Survey of Men aged 40+ who use AAS

MissBetty

**permission received from moderator to post**
Hi All. I am a PhD researcher at the Liverpool John Moores University and I am currently conducting a study titled: "Survey of Older Men who use Anabolic Steroids in the UK". (Research Ethics Committee Approval Reference Number: 21/PHI/019).

I am looking for men older than 40 years of age who use steroids to participate in an anonymous and completely confidential survey.

The link to the survey will initially provide detailed information for you regarding the overall study, what is involved and if you meet the criteria for participation. If you are then interested in participating, the survey will begin. It takes between 10-15 mins to complete.

If you have any questions do please feel free to DM me or email me at E.Hearne@ljmu.ac.uk.

Thank you in advance and have a lovely day, Ev.

Here is the survey link: Survey of Men who use AAS in the UK 2021

**permission received from moderator to post**
Hi All. I am a PhD researcher at the Liverpool John Moores University and I am currently conducting a study titled: "Survey of Older Men who use Anabolic Steroids in the UK". (Research Ethics Committee Approval Reference Number: 21/PHI/019).

I am looking for men older than 40 years of age who use steroids to participate in an anonymous and completely confidential survey.

The link to the survey will initially provide detailed information for you regarding the overall study, what is involved and if you meet the criteria for participation. If you are then interested in participating, the survey will begin. It takes between 10-15 mins to complete.

If you have any questions do please feel free to DM me or email me at E.Hearne@ljmu.ac.uk.

Thank you in advance and have a lovely day, Ev.

Here is the survey link: Survey of Men who use AAS in the UK 2021
I want paid

You have to wonder studies that don't pay for someones time. Who are they going to attract? I guess if you pay, thats going to attract another bias from another angle.

Someone said I'm 16 .... I doubt they even verify your age.

I'm glad I'm not doing research.. all of these variables would bother me.

Back