all strangers here during normal work hours to vent at eachother and somewhat keep new members from injecting plain gso or olive oil for all they know into there asses. I'm glad y'all posted about super Mario and mason since when I first joined I saw all ther pics and automatically thought those sources where g2g now I'm just thinking to make my own stuff but stick around to share me experiences

Of course I know their history you guys keep posting about it duh![emoji23]
Common sense: don't want to wait 45 days for your pack don't order from any source on a holiday. Most of you I guess never did mail order roids back in the day where 30 day t/a was normal because that's the biggest complaint I've seen with many international sources.
You truly are damaged from pinning this NAPS shit. Is that all you know and that still isn't common sense to order from a source who has continually fucked his customers. WHAT ELSE DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM? TELL ME SOMETHING IMPORTANT!

You truly are damaged from pinning this NAPS shit. Is that all you know and that still isn't common sense to order from a source who has continually fucked his customers. WHAT ELSE DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM? TELL ME SOMETHING IMPORTANT!

You obviously know more about them than I do I'm just a regular ass nigga that orders juice like the rest of you assholes. I've never been fucked over by anyone just by customs with another source lol!

Those genos weren't from naps dumbass nice assumption though. I don't like Naps prices on any gh even generics got a better source or 3 for that........ next

The point was and you missed it by a mile was what you said! You called me out about drooling over TNE and taking a couple pics and comparing me to another member? And yet your dumb ass has posted a hell of a lot of pics of gear, mostly looks like Naps gear by the way.... don't care who was from what!

You obviously know more about them than I do I'm just a regular ass nigga that orders juice like the rest of you assholes. I've never been fucked over by anyone just by customs with another source lol!
Tell me about what happened with their security breech.

+1

I don't get it. How am I getting ridiculous for being sarcastic?
Nevermind. Read that wrong.

Tell me about what happened with their security breech.
Some hackers released customers info, mine wasn't on there but heard it was taken care of just like every other problem they had that was taken care of.
If there's more please tell me

Some hackers released customers info, mine wasn't on there but heard it was taken care of just like every other problem they had that was taken care of.
If there's more please tell me
Don't know how is was taken care of. What's done is done. The whole world saw that shit.